Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priti Arora DhamijaYour feedback matters!
Health Benefits of Pomegranates
Several #advantages of pomegranates in curing various diseases are explained in greater detail below.
#Pomegranate peel, bark, and leaves are used to calm disorders of the stomach or diarrhea caused by any kind of digestive #problems. Drinking tea made from the leaves of this fruit also helps in curing your digestive problems. Pomegranate #juice is also used for handling problems like dysentery and cholera.
Regular intake of pomegranate juice can maintain a good flow of the blood in the body. Because of this property, it subsequently decreases the risk of heart attacks and strokes. The antioxidant components that are contained in this fruit help to keep the bad cholesterol from gaining any significant presence and thus keeps the arteries clear of any clots. The clots are clear because pomegranates have the ability to make the blood thinner.
One of the best benefits of pomegranates is that their juice, along with its antibacterial and antiviral properties, helps to reduce the effects of dental plaque and protects against various oral diseases.
Pomegranates help reduce illnesses of many forms, including atherosclerosis and osteoarthritis. The damages that are caused due to the thickening and hardening of the arterial walls and in the cartilage and joints can be cured by eating this fruit. Also, pomegranates are capable of preventing the creation of enzymes that are responsible for breaking down connective tissues within the body.
Healthy blood flow can be maintained in the body by consuming this fruit in any form. Pomegranate supplies iron to the blood, thus helping to reduce symptoms of anemia, including exhaustion, dizziness, weakness, and hearing loss.
For diabetic patients, drinking pomegranate juice can reduce the risk of various coronary diseases. Along with this, there is a reduction in the hardening of the arteries, which can inhibit the development of various heart diseases.
Hello Doctor, Kya pregnancy Me fish or chicken & egg kha saktey h. Koi problem to nahi hoti khane say. Es mausam Me. Please suggest.
I sruthi 26 years. I am married girl and have 2 girl child I have not menses last month. My doubt is pregnancy. Give some tips to avoid pregnancy.
I have vaginal white discharge along with itching since 1 year. But no any abnormal odour or colour. I take fluconazole 150 course. Relief happens only for 1-2 month then it reverse back. Again itching and discharge kindly prescribe medicine for my relief. I am recently married bt not pregnant and have no planning in next 6 month for getting pregnant.
My wife is five months pregnant and she is having backache since two days in the morning hour. Is it a concern for my wife and baby?
I am married five yes ago, my wife is not active or interested in sex. How should I seduce her. And we are planning to have a baby as well but she couldn't conceive.
I am 29 weeks pregnant I have done sonography doctor told everything is ok but I am afraid that my weight is just 43 kg then my baby is weak. doctor told my baby weight is 1295gm is this good.
I am four month pregnant ,it is my second issue .so wat kind of diet shud I take this month which can help d development f baby, as I do not want to increase much of my weight.
I at 53 started my menopause. After which I have seen changes in my self. I am angry. Agitated. Suspicious. generally unhappy. Before this I was just d opposite. .Please tell.
Hello, I'm 25yrs old female, baring 185lbs and my height is 5Feet 6inches. I was stable by this weight three yrs from now. I was stable by weight around 78,five yrs from now.I never understand why can't I reduce my weight.I wanted to look normal as all people do.I have got great temptation for food. I feel I do have binge eating disorder. I think a lot and when I can't react, I EAT.Help me.
Sir .I am a unmarried and .I have sex with a girl without condom .then afternoon marriage I will get HIV or AIDS .please help me.
Menstrual cramps that occur during menstruation cycle can impair your regular activities. The menstrual cramps, also called dysmenorrhea, are caused by the uterine contractions. The intensity of the pain that a woman feels can be related to the woman’s prostaglandin glands. Those who are with elevated levels of prostaglandin suffer from intense than those with lesser levels.
Though the menstrual cramps are harmless, they do get unmanageable at times. Like dealing with any other pain, a relief becomes necessary. Several remedies and treatments are available to reduce menstrual cramps, and some of them are listed below.
- An Improved Diet: The easiest way that you can adopt to tackle menstrual cramps is to improve your diet. You must reduce consuming fats and turn to vegetables as your primary food. Low-fat diet always helps to decrease the overall inflammation in your body. Its effects on menstrual cramps have also been noticed. Thus, it is beneficial to stop consuming saturated unhealthy fats and start consuming unsaturated healthy fats.
- A Painkiller is Effective: The most popular remedy for pain has always been a painkiller. Though treating your menstrual cramps with pills is rare, but a safe painkiller with no steroids can seal the deal. However, as it with any medicine, consult your doctor before consuming any.
- Tea: Just plain tea or herbal teas can be helpful to reduce the menstrual cramps. Though the research on this particular relief method is extremely scarce, it is a traditional remedy and has been giving some refuge to women under cramps. Tea with cramp barks and tea with peppermint oil are a few of the most popular home remedies to manage the pain.
- Fish Oil and Vitamin B1: Fish oil supplements and vitamin B1 has been proved to be useful in treating menstruation cramps. A study published in September 2014 in Global Journal of Health Science showed that women who were consuming fish oil supplements or Vitamin B1 or both showed reduced effects on cramps than the women who didn’t take any. Moreover, consumption of fish oil supplements or vitamin B1 or both disappeared the cramps faster than usual.
- Essential Oil Massage: A study published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research in May 2012, showed that a massage with aromatic essential oil over the abdominal region, both upper and lower, helped to reduce the pain and the cramps. Take a few drops of the oil and massage frequently over the course of your period, and it will provide you with some relief.
- Hot Pad: Perhaps the most followed remedy to menstrual cramps is the hot pad. Curl up with a hot pad over your lower abdomen, and it is sure to give you relief. This is great for minor cramps.
Traditional and home remedies provide relief in most cases. However, if the pain is unbearable and occurs along with vomiting or other problems, visiting your gynecologist is advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello Dr. Mera questions ye hain ki m planing kr rhi hu for a baby. Nd mera period 18th April ko aya h. M kb sex kru jise main pregnant ho saku.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period
The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts
Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
Nausea is among one of the most well-known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in the uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency
If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings
Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell
Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the Areolas
Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food
Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste in the Mouth
Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.