Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prita Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prita GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm trying to get conceive from 10 months after marriage .everything's good in scanning n I had folic tabs too. Can you suggest what can I do?
Hi doc, This query is related to periods I and my gf had made out on 11 jan (not intercourse. After that she had her periods on 1 feb. This is march, she is 2 weeks late.
First, let's see why our skin tends to become rough, dry, and irritated during certain seasons and with age. According to ayurveda, it happens due to the accumulation of vata in the body. Vata predominates in the fall and early winter, and in people over the age of 50. When there is excess vata, we are prone to dry skin, cracking joints, thinning dry hair, and brittle nails. Vata can also show up in the body earlier if you're really stressed, have a vata disturbing diet or live in a vata inducing climate (cold and dry). The secret to staying young is keeping vata at bay.
Here are some ayurvedic tips that will slow down vata accumulation in the body and will help you stay young and keep your skin:
1. Don't skip the veggies -
Stick to high-water content vegetables that are easier to digest, such as lettuce, carrot, cucumber, daikon radish (which is revered by ayurvedic healers for its purifying properties), fennel, and tender asparagus tips. These vegetables are tridoshic: they are good for all types of skin. Combine at least 3 and enjoy with a simple olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
2. Eat like a bird -
Both traditional and ayurvedic medicine agree that adding seeds and nuts into your diet will improve the condition of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all foods that have natural healthy fats in them will prevent this imbalance. Nuts and seeds are a perfect food -- they contain omega-3s, healthy fats, and fiber to help a weakened vata digestion. My favorite snack is goraw sunflower flax snax. You can also try adding almonds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and other nuts to your oatmeal (or having them as your afternoon snack, when vata naturally predominates).
My wife is not getting pregnant .and ovarian chest are seen in sonography. Dr. suggested for endosis tab and produtiv M for myself. How far these can help us. What is endosis for>>>? Please suggest for further process to conceive.
Is it safe to have sex without protection with your gf and later on giving ipil Will she get pregnant.
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.