Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Prveena Sachdeva

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. Prveena Sachdeva General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Prveena Sachdeva
Dr. Prveena Sachdeva is an experienced General Physician in Patel Nagar, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Prveena Sachdeva at Sach Nursing Home in Patel Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Prveena Sachdeva and consult privately on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sach Nursing Home

#2/12, Main Patel Road, East Patel Nagar. Landmark: Between HDFC Bank and Central Bank, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Prveena Sachdeva

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am in fever and I am fevering from high temperature and serious condition so can you please give me some serious step to follow please give me fast.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take sanjeevani ras vati twice a day with warm water. Take pranacharya jwar nigraha capsule and punarnavadi mandoor 1-1 twice a day with warm water. Avoid salt as more as possible. Drink luke warm water. Wipe your body with clean towel.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend had unprotected oral sex with two three girls last month. Most probably prostitutes as he hasn't told me about it. Now He's facing cold n flu like symptoms. Can it a be a possible STD? Just simple cold n cough sore throat symptoms. He saw symptoms on Internet.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi lybrate-user, though many prostitutes have std, and if you had done oral sex with the prostitute having std, your symptoms doesnot match with the symptoms due to std. Because they will get typical mouth rashes inside and outside mouth. That is the indication. But what your friend got is just common cold and flu for which antibiotics mainly azithromycin 500 once a day for three days it helps. I would mainly suggest you to go for blood test called std screening. Which is mandatory.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I have chest pain while in walking and running working and I have gas trouble problem please help me.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Dear lybrate user. A) take 20 ml himcocid liquid before meal. B) take 2-2 tablets of chitrakadi vati and leelavilas rasa after meals. C) eat 10 gm of ajova seeds along with 10 gm of jiggery after meals d) take 30 ml of aloe vera juice and 30 ml of lukewarm water at night before sleep. Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sex capacity is too short. So give me suggestion to improve my capacity to do sex.

Homeopath, Kolkata
hello what have happen to people of this age group, this is not the age to bring offspring. follow the nature law. you should avoid the thought of sex. dont make it entertainment things.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii sir jab me sota hu to raat ko to penis me erection aata hai joki normal hai but my prblm is that mere penis ke right side se pain hota hai jo mere anus tak feel hota hai aur yeh sab sirf erected penis me hi hota hai flacid me nhi pls tell me what should I do..

General Physician, Noida
Pain may be due to stretching of some non-stretchable tissue in rt side of your penis or there may be some injury or lesion on urethra inside penis n right side. There may be some non-specific infection as well. For that you may take Nuforce 3 Kit once weekly for 2 weeks which would clear infection and pain. If infection is not there, you need not worry, as it will go off by itself in 6 months to 1 year.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having masturbating problem I am trying to control but I can't you can give me any tips to control my this problem ?

Dear lybrate user, sperm cells are being continously produced inside human testis. A single sperm cell needs about 4 months to mature before being ejaculated. Masturbating ejaculates many mature as well as immature sperm & results in the temporary deficit of sperm count. This loss of sperm results in the increased production of sperm. A sperm is mainly made up of protein. An increased production of sperm count needs a steady supply of protein. This supply of protein is met from the amount of protein we intake daily. Over masturbation increases the rate of production of sperm to such extent that the demand for protein cannot be fulfilled naturally & it often results in breakdown of protein from muscle tissues. This breakdown of muscle tissues is externally manifested as fatigue, weakness etc. Addiction to masturbation denotes that you are continously indulged in sexual thoughts. This type of thoughts is common in people who live a sedentary life. If you really have a sedentary life-style you should get yourself out from it immediately. Socialize yourself. Do some physical exercise daily. Drink a lots of water. Create a routine of your daily schedule & maintain it. Stop watching porn in case you have developed a habit of watching it also you can take homoeopathic mother tincture origanum q, 10 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This medicine will help to control your excessive sexual desire. However, you can masturbate for twice in a week.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have been masturbating for last almost 3 years. Now I am realising that my sex power is getting weak. My penis doesn't get hard enough for intercourse. Whats should I have to do to gain my power back and shouldshould I have to use medicine. please help me.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
There are no documented or proven side effects of masturbation on human body your weakness and erection problems can possibly be due to other reasons which need investigation and evaluation. Consult a sexologist and endocrinologist for the same. For a healthy sexual life follow few tips as given below eat healthy and balanced diet with fresh fruits. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, smoking etc. Have a relaxing sleep everyday exercise daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir when I wake up I feel to have body pain and tiredness daily is there any major diseases and how should I cure it.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be due to deficiency of vitamin d, b12, calcium, hemoglobin 2. Get your blood examined for above and consult physician with report for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe gastric problem. Sometimes I vomit due to gastric. My stomach ache and whole body pains. Suggest some help.

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid spicy and nonveg food in your diet and also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet and For stomach pain take tablet Meftalspas-Ds with rantac
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Nashik
Hi lybrate-user happy new year this is simply age related hormonal imbalance. U take ayurvedic medicines for improve you are health ,it decreases you are chin vibration problem. Take care. Live happy & healthy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I wana knw that I am 22 year old from delhi I am masturbate since 1 year I wana knw that masturbate is common or not coz I am not controlling I am doing always masturbate twice a day is this common or any difency please repl asap.

General Physician, Delhi
Hi, masturbation thrice a week is enough and healthier but negative effects of excessive masturbation can be 1. After each ejaculation, you’ll notice the firmness of the next erection may get slightly softer and spongier, depending on how close apart the erections are. 2. Negative psychological impact on a person. Many people feel shame and guilt because of their masturbation habits. 3. Masturbation can cause a bending in your penis if you continually are using the same hand and especially if you masturbate aggressively 4. There is current research that states increased testosterone production is linked to DHT production, which is associated with male pattern hair loss.
23 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have very big issue of cough. Lots of sputum stuck in my lungs. And it's very disgusting. When I get some medicine its resolve but after some time it happens again. What should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For cough take syp ascoril-D 2.5 ml twice a day and take cp amoxicillin 500 mg 1-1 for five days and get your sputum checked for Genexpert test
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi am Ebbej am from hyderabad Actually I have a lot of pain in headache Whom should I contact.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache. check your BP. check your eye sight. take proper rest and sleep. avoid stress and anxiety. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of tight foreskin and there is frequent itching on tip of penis. Please help.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), PGD(Sexual Medicine & Councelling)
Sexologist, Gurgaon
dear lybrate user. ... circumcision is only the treatment of your problem. .is a small surgical procedure which leave you problem free and make your sex more pleasurable. ...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am married for last 6 years my weight is 82 kg height is 5.9' I am vegetarian & I also take alcohol once a week, I have a problem of premature discharge during sex. Please advise.

Sexologist, Panchkula
Hi! you have premature ejaculation problem during sex. I advise you to do kegal exercises daily and learn these from internet. Take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take 8-10 glasses of water daily. Follow this and give feed back.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have GLAUCOMA and CATARACT in my eyes from past 3 years. CATARACT is very minor but in center of my both eyes that troubles me to see. Two days later I have my operation for CATARACT. But due to GLAUCOMA this will not help me much. Pressure of my eyes is14. 6 . I regularly use EVERFRESH drop 4 times a day and LUPITROS drop every night before sleep. Please suggest me something for this GLAUCOMA.

MS - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Patna
Dear Lybrate user. First you should understand what is glaucoma and what is cataract. Glaucoma is a disease in which optic nerve become damaged. And vision loss in glaucoma will never get back by any treatment. But treatment is essential for preserving rest of your vision. Cataract is a disease in which lens of eye become opaque. And there is surgical cure available with good surgical result. According to post IOP showing in control range. So I think your surgeon had taken good decision to handle only cataract for treatment. Now you should incontinue folloup to your ophthalmologust for glaucoma treatment. That will only help you to preserve yoyears vision. Y sur.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem that when I doing sex with wife then I very in short time fall and my penis Is too short. I want long time sex with wife. She is unhappy with me what I do pls give me some medicine or oil or etc pls.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
as per your concern i would suggest you to do following remedy Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This is very helpful for you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I often suffer from typhoid and anemia. What should I do to retain my hemoglobin level good?

General Physician, Mumbai
To increase your heamoglobin value apart from medication eat green vegetables, jaggery, carrots, beet etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I need to go washroom (urine) on a regular intervals in every one hour. Please advice the reason of this problem? I did my sugar test. But it's normal.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , I think you must get urine tested to confirm or rule out infection. Also get usg (kub) done with full bladder volume, bladder wall thickness on full bladder and post-void residual urine volume measurement and send reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed