Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 27 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
Hi, I have a problem with my mouth, like i' m getting bad breath from many year' s. Where as I have been repeatedly consulting with dentists the say my gums is good, even the teeth is healthy. Also I brush my teeth daily 3 times. After every meal I do goggle. Also once in 3 days I do goggle with salt water. In spite of all exercise I have bad breath. There after I had consulted with one of the senior doctor he took the x ray of my mouth and chest. He said everything is fine. Also he advised me to take pylokit tablets for 2 months. I could feel some thing better. But once the course got completed again same bad breath. Please advise me what to do.
My daughter is 16 years old. Her front teeth are disarrayed and there is an extra tooth that requires removal followed by re arrangement of the front teeth. She is anxious about the surgery for the pain it may cause. Can you please inform us of the correct age and the dynamics of the surgery?
Hello doctor. I have Tooth bleeding problem from about a month, even after treatment by dentist. Gums are become weak. because of bleeding but smell comes from mouth even after using mouth freshener. Doing three times brush. Using both powder and paste. Even changed by tooth brush. What should I do for it please provide me better suggestion so that this bleeding problem stops and gums become stronger. Thank you for concerning.
Hi mere teeth mein jhanjhnaht ho rahi hai thanda aur garam pani se mujhe kaunsa medicine lena chahiye ya kaunsa toothpaste use karna chahiye.
From two three months when i am washing my mouth then blood comes through from my teeth. What I have to do?
I want to remove two teeth and set four teeth in place of two. Approximately how much cost is required for it.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?
I am 41 years old. On july 4 suddenly last tooth breakdown into half (left side). There is no pain, but doctor say it should be removed and he removed. Does it pose a danger to other tooths. I am a smoker. What is the reason for breaking?
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.
I used bit my teeth at night time when I am sleeping is there any precautions to protect my teeth from damage.
rotate in both directions and pulsate are the most effective.
They are particularly useful for people with limited movement, such as disabled or elderly people, who often find that using a manual toothbrush does not allow them to clean thoroughly.