Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Suhag
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka SuhagYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old boy. There is little bit of swelling in my left breast and on touching it is quite hard. please help.
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll.
I am 21 year old female and I had sex with my bf on 29th July 2016 and had take unwanted-72 after 25 hrs, BT after taking unwanted 72, in night I feel like my urin coming .n some pain in inside. Many times this situation happen. . But haven’t got any relief. What should I do now? M I pregnant? please advice me.
Hi am 26 years old, yesterday I had two unprotected sex session with my wife, actually we are in planning, first session am sure I have not ejaculation inside her, but 2nd time am not sure. This is the first time I had unprotected sex, her last period start 26th and end on 30, 30 days cycle. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
My wt is 67 kg and my height is 5.2". I am obese person can this lead problem in conception or pregnancy.
Mere 20 days se periods nhi huy hain main an marred hu or maine kbhi kese ke saat sex bhi nhi kra to m pregnent to nhii ho skte kya baat h pehle baar mere pireouds miss huy h pless doctor btaey.
I have sex with my gf on march 1 st wk. And I gave her ipill. After 10 days she has bleeding for 2 days. Again on april 1 st wk we have sex. But I did nt give her ipill and I used condom. On april 13 she had bleeding and on 15 it hs stopped. And she had test pregnancy. And it is -ve. She had test it on home made basis. What can I do now. Pleas suggest me.
I am having red patches under my breast. I had applied fourderm+betasalic on it and also take antifungal tablets. It got disappeared. But after some days again those red patches got appeared and they are spreading day by day. Kindly suggest me something so that this problem can be cure and never happen again.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
1. Does my vagina smell unpleasant?
You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
2. What to do in case the feet stink?
You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
3. In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?
A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
4. What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?
Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
5. What if my legs are unshaved?
Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
6.What if my shaved hair looks ugly?
As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
7. What is the speculum?
It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
8. Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?
This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
9. Is my vaginal discharge normal?
Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
10. What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?
The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
11. What if I do not like birth control means?
There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
12. Can I ask about my sexual problems?
Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
13. Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?
Yes, they can but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
14. Can I discuss my relationship problems?
Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
15. If I am having forced sex, should I tell?
Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
My dates are not proper and frm last 2 times I observe dark brown bleeding and it stop in a day only as a result of it my stomach is increasing without eating much. I want to know why this is happening. It never hppn before but frm last three months.
Yoga stimulate pressure receptors in skin which in turn ramp up brain and body's vagal activity, as it plays a role in hormone production and release