Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyank AggarwalYour feedback matters!
(1) I have 46 years old, I have a stone problem. Stone size is 7.5mm right kidney upper pole. I do the many times Lithotripcy and crash the stone but many time increase the stone please give me permanently solution. (2) I have many time flue and cough problem. Please give me solution.
My friend is suffering from a disease, I don't know whethr it is disease or other problem my friend can't smell anything I tried many strong smell deo perfumes but he can't smell! please give me your suggestion or any advice I shall b very thankful to you sir.
Dear Sir, I am a cholesterol patient some time low some time high. I am taking daily one storvas 10 mg as prescribed by Doctor. Just I want to ask you can I use PROTINEX POWDER FOR MORE PROTEIN TAKING MORE PROTEIN DO? INCREASES CHOLESTEROL PLS. ADVICE. THANKS.
I have got a skin infection. I do not know how it happened overnight. But at that spot I had scratches while playing football. There is a bit of puss and its deep red. Its has occurred in two three spots on my leg.
Hi, my 2.6 years old girl has weight 8.3 kg only since one years last we have given therapy for t. B after Dr. Advice then otc drug albendazole I syrup one time dose have given for worms since I am pharmacist. Please guide.
I am fainting for 2-3 hours anytime anywhere. Now I am not interested with family and friends. I want to die. What is problem with me? Why I have faint problem? Please give me answer. I am very thankful to you.
My baby age is2'6yr. And my baby geographical tunge prb is very pain ful. Do not recover to any medicine.
Sir my father have diabetics. Level 288. What should take to control level. How should it will finish. Please reply.
Sir, I am feeling sad that my falling gradually increasing and weight growing more day after. Pls help me. Give me some medicine suggestions and also diet chart pls. I am 37 years old, male, weight 87 kg, height 5 ft 8 inch.
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby, increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- As you age it increases
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels.
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.