Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyank Agarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyank AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years old young man. Since 3 days getting loose motion. Eating home food and home water. Walk regularly.
I have undescended testis from my childhood (when I was seven days). My right testis is just above the scrotum and now I am face direct inguinal hernia. And sir I am unmarried. I do not understand what am I doing. And sir after marriage what type of problem I will face in future means. Or Sir can I able to be a father in future after marriage Kindly suggest me. Or sir may I enjoy sex life with my wife.
Diet plays a major part in the endeavor of weight loss, while dieting alone may not fetch the necessary result, it goes a long way in facilitating weight burn. One major misconception that prevails among many individuals is crash dieting. As, it is not the right method for reducing weight and is harmful to the body as well. Losing weight only through diet is a long-term process, and requires a self-disciplined approach to achieve the desired result.
Here is a quick sneak peek at the right dieting approach that one can follow:
- Stay hydrated throughout the day: Water by far is the most effective drink that one can have while dieting. It has no carbs, no calories, and very little sodium, making it the best drink to help you shed. Water also has the additional advantage of jumpstarting the metabolic system and enhancing digestion. Perhaps the best advantage of water is that it helps the kidney to effectively filter out the toxic material out of the body. It is recommended that an adult have at least 10-12 glasses of water daily.
- Breakfast is super-important: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it provides sufficient energy to the body, it also set up a person for success. Numerous studies have proved that a proper and filling breakfast within one hour of waking up can do wonders, especially when it comes to losing weight. An ideal breakfast should be devoid of processed food, carbs and oil, but should contain all essential mineral required by the body.
- Fish-oil supplements: Fish oil supplements extracted from salmon and sardines are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acid and are immensely beneficial. When it comes to breaking down fat cells in the body. Fish-oil supplements can be consumed daily once or twice in a day before the meal.
- Consume more vegetables: Leafy green vegetables are a person’s best bet when it comes to weight loss. They are low in calories and have loads of fiber in them. Being a low-energy diet, leafy green vegetables curbs the tendency to eat more. Some of the must-eat vegetables should comprise of Swiss chards, spinach, kale, cauliflower, etc.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans can go a long way in losing weight. They are high in protein and fiber, thereby ensuring that no fat deposition takes place in the body. Apart from this, beans and legumes also contain some very important resistant starch.
- Cottage Cheese: While not all dairy products are beneficial to weight loss, some dairy products such as cottage cheese are extremely helpful, when it comes to losing weight. They are high in calcium and contain loads of protein. Being a satiating food item, it makes a person feel full, while ensuring less calorie consumption.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 17 year old boy and I have been in hostel for 6 years and I have been fit these years because I had a healthy diet but in my annual holidays I gained weight but it gets reduced when I go to hostel but last two in my 11 and 12 I gained weight and it is not reduced even after several exercise ,yoga etc. And I want to know the reason behind it.Please tell.
I met with an accident and it's a case of alvusion in knee and acl tear. How it can be recovered dr ?
Hi am 37, am feeling lethargic from morning till evening always. Blood sugar level normal. Cholesterol 183.
Hello I'm 21 years old I've missed my periods this month and pregnancy tests are all negative but I have stomach ache body pain vomiting head ache. Last month I got ma periods on jan 7 and now that February is also over I have still not got periods. Am I pregnant?
I'm a law and company secretary student so I have to write big long 3 hour exams .During my exams I can finish my paper on time filling 32-35 sides of the answer book. But once I come home my right hand pains from my elbow to my fingers specially my forearm and palms. It stays for a day and the next morning it's fine again. I have exams back to back and it's distracting for me to again come home and start studying for back to back papers. What can be done about it? Why is it suddenly happening when I never faced such an issue for any exams earlier. Kindly help.
Hi Sir/Madam, My last period date was 16th december 2016. I had sex with my husband on 8th January 2017. Till now I did not get my periods. I am I pregnant? Thanks.
I am suffering from severe dandruff. I used to use head and shoulders shampoo but the results were unsatisfied. My hair's too started falling a lot. So can I use ketoconazole shampoo?
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.