Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Mere chote bhai ko do din se tej Bukhar ke sath sath vomit bhi ho rahi hai and Sam ke 4 se 6 baje ke time bahot tej Bukhar rehta hai please Dr. say me what should I do?
He has itching in his head, hair fall, dandruff he used anti dandruff shampoo but after 3 to 5 day face same problem so pls help us.
When I pull my foreskin of penis back it stinks very badly. I keep my penis and public area clean all the time. But within few hours when I pull my foreskin back it stinks. I have not cut the foreskin.
My hair is going grey and my age is only 21. Please tell me why this problem and some methods to pre ent this problem.
I was having a mild pain in my jaw. I inspected a bit to find out that a teeth is popping out. The pain is growing hour by hour. Anyway to numb the pain? Will it be okay in few days or should I go to a dentist?
Hi my son is Situs inverses totalis .And he had aspiration pneumonia on his 2nd day of birth .He was given treatment in Rainbow hospital Hyderabad. Now he is 4 months old. And his growth is normal. He caughs too much during night time and vomits frequently . His activities are quite natural .We are worried about his caught and he gets frequent cold. Please advice.
Pehale pehale mujhe sex ka bahut Mann hota tha lekin abi sex Mann hua to bhi pehale jaisa josh nahi mil raha hai.
I am 21 year old I m having diabetes since 3 years I intake a insuline 3 tym in a day my question is if I have eaten a more sweet after taking insulin at noon and then my sugar goes at 300 or more. So can I intake again a insuline 4th tym. To control diabetes or take insuline direct a night?
I am seshu 18 years old studying b-tech second year I forgetting what I listen in the class and what I read on the book.
Hoi doctor. I have problem of hair fall. And my hair is partially pass away. So please advice me any remedies.. Thanks.
I am 52 years old I have high blood pressure for about 10 years & I am talking medicine named replace 50 for 1 time a day but still there is fluctuations in blood pressure sometime low & sometimes high .
Im+28+years+old. I lost+all+fairness on+my+face skin became dark. I+tried using of all+creams. But+i+did+not+get+any+result. Give me a good suggestion.
Im losing 2-3 hairs daily. Suggest me best ayurvedic oil which is available in market for hair loss? How abt induleka and rishikesh oil?
Hi m 25 female newly married. Im scared of intercourse and its painful. doctor suggested me lignocaine hydrochloride gel. Does dis make intercourse easy? By applying this will I not feel pain completely? I do not want to feel the pain. Pls help!
I am 38 years old. I keep on getting cysts in my armpits n groin area. Some tell me it is folliculitis and some say hidradenitis suppurativa. Currently I am taking chymoral forte, classmates 625 and polis at1200. What should I do as I keep getting them frequently and have to take the medicines. I hope it is not cancerous.
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications.