Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PujaYour feedback matters!
My aunt cannot become pregnant she has gone through operation. So can I have sex with her without condom or should I use condom. And can we sex daily.
Burning in chest and stomach, and severe pain in vagina or uterus. Toilet krne k baad hi stomach k niche bht pain hota hy.
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
39 years old female, 8 months marriage not able to conceive LH 8.9 FSH 6.8 AMH 7.2 estradiol 60 progesterone 40 antral follicle count 10 prolactin 11 what are my chances of conceiving? My gynae has given ovagrace sachet and metformin tablets for three months .my wt is 58 kgs, thyroid is 3.
I am 17 years old I had 6 doses of regestrone 5 mg tablets my dose finished on 13 n the doctor said I will get periods by 23 I had sexual intercourse on 15 mar will it effect my periods.
My wife aborted on 1st july. She starts contraceptive pills MALA D last 5th july. Today we do direct intercross .any chances of pregnancy. Pl tell.
Bleeding comes. For two days. Not that much. Bleeding as compared to menstrual. Cycle. What would I do. Is this a infection Or something else.
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant now. She has lost weight by 2 kgs and she has leg pain to. Is it normal or should we consider a doctor?
I am 23 years old.Married since in later 2014. I have mild PCOS problem. Facing irregular periods from last 2 mnths. Weight is 74.5 kgs & height is 5'6. We want baby. Please help me out.
Periods late by 8 days, constant feeling of being weak, nausea, occasional pain in legs and lower abdomen, vaginal discharge. What should be done?
if you have taken contraceptive pill (only 1 pill) after sex and then you have sex after 1 week again. Is it needed to use another pill? If we r in doubt. Should we? Both times with condom. Contraceptive pill name - unwanted 72.
Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is transmitted through intimate contact. If not treated on time, gonorrhea can become serious. Every year millions of people get affected with this disease across the globe.The area of infection predominantly involves the anus, vagina, penis and urethra.
Symptoms of gonorrhea
Gonorrhea often shows no symptoms. It is found that only two out of ten women show signs of gonorrhea and one out of ten men show signs of gonorrhea. This disease can take as long as 14 days to show any signs of its existence. Some common signs in women include menstrual irregularities, throwing up, abdominal pain, painful intercourse, swelling of the vulva, frequent urination and yellowish vaginal discharge. Some common signs among men include burning sensation while urinatingand discharge of pus during urination. Some common symptoms include itching of the anus, throat selling, oral infection and painful bowel movements.
- Complications in pregnancy: Apart from premature labour and stillbirth, gonorrhea can get passed on to the fetus as well. Some other symptoms include eye infection and joint and blood infection. If the fetus gets an eye infection, antibiotics drop is prescribed by the Doctor.
- Infertility: If gonorrhea is not treated for a long time, it can lead to infertility. Women might find infections in regions such as the uterus, fallopian tube and ovaries. Men might find infection in their testicles, urethra, etc. It can lead to a condition known as the epididymitis. If this condition is not treated, men can become permanently infertile.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to a condition known as the disseminated gonococcal infection (DGI). This is a condition, which leads to arthritis or soring of skin. Women are more prone to developing this condition than men. Some common symptoms include fever, joint pain and fever. If DGI is not treated on time, it can lead to permanent damage of joints.
How is gonorrhea treated?
Gonorrhea is easily treatable and medication involves antibiotics along with other drugs. In case a pregnant woman gets diagnosed with gonorrhea, antibiotics are not prescribed. It is strictly advised not to involve in any sexual activities while the treatment is underway. Some of the common precautions that should be taken while undergoing treatment involves the following:
- Taking the medication on time. At times, symptoms go away, but completing the full medication course as prescribed by the doctor is required in order to completely get rid of the bacteria.
- Gonorrhea medicines should not be shared with anyone
- Consulting the doctor every three months to ensure that the disease is fully cured
- To make sure that your partner gets treated along with you in order to mitigate the risk of recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.