Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PujaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had sex with my partner on 9 SEP 2018 (second day of my periods) my partner used condom during sex but for safety I took I pill. is it safe and how much time I will get my periods. Please suggest me. am I pregnant?
Mene april me ovabless li thi. Usi month me 24th day me ho gai thi lekin uske baad se mere period hi nai aaare hai, 1 may ko hui fir 2 july ko or abhi tak period nai aaya. Kya ye ovabless ka side effect hai? Mujhe kya karna chaiye?
I love my wife sir she realise his pain for sex now so please how to rectify this problem sir please suggest me how to recover this problem sir.
When we think of a light evening snack, we often think of a packet of fried chips or Kurkure. However, it is time to think of something healthier, as we are already aware of the ill effects of these snacks all around us. This is where snacks like fox nuts are gaining popularity. Grown in the wetlands of Asian countries, they are also known as phool makhana (because of their flowery appearance) and lotus seeds.
They are a great snack and have multiple benefits. Read on to know about this wonderful, economical, tasty, and healthy dish.
- They are low in calories, fat, and sodium. They are therefore the perfect in-between-meal snack. They also make you feel full, so further cravings for binge eating are reduced
- Their low sodium and high potassium and magnesium content makes them very useful for people with high blood pressure
- The high calcium content is good for bone and teeth health
- Their sugar content is low, and so are highly useful for diabetics, who have the urge to eat at short intervals
- The fox nuts have astringent properties and are useful for kidney ailments
- People looking for weight loss should try makhana, as they are very low in calories but can fill the stomach. This helps control hunger pangs and intake of high-calorie foods
- It is rich in fiber and so can be used in weight loss as well as for digestion problems like constipation
- Fox nuts are rich in antioxidants and therefore useful in fighting ageing and chronic inflammation and stress in the body
- In both men and women, makhana is believed to improve fertility rates. The sperm quality and quantity is believed to improve when makhana is consumed
- Given its multiple benefits, especially calcium and iron, pregnant women are given makhana. It also helps prevent hypertension and diabetes in the pregnant mother
- Fox nuts are believed to help get rid of insomnia
- If addiction to coffee is your problem, try some fox nuts to get rid of the addiction
Methods of use:
- The seeds are actually tasteless and so whether it is salt or sweet, they take on the added taste
- Roast the seeds with a little ghee on a light flame. Sprinkle salt, and the yummy snack is good to go
- Other spices like cinnamon or oregano can be added to suit one’s taste
- They can also be used in sweet dishes like kheer and other desserts
If you are looking for a super snack that is highly healthy, economical, and has little hazards on your health, grab a bowl of fox nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Dear sexologist, how we will be do anal sex without pain. We used condom but also my wife deeply got pain. While sex how she control pain. Kindly suggest me notes.
I have severe pain during my periods. And lower back pain also happening. So what to do. Tell me some permanent cure.
Good evening, I am Dr Anju Yadav and I am working as a Fertility specialist at Bourn Hall Fertility, Gurgaon. So, today I am going to speak about common myths which are there among people about IVF.
Some of the common Myths about IVF-
- The most common misconception is related to bed rest. Some people feel that prolonged bed rest will help increase the chance of getting pregnant. But scientifically it is not true and there is no evidence till date that bed rest help in increasing the chances of pregnancy. In fact, some studies have shown that if you do bed rest for a long time, it will re distribute the blood flow to your pelvic organs and it might decrease the chances of getting pregnant. Hence, it is always advisable to resume your routine physical activity. After embryo transfer, we medically always advise our patients to refrain from strenuous physical activities but it is actually recommended to resume your routine physical activities.
- The second prevalent misconception about IVF is that if you go for IVF, IVF will lead to your early menopause. This is again not true. Females are born with the fixed number of eggs and that can vary from lakhs to millions and females do not produce new eggs. So, when the female start menstruating every month, few of these eggs start growing and one of them will grow mature and ovulate while rest of the eggs will die in this process. So, ultimately every month we are going to lose some eggs. It does not matter whether we are trying to get pregnant or we go for IUI, IVF but some of the eggs are going to be lost. It is not like IVF will deplete your eggs, in fact, IVF is very safe and effective procedure and there are no ill- lasting effects in your body.
- Some patients think that IVF causes ovarian cancer. It is again a myth because first IVF baby was born in 1978 and till then researches are being done on this topic and there is no evidence found till now that it causes Ovarian cancer. So, there is no need to be afraid of myths. It is very safe and effective treatment.
If you want to know more about IVF procedure, you can contact me on Lybrate.
Just a little concerned here:- Last day I was laying on bed with my partner and we were fully dressed and kissing each other. I was laying on top of her and kissing her but we both were fully dressed, I was wearing shorts as well as jeans and she was wearing the same as well. Ejaculation happened inside my shorts when I was up on her but both were completely dressed. Is there any chance for her to get pregnant?
Seated Single Arm Chest Stretch
Many people develop a curve in the back and shoulders due to poor posture while sitting at a computer or desk all day. This is an excellent stretch to help correct your desk-job posture without even leaving your desk.
1. From a seated position with your feet flat on the floor, extend your right hand toward your right side and press back until you feel a complete stretch in the right side of your chest.
2.Repeat this stretch moving your arm at various angles to feel a stretch indifferent parts of the chest. Perform 8 to 10 reps and repeat on the opposite side.
Holding your arm at a variety of angles ensures that you’re hitting all parts of the chest.
The wrist joint can become an issue when it’s overused. Due to the amount of typing many people do during their day, carpal tunnel syndrome has become a common problem.
The following movement can alleviate wrist pain by increasing blood flow to the area and can improve overall range of motion.
1.Start with your elbows tucked at your sides in a 90-degree angle. Make a gentle fist with each hand. While moving only the wrist joint, slowly circle your fist inward 10 to 15 times.
2.Reverse and circle in the opposite direction 10 to 15 times. Repeat the sequence 2 to 3 times.
Finger Flexion and Extension
Repetitive activities (think typing and turning a steering wheel) can quickly lead to fatigue and tightness in your hands. Exercises to extend and flex your fingers are important to avoid overuse injuries and make everyday tasks easier.
1.Begin by using your right hand to press your left fingers downward and back toward your palm. Press as far as is comfortable until you feel tension in your left fingers. Repeat on the opposite side.
2. Pull the left fingers upward using the right hand to assist the stretch to improve finger extension. Press as far up as is comfortable until you feel tension in your left fingers. Repeat on the opposite side.