Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pritpal Singh AhluwaliaYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my one leg. It pains whole day. It gets worse during night. My leg started paining right after the few days when I started to sleep with the AC on at night. Is it because I sleep with AC on at night?
I am suffering from spinal pain just after masturbation. Whenever I masturbate I get pain at my lower spinal cord after ejaculation please guide me.
Sir my knee joint and elbow joint always pain now and then please tell me what should I do to become free from this pain please tell me fast?
Good morning sir My neck was looks like little bit bend and my shoulders are paining sometimes, and I am not able to stand more than 1 hour. What is my problems. Please advise. Thanking you.
Hello sir I am anshul I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from leg pain problem so what should I do.
I have been having pain in my leg since the last few days, only my right leg pains when I walk, it gets numb too. What should I do?
I have the problem of fissure/fistula and also a lot of burning sensation in the lower part of my abdomen since 2 years. Three years back I had delivery though cesarean section. First year was fine. But then I had fallen sick due to fever, cough and dysentery. Doctor prescribe medicine for the same. For dysentry problem he prescribe me rinifol tablet. Then I got constipated a lot. I had to excert pressure while passing the motion. Since then I got the problem of fissure/fistula. Now whenever I have a spicy food I face a lot of problem while passing the motion. Sometime even there is blood while passing the motion when I eat spicy food. What could be the reason or what test needs to be done to find out the cause of burning sensation in my lower abdomen. I fear if it is ulcer or any form of hernia or cancer or my internal stitches of cesarean section has not been healed completely. Please guide.
I am 21 years old since last few week suddenly suffer from paining in my both leg? I tried diclofenac.
I am getting joint pain in hands not much but pain is there coming and going. And I feel less energy in hands. Please let. Me know the reason. Thank you.
Last 6 month back my wife suffering from feet pain. We have gone to the doctor and taken some medicine but when she take medicine she got relief but after some time pain again start.
Lack of proper mobility due to stiffness and significant pain can be due to a number of bone and joint problems. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as injuries, trauma and inflammation of the knees are only some of the reasons why a patient may be experiencing joint pain. Apart from rest and medication, various surgical procedures may be considered as an option for particularly severe cases. Partial knee replacement surgery is one such option. So, here are the five questions that you must ask an orthopaedic specialist about partial knee replacement surgery.
- What is partial knee replacement surgery: This kind of surgery usually seeks only to replace the damaged part of the knee where the movements of the patient get restricted to a great degree. With the help of this surgery, the orthopaedic surgeon can replace the medial or inner part of the knee; or the lateral or outer part of the knee. When the surgeon conducts a surgery to replace the entire knee, this is called knee replacement.
- How to prepare for the procedure: The doctor will advise you to stay away from any medication and dietary supplements that may hinder the work of the anaesthesia that will be administered before the surgery. Before the surgery, the orthopaedic specialist will understand your medical history.
- What is the procedure: The surgical procedure for partial knee replacement surgery usually involves keeping the knee in a bent position so that all the joint surfaces are well exposed. The surgeon will start by making an incision that is about six to ten inches in length, before removing the knee cap in order to remove the joint surfaces that have faced damage. Once this has been done, the surgeon will attach artificial joint pieces and close the knee. Then, the doctor will bend and rotate to test for balance and proper functioning of the knee. This procedure usually takes close to two hours.
- How long does recovery take: The recovery process usually takes about three to four weeks following the surgery.
- What to do after the surgery: Pain medication will help the patient in coping with the initial discomfort and after effects of the surgery. Right after the surgery, the patient will be shown exercises before he or she is put onto a graduated walking program where walking indoors and then outdoors will be practiced. The patient will be required to take on physiotherapy for four to six months following this procedure so as to recover in a better manner and have a better functioning knee.
Get a complete check-up done in case you are facing persistent knee problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.