Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I had acne on my face, chest, back.i treat it and they are go bt acne scars are not go from my face and chest the scar's are deep. How I remove my acne scars. Please help me.
I have habit of masturbation on daily basis .so I just want to know how I able to control on that .once a day at least.
I am affected from diabetes, and taking insulin 50/50 from the last 15 years, please suggest me something how to get rid of insulin.
My height is not increasing what should be best to increase height. I'm vegetarian. I don't go to gym. All members in my family are tall. Im 16 years old. What should be 100% best to increase height.
I work in night shift 8.30 pm to 6 Am when I back to home I am. Unable to sleep well. Pls suggest me best way to sleep. Natural way.
I am unmarried person and I used to masturbate regularly since 10 years bt my penis became ill, small in size n bend to left side, so how to make my penis straight n hard or strong or long lasting and I am going to marry within 3 months so I can do a better sex with my wife after marriage with bend penis or I need to take any supplement please do suggest me with natural and fast remedies Thank you.
My face getting black. Previously I was fair but from last 2 year its getting blackness. Please provide me some advice what should I do.
Hii .I m married for 7yrs.Bt due to ovarian cyst i got irregulR periods.Nw i m havng period for 1month continue.I wanna get pregnant .But m.Not able to get pregnant.And here one local doctr told me to do open surgry.As my cyst size is bigger than orange.Duno wat to do morovr am working woman.My weight is increasing .M already bit faty.Pls help me.So that i can get pregnant
I have a skin problem. I'm sensitive and when I move out of d house in the presence of sun it starts itching on my hand.
What type of blood test suits for me if I have PE, ED, Thin Sperm, looking aged, hair lose, weak body, pimple problem, gaining fat, hair white, gaining weight, weak eye sight. Thanks.
I am 46 years old female, having hypothyroid. TSH level is 8.5. Taking thyronorm 62.5mcg. My weight is increasing. What to do? I want to quit thyronorm.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.