Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyadarshniYour feedback matters!
During sexual intercourse if wife is unable to discharge. If there is possibility of fertilization of ovum.
Hi I have all symptoms of yeast infection. It causes itching in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when I urinate or have sex. I also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese from last 4-5 days. I had only white discharge like water from my vagina earlier for many years. Should I be worried? Nand what should I do plz?
I am 25 year girl. I already suffering from pcod last 1 year. With this I have headache as well.help me
I am getting regular periods but it is lasting for only one day. I was in medication for 3 months but it didn't work. Now the doctor has told me to do pelvic sonography. What should I do Please help.
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
My period time is irregular or not a fix date, I am also suffering from heavy flow at that period of time and severe pain in stomach also at that time.
Recently she undergone ultra sound early pregnancy scan and the result is" cardiac activity faintly seen" when was the right time to go this scan. She entered into third month. When can we see cardiac function properly. Would like to take any precautions for this.
Sir last three months before I got married, after that one time my wife get period, after that more than 60 days she is not get period so that we try to take pregnancy test but result comes negative, so any chance to get pregnant?
Dear Doctors, is is possible that breast mass and breast cyst (filled with water) both present at a time in one or both breasts?
Hi I got marriage at jan 2017 but still I am not got pregnancy ,But last September 2nd I got period but this month I got October 19 ,but I am getting vomiting nervousness.
We typically seek counselling or psychotherapy when our old ways lead to problems and starts affecting us and the relationships we are into.
In conventional therapy, you may spend one or two hours per week developing new skills and exploring alternative perspectives. Once you leave my office, I hope you will incorporate the work you did into your daily life. Sometimes I will assign you “homework” that reinforces the concepts addressed in your session. You might choose to journal or simply think about what you learned to make better sense of it and to uncover new insights for your next appointment.
This consistent attention to your therapy leads to continuity, the unbroken thread that ties together your revelations from week to week. This is the key to lasting change. You and I plant the seeds for change in your session, and then your independent efforts allow them to take root and grow into the foundation for an improved life.
If your needs are minimal, or you just need someone to listen and give you quick fix solutions , this pattern could work for you. However, if your goals revolve around healing deep-seated hurts, improving relationships, or breaking lifelong habits, this pattern needs a lot of hard work. Without consistent effort between sessions, your therapy may feel disconnected from or even irrelevant to your daily life. If you don’t complete the tasks assigned to you each week, you miss the opportunity to practice new skills that contribute to the goals you set for yourself.
Your decision may create more peace in your life and/or lead to the end of important relationships. Your decision may leave you stuck in an untenable situation and/or open your eyes to the positive aspects of your life that you previously ignored. Whatever you do, make sure your choice not to change is the one that feels right for you.
When I ask you to practice a new behaviour, it is expected that you will feel uncomfortable and may stumble on your new path. I want you to challenge your status quo and take small, calculated risks that result in an incremental change.
Changing your life requires work. Weekly therapy sessions are just the beginning. The real work happens between sessions when you actively engage in the creation of change and commit to making it last.
These tips may help you avoid suffering with shin splints.
-use proper fitting shoes with good support
-make sure the insoles are shock-absorbing. If you have flat feet, good insoles are vital
-avoid hard surfaces, uneven terrain, or slanted slopes
-increase your intensity gradually
-make sure you are warmed up properly before doing exercise.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
My age is 46, my periods are erratic. I feel sick in the morning and afterwards normal. No sugar or thyroid. White discharge sometimes. Suffering from hip pain.
I am 31 years, having pain in stomach and back upper side from morning, having period from yesterday. I didn't take anything from morning expect green tea and plain water, please suggest me which medicine I need to take though I too one medicine for gastric but didn't relief.
I am Married my period cycle has been changed every month delayed 5 to 7 days every month I feel I am pregnant but after 7 days my periods please tell me.
You have suggested me hsg test and semen test but these test when we have to do, for me after menstruation or before and for my husband. In the morning or night, give me full description please. My husband age is 33 and my 25. I am having thyroid also, and taking the medicine in the 9'o clock because I get up at that time only. We are sleeping in the night 1 a. M in the morning because he is coming at that time. Both are not having any type of drug addicted like pan masala, smoking alcohol etc never. We are living a simple life, now we do not do intercourse also regular, in a month 3-4 times. Because we both are facing too much problem in our life so we dint do, Because we both want baby as soon as possible. So kindly help me.
Sports Injuries are very common and often results from using improper gear or poor training practices and refers to all those injuries that are faced by an individual while playing a sport. It is essential to understand the preventive measures as well as the therapeutic methods at a basic level.
Types of Sports Injuries
Sports injuries can be categorized as an Acute Injury and a Chronic Injury. Acute Sports Injury occurs suddenly during playing or exercising. Sudden pain, fracture, and strained back are some examples of acute injury. Acute injuries don’t possess any serious threats to one’s life and can be easily healed over a period of time, depending on the injury and the physical conditions of the individual. Chronic Sports Injuries, on the other hand, are those injuries which occur for a long time and is also termed as an overuse injury. Examples include Achilles tendinitis, runner's knee, and swimmer's shoulder.
Steps to follow after an injury
If you have encountered a sports injury, then it is advisable to follow four simple steps.
- The first step involves taking adequate rest. One should reduce their regular activities and take as much rest as possible to regain normal condition.
- The second step comprises of using ice packs on the affected area for 15-20 minutes. This should be followed at least three times a day. But don’t exceed the limit of 20 minutes, as over application might result in worsening the situation.
- The third step involves compression, i.e., exerting even pressure on the affected area, which might help in reducing swelling.
- The last step comprises of elevation. Always try to have the affected area at an elevated level to stimulate speedy recovery. Suppose you have hurt your foot badly, then always place your foot on a pillow and then take rest.
If you follow these steps, then you can expect to heal your injuries gradually. But make sure, that in the case of chronic sports injury, you immediately visit a doctor and follow his prescribed medication and measures. The stated steps can help in case of minor acute sports injuries only.
Precautionary measures for sports injuries
If you want to reduce the risk of sports injuries, then include warm up as a mandatory activity before starting off with any sport or exercise. It is believed that proper warm up can reduce the chances of injuries that can occur during playing sports or exercising. Apart from warm up, you can keep few points in mind to avoid sports injuries like never twist your knees while stretching, don’t do overstretching, know your body limits and act accordingly.
Adhering to established standard best practices while involved in sports can minimize the occurrence of an injury to a great extent.