Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritpal Singh
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pritpal SinghYour feedback matters!
If you have recently experienced pain and inflammation in the joints, then it could be a symptom of rheumatoid arthritis, which doesn’t subside on its own. This can lead to swelling and excessive pain along with stiffness and deformities in the affected area and can sometimes interrupt your regular routine as it limits your movement. This mainly affects people aged over 40 years, but this doesn’t imply that it cannot occur among young people. And if you are suffering from such a condition, then you can seek refuge in homeopathic treatments.
Why you should opt for homeopathic treatment?
Though most people are running after allopathic treatment these days, homeopathic treatment is far more effective since it uproots the cause of the joint ache and stiffness and helps you lead a happy and healthy life. Furthermore, it is 100% natural, meaning that the medications would not lead to any kind of ill effects in the future. Some of the most useful homeopathic treatments for joint pain include the following:
- Causticum for joint pain leading to deformities: If you are feeling weak to an extent that you are barely able to walk, then causticum can be of help. Sometimes it can lead to restlessness at night, with the restlessness particularly centred on the leg as the tendons tend to contract, causing acute pain as well as deformities. There can be loss of sensation owing to excessive pain, and it becomes nearly impossible to hold anything firmly.
- Caulophyllum: This is especially a remedy for woman, implying that the medicine is effective in treating the joint stiffness, pain and other allied symptoms found among women. If your toes and hands are affected with erratic and severe pain which shifts from one place to another in a short span of time, then you may have to take this medication.
- Colchicum: If you have been suffering from joint aches for a long time, then this homeopathic remedy would work well for you. The drawing nature of the pain is known to affect important tissues like synovial membranes and periosteum along with muscular tissues, and all the parts appear swelled up and inflamed. The pain becomes excruciating and the patient cannot allow the affected place to be touched. There is also a feeling as if the fingers are being pinned, making the rest of the hand numb.
These are some of the best known medications for the treatment of joint pain, though it is always recommended to ask an expert to know what would work best in alleviating your symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Doctor I want to know about the having joint pain in legs of my motherinlaw. She is near about 50 year old Please told me any medicine for relief pain.
I am having tender elbow for the last couple of months. Please provide me some physiotherapist exercises. So that it may get solicited at earliest. Thanks.
Hi my name is Adil, and i am 28 year old from mumbai.I jave had a slipped disc couple of months back. I went to a ortho for treatment he gave few medicines and suggested physiotherapy, which was quote help ful.But from paat 2-3 weeks now i am facing from in my upper back close to neck which some one said i suppose to be a spondalytisis.What is the treatment for it and what test should i do for it ?
Hi I underwent a umbilical hernia one month before, surgery through laprascop , now I am perfect, I want to do yoga like kapalpathi & anulonng vilong, what I do this yoga? after that any problem this issue, please advise me what to do?
Hello sir I am 23 years old I am suffering my left side ball is down middle in to the legs so the ball is press by the legs It so painful Suggest me complete cure treatment.
Sir I am a pharmacist My grandfather 60 years old man suffering pain in angles of the legs while walking or after walking only he is diabetic patient not swelling in legs and not other symptoms please sugest me sir the best medical advice and the medication.
My wife is suffering from Joint pains and is not able to move around freely. The doctor nearby said it is early stage of arthritis or osterophosis. She did take medicines as suggested by the doctor but the results are just not there. Kindly advise.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.