Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. PrinceYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from headache, irritation, angeriness, attempt for suicide, spiritual behaviour, mood swing, lack of eating. so, what can I do for her?
Im suffering from dengue fever from last 2 days according to test my platelet count is 0.96 what medicines should I take.
I am having backache since a year now. Lumber region is affected the most. Pain mostly aggravates when sitting period is prolonged. It covers the whole lumber region and does not radiate. Relieves by itself.
I am not in mood of eating anything full of day. My shoulder and elbow bones are visible from outside means I don't have good muscles amd proper body shape but I have proper weight according to my height, please suggest a proper nutrition or medicine for better body shape and muscles.
My back pain is not going and it has been almost 2 weeks. I have been doing stretches n they are not helping . What should I do ?
I am suffering in diabetic since 1yr. Please give me some tips. How to I solve this problem. Please give diet chart also. So that I can solve this problem.
Whenever I stand after some 5-10 mins I hear an cracking sounds from my knees. Is it normal or it needs some medical assistance.
I have a lymph node from 6 weeks and I have pain in my eyes and sores in my mouth tongue. What is it. Please help me what I should do?
Dear sir, my age 20 years old. Mere childhood se hi mouth me chale hote rehte hai. Kabhi tongue me chale ho jaate hai or theek se kisi se baat bhi nhi ki jaati aur naa hi khana khaya jaata hai Sir, you are recommend sporolac tab for 5 days. But sir uss medicines se bhi koi fark nhi hua hai. Please provide permanent solution.
Sir, c/o itching in whole body time to time daily Please refer my wife's (33 wks of pregnancy) LFT and urea/creatinine test. LFT-Total bilirubin-1.2 mg/dl, direct bilirubin-0.4 mg/dl, sgot-45 mg/dl, sgpt-53 mg/dl and BLOOD- urea-34 mg/dl creatinine-0.8 mg/dl medication: Tab Udiliv 300 mg tds syp alcasole 2 tsf tds vit c tab avil . But no relief so what to do next? Doctor has advised to take Cap Nitrofurantoin 100 mg 1 BD for 5 days, after seeing urine culture report which showed E.Coli infection, is it safe in pregnancy of 33 week?
Any medicine to avoid pain during first time intercourse or any gel which can be applied in vagina hole to avoid pain?
Hello sir I m aniket from nagpur and I m suffering from night fall deasiaes which is effecting my health body and personality pl help me out from this I m in big trouble. Sperms come out very speedy and I became wet at night and fells like sleepy all day.
Here are Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
Hello, everyone, I am Dr. Sudeshna Biswas senior consultant neuron-psychiatrist attached with Fortis C-DOC Hospital Nehru place and have my own clinic at CR Park. Today we are going to discuss a very common issue Anxiety. Now the moment we hear the word anxiety many questions come to our mind. What is anxiety? How do we know that we are suffering any kind of anxiety disorder? And how do we know that we have to seek any professional help? Does any age group or any sex acceptable to this disorder? So, so many questions come to our mind? So let’s try to find out the answers of these questions?
So now let’s begin with what is anxiety? Anxiety is nothing but Anxiousness in a stressful situation. Now when anxiety becomes overwhelming or starts interfering day to day life that is what anxiety disorder is. So let’s just try to find out what are the symptoms of anxiety disorders so you can detect the symptoms of anxiety disorder of it is there with you at the earliest.
- Now there are two groups of anxiety disorders. The first group, we call it emotional symptoms, the second group is a physical symptom. Now emotional symptom could be in the form of apprehension, restlessness, reduction in the concentration, difficulty in retaining things in your mind that are memory loss. Physical symptoms could be in the form of increased heart rate or a feeling of palpitation, shortness of breath or a stomach upset, numbness in hands and legs, pains in hand and legs, headache, shivering, tremor and some more.
After knowing the symptoms of anxiety disorder let’s talk about what are the types of anxiety disorders?
- Now there are many types of anxiety disorders. I would try to brief few of them. One could be a generalized anxiety disorder. In this generalized anxiety disorder, people have various reasons to feel anxious throughout the day, many thought keeps on coming into their minds of a different variety. Usually, when these symptoms are lasting for at least six months of duration people are considered to be suffering from generalized anxiety disorder.
- There is one more disorder we call obsessive compulsive disorder. In this disorder, people might have frequent washing or checking habits. Once single thoughts which is not acceptable to them coming to their mind again and again. Now again if these thoughts are there for two weeks duration they might be suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Some other disorders are there like we call it phobia is nothing but a fear of a particular substance. It could be in the form of fear of heights, fear of crowded spaces, examination phobia which is very common among the children.
- Similar kind of other disorders includes social anxiety disorder. In this people have an anxiety of social situations. People become scared that other people are looking at them, probably criticizing them. They have a problem of public speaking etc. So this is one we call it social anxiety disorder.
- Now few others are post-traumatic stress disorder. In this disorder people might have the anxiety symptoms after a big stress in their life, could be Tsunami for example.
- Another type is called panic disorder. In this all the symptoms which are mentioned in physical symptoms, they usually happen for a short duration and people have the feeling that they are going to die the next moment.
So these are all, in short, the different types of anxiety disorder. We would just come straight away towards the treatment.
Treatment could be medicinal or therapeutic. There is various type of medicines available for such kind of disorder. Therapies are there like relaxation therapies, cognitive behavioral therapies and behavioral therapy and many others. So my request to all the viewers would be that please detect your problem at the earliest and seek the help of your near professional because this is a problem that definitely has a solution.
So now to end up if you need my help you can directly come to me by taking the appointment or you can use the app which is Lybrate which is a very good app in your mobile or you can just contact me through lybrate and seek up the appointment. Thank you very much. Stay well.