Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritam Pankaj
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pritam PankajYour feedback matters!
My name is krishi, I have a sensitive akin in winter or combination in summer! I m going yo marry in 2 months so I want a healthy glowing radiant skin! Please help me out! Wat should I have to do! Suggest me some skin care regime as well any kind of supplements! For better results.
I am 29 year old I had a skin problem some black spot are in my hand and foot also I had consult many allopathy doctors and used there medicine by using medicine spots are decrease but when I stopped they again increased so what can I do to remove that spot.
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
I am 20 years old, In my lip there is is a black spot, How can I remove that spot and look like pinkish lips.
Now hair fall is stop but can those hair are fall which can regrowth again? If yes then what I want to do?
I am 33 male and i've a itching problem in starting from testicle area, between thigh and spread over all the body, I've been facing this issue from 4 years. I use half levosiz or cetrizine tablet and it will come down for a two days and if doesn't take half tablet on 3rd day the itching problem starts. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am 23 years old. I am fed up to get clear skin due to acne lost my confidence from 2 years I took 3 chemical peel. Jus 25 days back had chemical peel. Aftr chemical peel skin is slightly improved Doctor suggested demelan cream at nyt. But again I am feeling low. Now I am blank wat to do. Nt getting wats d problem. Tired to get clean clear skin please help me. Is it demelan cream problem if wat shld I do nw.
Hi sir, my problem is soaps are drying and giving side effects like burning sensation, tightness, redness I have tried but everything is drying so I want to know which soap free is good soap and which moisturiser effectively without stripping natural oils please help.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!