Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pritam KaurYour feedback matters!
My son aged 12+ years. His urine passes drop by drop in his pants in day time & not in night. How can it be cured?
I remain constipated. No warm water, triphala etc helps. Pls tell me a medicine (ayurvedic) to regulate my bowls.
I am suffering from cold specifically coughing. Its been over a week now. I don't know what to do.? Please help.
I'm 40 years age male. I suffering knee pain for two months. I show to doctor. They say that you have starting of knee depreciation seeing my x-ray. So what I have do to get relief from this?
I am 18 year old and 6 feet tall and have weight 110 kg .I want to loose weight and want to tighten my chest .I have a lot of fat in chest. Please help.
Hi doctor. My Friend yesterday had sex with him wife. But he used viagra tab and had sex 2 hrs. Now he suffering penis pain. What to do tell me.
Sir, I am having headache since 2 days. I have tried to cure it by sleep but it is not working. Is it due to excessive gaming?
Hi I am having a problem in urine discharge. Yellow drops only two three drops only discharge. Tendency is having to discharge but not function properly.
If you want to lose weight, you should know that abstaining from certain foods will help you lose weight faster. Although, sometimes you can indulge in certain food items, but most of the time you strictly need to avoid. Avoiding these will enable you to fend off hunger and food cravings, thereby supporting your weight loss program.
Here are the primary food items which you should avoid:
- All snacks containing only carbohydrates: When you consume bread, rice, cakes, dry cereal or crackers alone, your body converts the carbohydrates into simple sugars, sending them into your bloodstream directly. Because of this, your body produces excess insulin. This results in low blood sugar. You are likely to get inclined towards eating sugary food items without any nutritional value.
- Frozen meals: For making fresh ingredients last longer in your refrigerator, many food manufacturers add sodium to frozen meals, which serves as a natural preservative. Sodium makes your body retain water, and bloats you up in return. This hampers your efforts for weight loss. When calories worth a whole meal are squeezed into a tiny box, with each bite you take, you will consume a lot of calories.
- High fiber snacks: Fiber is important for the body as it keeps the digestive system functioning smoothly, keeping you feel full even if you are avoiding calories. However, around 25 grams of fiber, which is worth one day’s requirement in one snack bar, is harmful for your weight loss target. Fiber intake should be consistent throughout the day for improving your digestive system, and for not causing an upset stomach.
- Juice: When you drink juice, you consume all the calories from the fruits without the natural fruit fibers, which are supposed to fill you up. Even 100% fruit juices are empty calories, which lead to high blood sugar. Fructose, the natural fruit sugar, which makes fruit juices taste sweet, tricks the body into gaining weight as the body’s ability to recognize when it is full gets blunted. This may make you eat more and the risk of developing diabetes and insulin resistance becomes more likely.
- Artificially sweetened drinks: You should stop having soda and all sweet drinks, which contain zero calories. Mind of some people is wired in such a way that artificial sweeteners enhance their food craving.
Apart from these, you must also avoid alcohol strictly, if you want to lose weight. Alcohol does not support weight loss as it contains empty calories. These do not make you feel full, and do not have any nutritional value. Your judgement regarding your weight loss goals also gets impaired because of alcohol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 25 years old. Ii have leg pain last few months. I had lot of pain relief. Pls help me with your advice.
I have head pain from last week and when I take tablets this give rest then again it starts pain. Then what should I do?
I have 8.5 uric acid and 34 HDL. (LDL AND TOTAL CHOLESTEROL IS PERFECT). Regular smoker and drinker. Age about 48.
My mother is 46 years old and she has a problem of excessive sweating in her head more than usual which keeps her hairs always wet and sometimes dropout from my open hairs.
2 carrots + 2 green apples + 2 ribs celery
2 carrots + 2 green apples + 3-4 leaves kale + ¼ lemon slice + thumb-size ginger
2 carrots + 2 ribs celery + 2 leaves cabbage + thumb-size ginger
2 green apples + 2 ribs celery + 1 small cucumber + ¼ lemon slice
3 green apples + 1 small cucumber + 1 small bitter gourd + ¼ lemon slice
2 carrots + 1 small cucumber + 1 medium-sized beetroot + ¼ lemon slice
1 medium-sized beetroot + ½ small pineapple + 1 small cucumber + ¼lemon slice
4 ribs of celery + ½ small pineapple + thumb-size ginger
1 oz wheatgrass juice neat with a squeeze of lemon