Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyank AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am a 30 year old guy. I had cut my inner portion of my lips. This caused an ulcer and blister kind of thing. It has swollen like a small bump with fluid inside. It has been more than a month still not dried and healed. I showed a physician but to no avail. I am not sure which department to visit. Is it a general physician or dentist ?
I have lots of facial hair, some acne also, my periods also get delayed but rarely. I am four years married and took all the related tests as I had problem in conceiving but all the tests were fine except in ultrasound there was some issue due to which doctor suspected pcod but when hormonal test was done it was fine so the possibility of pcod was overruled. But now I have conceived and I am 6 weeks pregnant. I feel consistent pain in lower abdomen and also after I take susten200 I feel diziness. My doctor told me its normal. Also in ultrasound the same issue is there and in urine my epithelial cells are 10-20. Is everything fine or there can be some issue?
I am 7 week pregnant and feel little pain in stomach sometimes like gas as pain is moving. Also having back ache sometimes. It's my first pregnancy. Is it normal.
I am going to start a live in relationships with my girlfriend. My question is that how many times/days I should do sex with my girlfriend in a week in order to keep my sexual life exciting and healthy?
I'm 57 years old having 5. 8inch height and weight 77kg. Generally I don't have fat looks but I have apparent belly. I need to reduce it by a crash course. Could you please suggest some medicines ae well as strict food regime.
If I am suffering from back pain for several days what treatment would be most suitable if all painkillers have failed.
Hello doctor what is the permanent solution for dandruff and itching please suggest any best medicine for this.
At times giving in to the needs of your body is the best way to lead a happy and blissful life, however, at the same time you have to identify and fulfill only those needs which will not hamper your health. Though sex is still considered a taboo word to be uttered out in public, this, by no means, can dampen its importance. The importance and the need for sex require no introduction as more and more people engage in the pursuit of having a satisfying experience.
Some useful tips can always come in handy and it does more good than bad to keep these few in mind:
- Remember to kiss: Though if we see the larger picture, kissing may seem insignificant, this simple act is by no means redundant. According to research those couples who kiss more tend to have a better and a more gratifying sex life.
- Indulge in foreplay: The importance and significance of foreplay can never be emphasized enough. Often times in the rush for completion of the act, one may forget foreplay, but it is always a good idea not to. If sex is the climax, foreplay is necessary build up to that, one that almost always yields the best benefits.
- Take a shower together: It may sound amateur, but what is sex without being a little exciting. Try taking a shower with your partner and more often than not, things will take its course from there on.
- Sex talk: Indeed, you can do and talk sex. Experts believe that sex talks considerably increase and enhance excitement and also in most cases even brings back the lost one. Engage in a free-flowing conversation with your partner, tell him or her unapologetically what you desire and also what you do not. Nothing works better than simply talking sometimes.
- Role playing: Though the prospect of sex may be exciting, it is only a matter of time till dullness and boredom creep in. The task is to find out ways to keep them away and one of them is role-playing. It is important to be completely non-judgemental towards your partner's desires and accept in order to go about.