Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka MahawarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 43 took meprate for delayed periods after one tablet I find spotting Dr. advised me to stop tablet years periods r coming but it's clear after one day spotting .what shud I do.
She is suffering with irregular periods after taking birth control pills from last 2 months, pls help.
My period got delayed by week so my doctor gave me duphaston for 5 days morning and evening. My period started on day one (17th. Its 25th today and I still have light bleeding. I usually have only 3 heavy days. This is 8 days and it's not gone. Is it because of the medicine?
Am 29 years old women who is a mother of 8 years boy. I have gone through six abortions by misoprostol pills. When am newly married and mother of new born am not DAT much aware of pregnancy which leads to abortion. But now though we took so many safety precautions I have undergone these many abortions. We don't need a second baby n we both not ready for family planning operation. What to do n is their any side effects will their affect me in future or now. Thank you.
Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly suggest for family planning. I am married since Jan month. My wife want pregnancy after 1-2 year. Please confirm how can i manage it? Can we use any medicine or other option for this? Please advise.
Hi Doc, I am male 26 years old, I am married since 1 years and now we are planning for a baby, could you pls tell me rit tym to mate, as while mating when I put my semen inside and take out then after few seconds semen also comes out. Pls help me out to get through this.
Hi doctor 3 days before my wife got abort a child which has a heart problem so doctors suggest us to abort that child. Child aborted without operation. Now m feeling very much guilty. And now whats the right time to pregnant her again.
I am 24 years old, I am suffering from pcod from 3 years, my period is totally stopped, I get only spotting, my period flow is just 2 or 3 drops, I also suffering from hirthuism, I am not overweight, my weight is only 40 kg no numbers of my family have pcod how can I get a normal menstrual pad, I need no pad for 3 years, my period duration is just 1 or 2 second how can I get a normal period flow? I am in homeopathic treatment for 2 years but not get any result before homeopathic I also eat allopathic medicine 1 year, now my endometrium lining is gradually increasing, in 5 months ago my last USG report seen it measures 12 cm, is my problem is not curable? Now I think about marry, is pcod hampered my married? How can I get a normal period flow my prolactin level is high in two years ago my Brest was full of fluid doctor told me it is the result high prolactin label, please help me doctors.
This is for my wife. She got bleeding for about 1 month. What are the side effects of unusual bleedings. What is it actually caused by. How can it be controlled.
I am a 18 year old girl and I had unprotected sex the next day from my ovulation day. I keep track of my ovulation days from a personalised app. So, after having sex I took an ipill within one hour of the intercourse and till then I am scared. My periods are in 12 days and I don't want a pregnancy now. What are the chances of it?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.