Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Arya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka AryaYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old female. Im having regular periods of 28 days cycle .Actually my problem is during an intercourse my husband is saying that he can not insert his penis onto my vaginal hole completely as he was feeling some blockage there .what was this problem about. How I should be treated kindly explain me the reason for that blocking problem, im really feeling tensed .is that a serious problem, can I get pregnant or not .please help me doctor.
I'm a girl 20 years old. My nipples become erect, hard suddenly and they are seen awfully in my dress like t-shirts. Why does this nipple get hard and how. To avoid? Please help.
I went for a routine check up. Gynaecologist on examining said that there is uterus descent of 1 degree. Please suggest remedies or exercises to set right the same. Also is walking good or bad for strengthening the pelvic muscles. I had no symptoms regarding this problem.
Hello I am 23 years old female. I took postpone pills on 1st March to 5th March in order to delay my periods to visit temple on 5th March. The periods got delayed and happened on 10th of that month. According to the above scenario I should hav Had my next periods on 10th April or maximum 15th April. But now it's 27th April. My periods are delayed by 17 days. Please help. I am worried.
Hello, I am 25 years old and have a child of 3 yrs. I am sorry to say that my body and breast condition is very ugly after issue of one child. Please give some tips for the purpose.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
After my first sex, my periods date is gone but periods not coming, I use safe sex so no chances for pregnancy, I don't know what's the exact problem please help me.
Hello doctor. My boyfriend is sexually active, but the problem is that he does not want to use condoms at all! I tried thousand times to explain to him but he does not want it. Instead, I told him that I would take proper contraception timely so that I do not get pregnant. We agreed on sex at most once a month or once in two months. I am 19 years old, please suggest what precautions should I take? What pills are recommended? Will taking too much contraception at this age prove harmful for future? Will I be able to conceive later? Will I be too prone to STIs? If so, then how often should I get my checkups? Will I have I take frequent blood tests and ultrasounds? What can I do for precautions against stis? I need serious advice! Please help me, what should I do?
I am 27 year old and married woman. We are trying for baby. But have not succeed. My period is regular. I have done blood test and ultrasound. My prolactin is 148 mg and my ovary size is enlarged. Multiple small follicles measuring 13 mm and 8.6 mm are seen in periphery of bilateral ovary. RO = 41*19*37 mm and vol 15. 96 ml. LO=33*35*17 me and vol 11.09 ml. Can I become pregnant. Please help me.
Sir/madam my wife is first time pregnant and she do not know what are the symptoms for delivery .what type of pain arises or som other symptoms please help her date is on 20 july.
As many as 30-40 % men across the world, including India, experience the problem of early discharge at some point of time. Premature (early) ejaculation is also referred to as rapid ejaculation. PE is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years and seen across all age groups. In elderly men (>60 years) erectile dysfunction is more common. If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen from your penis) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from PE.
Types and Characteristics of PE: PE can be Chronic (lifelong) or Acquired (recent).
Chronic PE: With chronic (lifelong) premature ejaculation, the person has been experiencing premature ejaculation since he became sexually active (ie, post puberty).
Acquired PE: Acquired (recent) premature ejaculation means that the condition began in an individual who previously experienced an acceptable level of ejaculatory control and only recently has developed PE.
Consequences of PE: Both you and your partner may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can significantly increase anxiety, which may deteriorate the problem. PE is one such sexual issue. It's not a disease.If a person is sexually fit and experiences normal erections but just fail to hold the orgasm/ discharge for reasonable time then he is suffering from premature ejaculation. It's a very normal problem, which if managed properly it can be easily resolved.We will discuss this PE in 4 parts covering: what it is in actual, how does it happen, how to approach to resolve this problem with behavioural methods, exercise, techniques and medical remedies present in both modern and alternative medicine.
Some basic things may also help you to deal with the problem:
- Some men attempt to treat themselves for premature ejaculation by distracting themselves by thinking nonsexual thoughts (such as naming cricket players and records) to avoid getting excited too fast when approaching their partners. This helps them to focus their attention away from the sexual stimulation.
- It is also suggested to men that they should relieve themselves of the sexual tension by ejaculating with self masturbation 1-2 hours before attempting sexual intercourse with their partner.
- Using condoms is known to help in premature ejaculation in some men by decreasing sensation.
- Women on top position usually helps to delay orgasm in men.
i was diagnosed with PCOD in 2012. and still is suffering from that. due to which im sometimes suffering from mental instabilities such as depression, loss of temper. not only this it results in skips of the mensuration cycles. what should i do in consideration of the diet and also weight loss?
Can home pregnancy test gives accurate result after 17 days of intercourse. I'm on pills and their are still three pills remaining in the pack. If I get withdrawal bleed after that will that be considered as one of the signs of not getting pregnant? I had a test today and it comes out to be negative. Today is the 17th day of my intercourse. I am not feeling any symptoms except I am a bit nauseatic and I do not have urge to eat anything from the past one day and I am too stressed out. The intercourse was protected one day after starting new pill pack and the condom has no holes in it and it did not break except same condom is used thrice in an intercourse. I had been on this pill from the previous month and I had missed second last pill of the previous month which I doubled it up on thw next day with the last pill. I took the pill free interval of 6 days. Does all this increases my chance of conceiving? I am on Novelon 21 day pill pack.
My friend is 37 yr old and got married 3 years before his wife is 29 years old now they want to conceive baby. My friend is having lack of sexual desire and always feeling dull and tired when he came from office. Frequency of sex is 3-4 times in month. He had a very less discharge of semen after long time during sex. He got his semen analysis it is found that sperm count are 2 million par ml. Please advise what to do to conceive baby.
Hello sir We had a sex during period time and she lost verginity and on last day (3rd Feb) of her period she took ipill. Then we had sex on 12th next time. She should be come in period on 2nd March But my wife till not come in period. Then my wife checked 2 time did pregnancy check by trips n then she did again 3rd time pregnancy test by medical trips. All time it was negative. If it's negative how can happened she didn't come in period.
I have a problem of recurrent UTI. Now i am 11 weeks pregnant and have just recovered from the one few days back but still i feel some kind of irritation in the vagina after urinating and even a wired smell. My dr prescribed me with a course of 10 days of antibiotics. The burning sensation while urination has gone but the irritation still persists. Now what should i do? will it effect my baby's growth?
I am 30 years old male .i am married. I want you ask a question. Mai jab bhi apni wife ke sath sex krta hu to mera sara sperm yoni se bahar nikal jata hai. Kya ye naturally aisa hi hota hai ya phir koi problem hai. Because hum baby ke liye try krna chahte hai. I am very worried about it.
Some diseases are inherited genetically and familial polyposis is one such disease. It is a rare condition that typically affects the large intestines and the rectum. In some cases, it can also affect the upper gastrointestinal tract. People suffering from this condition develop extra tissues in the large intestine. If left untreated, it could turn cancerous at a later stage. Hence, surgery is usually recommended to remove the part of the large intestine that has been affected. In cases where it affects the duodenum and upper gastrointestinal tract, removal is usually not necessary, but the situation needs to be monitored closely.
Surgery is usually advised when the patient is in late teens or early twenties. Until then individual polyps may be removed during a routine colonoscopy exam. Surgery to remove the affected part is usually performed with minimally invasive techniques with laparoscopy being the most common. This surgery involves a few small cuts that each require only a stitch or two rather than a single long cut. This reduces the amount of time the patient must stay in the hospital after the procedure and speeds up the healing process.
There are three main types of surgeries that may be used to treat familial polyposis.
- J pouch or Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis surgery: This is the most preferred form of surgery for this condition. It involves the removal of the colon and rectum without affecting the anus. As a result, the patient can have normal bowel movements after the surgery. It also does not have any effect on fertility.
- Total colectomy: If you do not have any polyps in the rectum, doctors may advise a total colerecomy. This involves the removal of only the colon. The rectum and anus are left untouched. This allows the patient to have normal bowel movements after the procedure.
- Continent ileostomy:This procedure is advised only as a last resort. In this case, the affected part of the large intestine, colon, and rectum are removed. The small intestine is then collected to a small opening in the abdomen known as a stoma. The stoma is attached to a waste bag. Instead of passing stool, all waste created is then removed from this bag.
Surgery does not cure this disease. Hence, even after the procedure, the patient will need regular follow up checks. You will need to be screened for new polyps as well as cancer and tumors. Hence, it is essential to consult a doctor you are comfortable with.