Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Priya AhujaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of seizure since childhood. I have consulted so many doctors till now about this, but no use. What should I do? we are highly anticipate your response, please tell me.
I am having a skin issue on my head. I feel like itching all the time. Could you please help in suggesting some good doctor for me.
I have a doubt, whenever I masturbate I ejaculated in 1 minute or 2 minute and penis size in normal condition is 3 to 3.5 inches and in erectile position 4 to 5 inches. Is it normal or I have to take treatment specially about ejaculation.
Jus want to know how many times a day one can have sexual intercourse a day n how many times a week.
I am getting frequent headache and eye pain so much if I get headache that pain will remain for 3 days max so should I get a ct scan for that wen I was 12 years old I got a hurt on the head little blood came out of my head is that the effect ?
She is 45 yrs. She has problems of severe head pain and acidity. When she comes at home for 3-4hrs, she got above problems. Please suggests cure for it.
I am pcos patient and I have many problems I am taken cycle medicine than I have periods and I have hair fail, weight gain, acne problem please suggest me some treatment I am in trouble.
hello doctors. Last saturday night 17.12.2016 I had alcohol and slept without having dinner. When I wakeup in morning Imean Sunday I took water ,pineapple and paratha with curd in breakfast. From that day I am suffering from hyperacidity and chronic constipation .Its very hard to pass stool and gas. I am feeling dizziness. I took rekool D and pantocid DSR .But no improvement. Please suggest the medicine or anything else.
I am having sleeping problem. Not being able to sleep at night feeling insomniac mmy body feels week too. And I am under weight too.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.