Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Lal Mantri
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka Lal MantriYour feedback matters!
I am fair till age 12 after that I used to play in hot sun now my age is 17 my skin became too dark. People's say you will regain your colour as you grow on. Are they correct? If not what can I do to regain my original colour.
If you always fret and worry about your limp hair that always seem dull and rough, then you should take immediate steps to rectify the problem. If the cause is not addressed, it will eventually lead to hair fall. Limp hair can be caused by a number of factors such as increased stress levels, pollution and nutritional deficiency. Usually it is important to diagnose the cause before focusing on the treatment. Given below are some treatments that can be very effective in enlivening your hair:
- Use a beer rinse: Beer is a fermented product that is rich in vitamin B which provides nourishment to your hair follicles. It also helps in keeping your scalp clean while adding shine to your hair. Use beer as the final rinse after washing your hair to add volume to your hair.
- Yoghurt: Excessive shampooing of the hair is likely to lead to a build-up of chemicals, which will prevent the hair follicles from being properly nourished. Yoghurt helps in getting rid of these harmful chemicals from your hair, thus moisturizing the scalp.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is known for its healing properties for the hair. It moisturizes and softens the hair strands, also increasing the capacity to retain moisture. The fats present in coconut oil help in revitalizing damaged hair.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a conditioner after you finish washing your hair. It helps in getting rid of dandruff and closes the hair cuticle to prevent moisture loss. It also helps in preventing accumulation of chemicals and residues in your hair and on your scalp.
- Banana: Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, protein and vitamins that provide nourishment to the hair. It strengthens the hair, thus preventing breakage and split ends. It adds shine and volume to your hair, getting rid of dull hair in the process.
- Eggs: Eggs are an age old remedy that is used to treat dull and limp hair. Break an egg and whisk the contents for some time, apply it on your hair and leave it to dry. Wash it off after 20-25 minutes and repeat the same twice every week. Eggs contain proteins that strengthen and add volume to the hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.