Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Prof.L.N. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old . I have migraine problems from last 5 years. I had taken so many medicines but still the problem is same. Can you please help me for this problem ?
I am 37 years old male. From past 2 years, I have migraine like headache mostly arising due to too much sound near me. Sometime also due to empty stomach. No history of hypertension and diabetes. I am not sure when it will start. It start any time of the day or night. Goes only after taking head ache pill like disprin. Kindly suggest is this symptoms of migraine or because I am empty stomach, this headache starts? What should I do in such situations?
I have a migraine problem. Please suggest home remedy to cure and what are the preventive measures for that?
I've been experiencing pain in my left eye for just over a week I am a little concerned but not sure when I should see a doctor about it. The pain feels like a dull headache with pressure, it also been pretty bloodshot, it hurts to move up/down or blink and, has been sensitive to light.
Sir, mere pero me sunapan sa rehta h or pain bhi kafi hota h. Me na to jyada der khara reh sakta hu. Nahi pedal jyada chal pata hu.
I am epilepsy patient. I am taking valparin chrono 300 mg in morning and 500 mg in evening. Since 2 and a half years. thankfully I didnt get any seizure since then. Till when should I continue my medications.
I have a 36 years old brother who suffered from acute transverse myelitis on march 2013 where his entire lower body until his chest lost sensation. He only has sensation in his hands & above chest. Things have not improved in last two years except that he is able to sit with support now which he was not able to do for first 6 months. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I am 63 year old. In general I have good physique and the entire day busy in some or other activities. For the last few months I am feeling 'numbness' on my left thigh (outer area) if stand for more than 15-20 minutes. After sitting few mints it will be ok. I observed it when I was in kitchen to do some cooking. Please advice me about the seriousness of the problem and how I can cure it?
I had first attack of epilepsy few days back. I am under medication. I am preparing for some competition and I need to study 13-16 hours daily. Prior to seizure I was able to concentrate properly. Now I feel difficult to concentrate. Please comment.
What are severe side effects of propranolol hydrochloride on heart? I took the medicine non stop for 2 months. I took it for migraine pain. The dosage was 2 times a day daily. The medicine concentration was 40 mg.
My friend is suffering from migraine what should we do as she takes medicine vasograin in case of pain as suggested by physician but their is no sign of improvement.
I frequently feel weight for head and loose balance after I get up from somewhere after resting for so long. Why is it so? Please advise.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.