Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Shukla ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I had Anal sex with my boyfriend 2 years back after his forceful request but now I am selected in Indian air force and I have to for medical checkup, where Anal sex contesetents are not allowed. Now I feel very scary, please tell me if they can detect it or not. I had Anal sex 2 years back.
When I ejaculated sperm during intercourse, some sperm came out of my wife 1.for pregnancy does all the sperm need to be inside or not 2.is there chance to get pregnant as we did sex after 15 days of her periods 3. Sperm came out, is this normal scenario.
My wife having periods from 11 of this month we are planning to do sex on 22 on this month, will she get pregnant in that days if we don't use any condom or medicine ?
I had sex with my gf 8 months ago. She took I pill. Since then she is suffering from scanty and low period just for one days. We consult our gynecologist .He gave coe hb plus iron tablets .But no improvement .Plz guide us.
Hii, I am 23. White pani daily aata h or smell b aati h and day by day me bht fatty ho rhi hu, mera weight around 70 kg h please tell me some remedies. Thank you.
My partner and I had protected sex about 20 days ago I got my periods but it lasted only for 2-3 days I am confused whether it was periods or pregnancy bleeding though the flow was heavy and my stomach was also paining is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi Dr, I'm a bisexual and I had exposures with guys. Recently did HIV and VDRL test, HIV results shows Non Reactive however, VDRL shows Reactive, delusion 1: 16. Could you please suggest me something on this. I want to get in touch with you personally and I'm not open comfort sharing face to face. I also had unprotected sex with a guy almost 2 months ago. Later I got to know from someone that the guy is HIV infected and I'm so worried. When can I re-test to get the proper result.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have do relation with my wife after 4 days of her period and regular 4 days Now my question is that may this make her pregnant?
Hi, my wife is 29 yrs old. Her monthly period is not regular. We consult many doctor but no positive result. She take extend 16 for monthly period for 20 days. I think it's not ok for her health. 2- she feel regularly pain in her legs & some times back pain. She always look like sick woman. Please suggest me what I do. Note: we are doing panning for second baby. What that is right time or not. Our first daughter is 8 years old. Thank you.
Hi, I am in dating with my girl friend. We both decided to participate in sex without condom, but we do't need pregnancy. Which kind of tips we need to follow?
I had sex without protection. My partner did not cum inside me though. Do I need to take an ipill? I do not have any medical conditions. I have thyroid n I take eltroxin for it on a daily basis.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.