Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Ray
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka RayYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam I face the back pain problem in last 3 days. I am straggle that problem please give the solution that problem. Please give doctor number or address. I m never sleep that pain please give some suggestions.
I am 28 years old man I am suffering a both calf pain since 18 months. I have consulted many doctors like orthopedic, physician but don't get recovery. Kindly suggest me some solution.
I am 23 years old and I am having extreme backpain since after my gym workout on this saturday. Please let me know what can be done. Thank you.
Joint pain is a very common problem with many possible causes - but it's usually a result of injury or arthritis.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
Do's for knee pain:
1. Make a habit of walking for 15-20 minutes twice a day.
2. Apply hot pack in painful area for 10-15 minutes.
3. Start taking calcium reach foods in diet such as milk, paneer etc.
4. Try using knee cap or knee braces if there is pain while walking.
5. Maintain normal healthy weight.
Dont's for knee pain:
1. Avoid running in high speed.
2. Avoid sitting cross legged.
3. Avoid sitting in low height chair.
4. Try to avoid stair climbing.
Also consider for physiotherapy exercises guided by physios for better results if the pain persists.
Always bend your knees and your hips, not your back.
Maintain a good posture. Avoid slumping in your chair, hunching over a desk or walking with your shoulders hunched.
Use a chair with a backrest. Sit with your feet flat on the floor or on a footrest. Change how you sit every few minutes