Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Doctor. I had miscarriage 4 months ago. After that I am unable to conceive. There was irregular periods after miscarriage. But this month I got my normal periods. What should I do for conceiving.
I have pcos so irregular periods. After intercourse with my husband I had pain in my pelvic part. I drink lots of water. I don't have pelvic dryness but also I had pain is there any healing for this.
I have a very personnel question with me. My wife got one surgery that due fibroid in her uterus we removed her uterus by laparoscopy surgery on 05.01.2017. Now she is okay and taking vitamin tables and doctor has advices her to have these tables upto another 2 to 3 months.(I think tablets details not required for my question) now I am coming to my question, for our sexual relationship how many days we have to wait to have sex…? Or else at least oral like sex will possible to have………?
Mam I come from poor family I need some help I can't ask my mother about puberty I have no father my father died at the age when I was born kindly help me with a suggestion what to be done for attending puberty. I'm 19.
Hi doctor am 27 years old. I got married 2 years before. Last month I confirmed my pregnancy. Bt the 60th day baby heart beat was suddenly stopped. So I done my abortion. So Dr. please said what was the major reason y done like this. And also I want to know that how many days we need to wait for trying nxt pregnancy.
She has ovarian cyst of 5 mm. Is there a problem in conceiving as she has no baby yet. Any cure? Side effect of surgery.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, please suggest me when to start intercourse my period was regular, this month was started on 21 to 23 so when should I start. Please help me out thank u.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.
Hiii doctor. I have a pcod syndrome. I have joined gym for last one week and lost 2 kg weight. Today my menstrual cycle came after two months so my question is that should I continue aerobics and gym in my menstrual cycle or stop and also tell that should I take some home remedy so that I got full flow of bleeding aur let it came natural. please advice.
I had to make out with my boyfriend last night. I am 20 years old. We didn't had an intercourse. But just he rubbed on my vagina with his dry penis. Is there any possibilities of getting pregnant? I am just scared.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on 2 and 5 of June those were my fertile days. I was supposed to get my periods on 17 but it's already 20 I am late with my periods for 4 days. I am feeling like it's about to start. I am worried can I be pregnant?
The term ?vegetarian? has been around long enough that most people know what it means to be one, but ?vegan? is still somewhat of a new term for a lot of folks. So, what?s the biggest difference between the two? Well, vegetarians don?t eat animals and neither do vegans, but here?s where they differ. In addition to not eating animals, vegans do not consume dairy, eggs or anything else that comes from animals. Vegans also don?t purchase anything that was tested on animals or made from animals.
If veganism or vegetarianism is something you?ve been considering, then you might be torn between the two. Obviously, there isn?t one right way to eat, but it all depends on what you?re willing and not willing to give up. You?ll also need to weigh the pros and cons of both diets.
May boost your chances of living longer
May help you to lose weight
Lower risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and hypertension
Possible deficiency in essential vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins D and B12, iron, calcium and zinc
Meal choices may seem limited at first
Difficulty dining out with family and friends who aren?t vegan or vegetarian
Requires a lot of discipline, which can also be a pro
?Some individuals may become vegetarian overnight, while others may gradually remove meat [from] their diet all at once, but either way has a great impact on your health,? explains Angela Ginn, a registered dietitian, nutritionist and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics in Baltimore, Maryland. ?When choosing to become a vegetarian, [you must first] decide what type works best for your lifestyle. There are 4 different types: Vegan, lacto vegetarian, lacto-ovo vegetarian and flexitarian. A lacto-ovo vegetarian diet excludes meat, poultry and fish but includes eggs and dairy products. Most vegetarians in the U.S. Fall into this category.?
A lacto vegetarian diet includes dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yogurt but excludes eggs, whereas a flexitarian diet is plant-based with the occasional consumption of meat and a great way to ease into the vegetarian lifestyle. Worried about not getting enough vitamins and nutrients?
?[A lot of the essential] nutrients can be found in food or fortified in vegetarian products,? Ginn says. ?The key to a healthy vegetarian lifestyle is to eat a wide variety of foods to include vegetables, fruit, leafy greens, whole grains, nuts, seeds and legumes.?
The bottom line: Despite the benefits, a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle isn?t for everybody so talk with your doctor to see if adopting a plant-based diet is right for you.
Hello Dr. Am 24 old female. Trying for baby married about 2 year Dr. Told me my all reports are normal hubby (35 old) reports are also normal, then Dr. Giving treatment fertomid tablet 2 tablet at night and folic acid 1 tab @morning. My weight is 69 height is 5.2 Dr. Told me loose your wait. How to lose weight is it cause to my pregnancy and me give me any medicine for weight loss please please please.
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old and having a baby of 1 and a half year. I always feel tired and want to sleep to relax. As per my age it's not good to get tired soon. Even I am not able to do task quickly b'coz it let me feel tired. I always feel hungry. But my diet include only regular food. Can you please tell me y I feel tired or sleepy and how I can get rid from this. Sometimes I feel that my legs are not there. Means bejaan karti hun Why?
I got married 2 months ago. And i got my last periods on 18th of february and still have not got periods this month. My regular cycle goes on 31-36 days. Do i need to worry about pregnancy?
IVF (In vitro fertilization)
In Vitro Fertilisation means Fertilisation in- glass that is fertilization outside the human body. It was initially developed for fertility in females who had blocked or unfunctional fallopian tubes. At present IVF is recommended to patients who are unable to conceive due to several other causes also.
We at India IVF Clinic try to provide you with the utmost services:
- Your initial consultation
- Pretreatment preparation and planning management
- Start of oral contraceptive pills
- Ovarian induction
- Egg Maturation
- Embryo Assessment
- Egg retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Pregnancy test