Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Priya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Mein 19 saal ki married hu 30 april ko meri shadi hui this year tab se husband k sath unprotected sex chalu hai but no pregnancy signs? Is there any problem? And give me tips for remain pregnant? Pllz suggest.
Brown discharge from breast nipple myself 41 female. My periods are irregular m also thyroid blood pressure sugar complaints over weight 140kg. For thyroid i am taking eltroxin 50 for blood pressure telmikind am and for sugar glynase mf 1 tablet before lunch and half tablet before evening.
I am 18 yr old girl i have dry breasts and skin gets peeled off near the areola region beasts are ichy and sometimes they pain i have applied lotion but its not healing
I hav a 28 days cycle, had my periods on 1 st March aftr dat on several occasions had sex but every time v both had clothes on. There was pressing of penis on vagina part.
My wife 42 undergo abortion 1st july due to non growth of fetus, today after a rest of 5 ,days she joined her duty as she is a govt. Servant. We both want to do intercourse but she is afraid of pregnancy again ,after abortion she feels if we intercourse her uterus come out from her body ,if she is right or her fear after pregnancy. We want to do safe sex with condom lightly. If we should do sex or we both should wait for morr few days. No bleeding, but some spicy mix discharge from vagina. Is she alright or need more rest to cure her health. We both like foreplay very much. These days she do not allow me to put my penis in her vagina but orally squeeze my penis with her lovely lips and tongue after that I have to do masturbate to ejuclate. When I can do sex with her properly, pl guide.
Hi doctor I have Pcos now I lost 7 kg weight I want to get pregnant I don't have ovarian cyst but follicle egg not growing so 6 months I took different medicines allopathy and ayurvedic medicines but not cured so I want to conceive naturally first baby I conceived naturally so this time also I can know? I reduce weight means my follicle egg growing know please tell me Age 24 Height 155 cm Weight 61 kg Waiting.
I'm 22, I have my periods only for a day or max only for 2days. But It comes on the regular dates every month wit a lot of pain. Please help!
I have just delivered a baby 8 days back I have started breastfeeding her but I have cracked and bleeding nipples. They are very painful also. Kindly help.
Me and my wife are planning for a kid from 3 months. BT she is nt conceiving wht shall we do. please help me out.
Pain is the most common symptoms associated with work related musculoskeletal conditions which involves of muscles tendons and nerves. Some of the common examples are carpal tunnel syndrome tendonitis lumbarspondyolosis thoracic outlet syndrome tension neck syndrome etc.
In some cases there may be joint stiffness muscle tightness redness and swelling of the affected area. Some may also experience sensations of'pins and needles' numbness skin colour changes and decreased sweating of the hands. It could be of three stages they are:
1. Early stage : aching and tiredness of the affected limb occur during the work shift but disappear at night and during days off work. No reduction of work performance
2. Intermediate stage : aching and tiredness occur early in the work shift and persist at night. Reduced capacity for repitative work.
3. Late stage : aching fatigue and weakness persists at rest. Inability to sleep and to perform light duties
As very difficult to say exactly when one stage ends and other begins, the first pain is a signal that the muscles and tendons should rest and recover. Otherwise an injury can become longstanding and sometimes irreversible.
Over the years, a sizeable number of people have expressed their affinity for brown rice as the healthier alternative to plain rice. Doctors are growingly recommending brown rice to all those, who are keen on losing kilos or keeping type 2 diabetes in arrest. Brown rice essentially undergoes less processing as compared to white rice, hence it retains all the essential nutrients. Brown rice contains the side hull and bran and consequently, it helps in replenishing the crucial body nutrients like proteins, thiamine, calcium, magnesium, fiber and potassium. The growing popularity of brown rice not only stems from its nutritive values, but also from the myriad healthy diet options that revolve around it. Unlike white rice, brown rice does not require artificial fortifications like synthetic vitamins in order to conform to the required standards of FDA. Brown rice enables you to enjoy the health benefits without compromising on the taste of rice. Brown rice is advantageous for not just the fitness fanatics, but is also the preferred meal for those with specialized dietary preferences like vegans.
Some of the rationale for consumption of brown rice are listed as follows:
- Controls insulin spike: Brown rice has extremely low glycemic rating because of which the blood sugar level in our body can be adequately controlled. While plain rice enhances the risk of developing diabetes, brown rice goes a long way in nullifying the glucose fluctuations in our body.
- High in fiber: Brown rice is one of the most important sources of essential body fibers. It helps in preventing colon cancer by supplying the necessary fibers and it also detoxifies the colon walls by eliminating the cancer causing substances from the body.
- Promotes weight loss: Brown rice regulates the bowel movements and thereby stimulates better metabolism. It is also considered to be one of the most wholesome dietary supplements because it remains a whole grain, unlike plain rice. Therefore, it is one of the most opted for food items for those wishing to lose the extra kilos.
- Rich in salts and naturally occurring oils: Brown rice is rich in body salts like selenium and manganese, which nourish your nervous and reproductive systems, thereby reducing the occurrence of diseases like cancer, arthritis and other cardiovascular syndromes.
- Ideal as baby food: Given that brown rice is replete in necessary body fibers and health boosting nutrients, it is ideal for baby food because it promotes fast growth in babies and also averts any nutrition deficiency diseases. It also protects the baby from any synthetic vitamins that emerge from the consumption of white rice.