Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have a desk job that is 12 hours work in front of PC and in last 6 months I've got back pain. Can you help me find a solution with it.
There in my back pain suddenly start when I was bend down after I standup there is so much pain in my back.
Hi. I'm suffering from severe anxiety, fear and depression from past 1 year and I am getting treatment from past 5 and half months. First 3 months I used to take betacap 40 and nexito 10 mg from past 1 and half month I am taking prothiaden 25 mg instead of nexito. I used to feel anxious and fearful sometimes but never got a panic attack this extreme. Is something wrong with my treatment and is anxiety disorder curable? Please help I'm depressed.
I am suffering from asthma for the last 15 years and now I have really a bad dry cough for past two weeks. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Hi I am 22 years old and im suffering with constipation can you please suggest me a tablet so that I will not suffer anymore.
Hello Dr. My mother in law has been suffering from severe heel pain in the left foot. Though we have consulted a few doctors it has not helped. Please advice.
I am 55 years old and have pain in both my elbows My PP sugar is 136 please advice what I should do?
There are severe blackheads on my nose as well as acne is created on face. I have used clindamycin but it is not disappearing.
I masturbate everyday since 9 years by running my penis on bed. No matter what whether it erects or not I will be able to ejaculate and sperm comes out. I also feel that my penis or erection is not that stronger and my sperm doesn't come out by force, please help me.
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.