Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyankaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old female, I am one month pregnant and taking abortion pills on doctor advice. Today its been 5 days of taking the pills but the bleeding has not yet started. I am worried whether the medicine is working or not? When the bleeding normally starts? How long will it last and how much painful it will be? Basically I want to know how this abortion using pills works and when will it end. Request you to please help.
My periodical time is near about first week of the months. I was physical about 45 days ago and I missed my period in this month. I was afraid that I am pregnant but I tested with two prega news test kit and the results were negative. I am feeling a strangeness in my body. A Bombting feeling and all the symptoms of period but not starting. Don't know what to do. I am greatly afraid. Please suggest me what to do.
Your eyes are one of the most wonderful gift given by god to see this beautiful world created by him. You need to take care of it. In thi modern era of machines physical activities are almost nil and everybody concentrates on computers, laptops, cell phone etc. These have very bad impact on your eyes. Today as you observe every second member of family is wearing glasses. Even children of 2 years age are using specticals.
Make a mixture of the following:
4. Black pepper.-25gms
Grind all above and make a mixture of it. Take 1 tea spoon of it daily in the morning empty stomach with water.
Health benefits of mangoes
Here is why our mothers and grandmothers have been raving about the king of fruits.
1. Prevent cancer
• consuming mangoes every day is a delicious way to make you immune to cancer.
• mangoes contain abundant quantities of antioxidant elements.
• terpenoids, carotenoids, polyphenols, ascorbic acid and gallic acid prevent breast, colon, prostrate and several kinds of cancer.
• mangoes are gifted with unique compounds that cannot be found in any other fruits.
• mangiferin compound present in mangoes is another reason for the fruit’s anti-cancer properties. This compound inhibits the growth of cancer and tumour cells.
2. Immunity booster
• mangoes are a rich source of beta-carotone and vitamin a. These carotenoids improve your overall health and make you resistant to bacteria and viruses. They fight free radicals and prevent them from harming your organs, thus, reducing the probability of falling sick.
3. Maintains cholestrol levels
• mangoes contain an increased level of vitamin c and pectin that maintains cholesterol the right way.
• significant amount of potassium present I mangoes regulates blood pressure and heart rate.
4. Enhances your sex life
• rightly called the aphrodisiac fruit, mangoes help in regulating sex hormones and boost sex drive.
• the presence of vitamin e helps in improving men’s virility and increases the production of histamine that’s cardinal for men to reach orgasm.
•the presence of potassium, magnesium and other vital nutrients boost libido. The combination of betacarotene and vitamin a is known to prevent sperm damage.