Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyadarshiniYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair soon badly, It started a year before. I got so many pimples upon my head. I want to get rid of it. Please provide me a good solution. I can't concentrate on anything because of these on my head.
My mother is a diabetic since last 8 yr and now she is suffering from breast cancer stage 2 surgery done in january now she take chemo therapy 6 cycle but after 3rd she got lot of complication major or her diabeies are frequantly fluctuate she take insuline also but she didnt take food becoz of side effect of chemotherapy please suggest how to treat her wisely.
Respected sir, I have severe body aches and gassiness feeling when it occurs. With this. I have constipation problem. Except this. I have a severe problem that is. Masturbation for past 10 years. Currently I am not doing this. Because I am married. But I feel I have a sexual problem. Please help me. And suggest me what I am doing for this.
I am 34, overweight since I was 7, (when we came to live in punjab: D), I am at present 182 cm, 109 kg. Although I have lost weight many times, even upto 20 kgs in a season but I gain that weight again once the exercise routine gets discontinued for one reason or the other. I have severe constipation which recently doesn't get rectified even after I include exercise in my routine. My question is what can I do with my diet or is there any other method to rectify my constipation? Thank you.
Hello, I am 30 years old female, i'm suffering from pcos and having thick unwanted hair on chin and upper lip. So my gynaecologist suggested for hormonal examination. FSH, T3 T4 TSH, prolactin, Testosterone, LH tests. And the hormonal examination says all are normal. So how can I get rid of my unwanted hair, acne problems, and hair fall problems.
I am 35 m. I am suffering from food poisoning. My stool consistency has changed from 2 months. Lots of weakness. Can't tolerate oily food. Spicy food. Anything I eat gets digested too fast. Muscle pain. Weight lost 6 to 8 kg. No loose stools. But consistency changed. I am becoming thin. I think I am food poisoned on regular basis. Can't help to help out which food is poisoned. Also I have to depend on others for my dinner lunch. Any antidote? Any stool or diagnostic tests for poisoning. Diet help needed. Pls guide me.
While having sex, I come very fast. I want to last long but can't and can't even go for second time. Is this lack of something or something else.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.