Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
My back pains a lot while studying. Even if I does little kind of work it pains. And the pain becomes more at times.
Dear Doctor my self Mukesh Dubey, When I sit or stand for some time I feel back pain, why? Please suggest and advice about the treatment.
I have spondylitis. Tried consulting many doctors but still facing health issues. Please suggest treatment.
I am 40 year old man, height 5'7", weight 76kg. Since last 5-6 years, I am having joint pains, knees loosing strength after 4km walk, started wearing knee cap. Feeling very tired in half a day with redness in eyes. Was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency & getting treated since 6 months but no appreciable change in situation. Please Advise.
I am 65 years old male with blood pressure and diabetes, I am having un easy irritation unfriendly in nature, not actually pain but uncomfortable sursurahat, in hindi we can say uneasy gudguddi in legs which doesn't allow me to sleep sometimes in left leg and in right leg or sometimes simultaneously. I can't explain the situation which makes my legs un bearable un easyness not pain as it doesn't allow me to sleep and my legs always I have to beat or rub on muscles or heat it with warm water, I have been doing all sort of leg exercise also and taking medicines for vitamin d and magnesium. Please suggest as it a long problem from last 20 years but since last 1 year it has made me uncomfortable in having sleep at night time and help me out of this situation please. Me. I am taking medicine pramipex 0.125 mg -3 nos and duzela 30 mg -1 no. At night respectively.
Sir I am feeling a pain at my right side head but it is from inside. It started 2 years ago I did MRI and CT scan at Chennai and vellore but it was normal. Then one year it doesn't happen to me now it has started again. What to do?
I'm just 21 and my lower back pains almost all day and my neck too, with the neck I always had problems. I think it's my sleep position or I don't know what, and i'm just scared to go see the doctor I think there maybe a big problem.
I have been suffering from knees pain the joints from last 2 years. I have tried few doctors but the pain comes up again. I am not involved in much physical work. Please suggest accordingly if any work our , exercises needed.
Hi, While playing 2 years back I injured my left knee. I did x-ray nothing was found. But now for the past 1 year if I step unconsciously my left knee got twisted often. I searched met on this topic amd got that may be it is because of ligament issue. Can anyone please sugheat what I should do?
I am 23 years old, I usually have severe back pain without any reason, Can you please help me out for the same?
I am 36 years old. My weight is 86kg I am unable to run as I have an accident 12 years back and I am having screws in my left knee. SO you r requested to please make a diet plan for me to reduce my weight. I did not eat meat and egg products.
When somebody is diagnosed with a short term or a life-threatening disease, one of the main things they are likely to stress over is pain. Though, there are many effective medicines for pain, it is important to realize that medicines are not by any means the only treatment method for pain. For instance, radiation treatment can be very useful in treating pain from cancer and also in facilitating bone pain identified with the disease.
The term "alternative therapy" for the most part is used to describe any treatment or alternative that does not require medicinal attention. Alternate treatment includes a combination of controls, including acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatment, yoga, hypnosis, relaxation, biofeedback, massage, homegrown cures, aromatherapy and numerous others.
There are various non-medicinal methods for adapting to pain. They can be used all alone or as a part of a mix with medication treatments. Some of the alternatives patients have discovered include:
- Massage: Many individuals discover relief from delicate back rub, and some clinics and massage parlors have trained massage specialists. A few studies have found that a back rub is extremely successful in soothing pain.
- Relaxation: Guided imagery, spellbinding, breathing procedures and relaxation arts like tai chi are effective and viable, especially when a patient is experiencing debilitating pain.
- Acupuncture: A few studies have found that acupuncture can be useful in calming pain for individuals with genuine ailments, for example - cancer.
- Physiotherapy: In case a person has been very active before and is currently bed-ridden, even simply moving the hands and feet a little bit with proper physiotherapy movements can offer help.
- Pet treatment: If you have episodes of pain that last 5, 10, or 15 minutes, attempting to discover something pleasant - like petting an animal's delicate fur can divert and help in relaxation.
- Gel packs: These are basic packs that can be warmed or cooled and used to ease pain.
- Chiropractic treatment: It is the most widely recognized non-surgical treatment for back pain. It is usually done by a chiropractor who will tune your nerves and other parts for pain relief. Qualified chiropractors are a rarity and hence one must be careful while dealing with them.
- Diet: A few people trust that dietary fat intake and consumption of plants that contain calming operators can ease pain by restricting irritation.
- Herbal treatment: The effectiveness of herbs is questionable. Do consult a doctor or a specialist since they could have a side effect of their own. Some of them can interact with the medicines you might be taking. This may cause harm to your health.
Alternative therapies to pain relief are not always harmless. As mentioned above, herbal remedies could have few side effects too. Likewise, one should always take a second opinion or consult someone before taking a decision on the kind of alternative therapy they opt for. It is better if you consult an interventional pain physician first and then follow his advice on how to follow these methods for maximal pain relief.