Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Premlata Parmar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Premlata ParmarYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I have skin problem I have pimples in my face. So haw can I do for this please help me out for this fronlem thank you so much sir .
Is gum decay due to gingivitis reversible after scaling and treatment. I have heavy stone on my teeth. I am going for scaling. Can I completely recover from my teeth problem?
I am 50 years old, with old problem of spondolysis. Now days I am getting my house painted and I find that I am getting severe pain in both my legs and I am getting tired and exhausted. What should I do.
I am suffering from dengue fever. What are the precautions should I take to overcome it? What medicines should I use? Is it viral fever or not?
My wife is 30 years old.In January 2016 she had her left Ovarian cyst laparoscopic surgery. After that she has been asked to take birth control pill for 6 months n advised for regular check up. But recently she had irregular mensuration cycle and consulted with Dr. Gynaecologist. Ultrasound report showed appearance of cyst in left Ovary. Sir was prescribed to take Ovilow pills for 21 days in 3rd day of MC n Azithromycin table for 14 days and she was asked to consult after next MC. Her MC started on 12th May 2016 n she took medicine on 14th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Her next MC started on 6th June to 8th June 2016. She consulted with Dr. n done ultrasound. Ultrasound report showed nothing. Cyst disappeared n normal. Now she was prescribed to take Cozim Q forte capsule for 30 days, Carpela for 21 days n Levoser500 mg for 12 days. My question is there any chances of developing cancer? What kind of diet and medicine to be taken to get rid of Ovarian cyst? Is there any chances of developing cyst again? please suggest.
I have black shade s in eye and it is becoming more day by day what shall I do? pls give suggestion.
My age is 20 years and my problem is constantly blood pressure low what should I do. I have tried so many medicine but it doesn't work.
I am very weak. My weight is too less I am trying different things for gaining weight but result is nothing. Eating proper foods but I think this food is not only thing that increase my weight. Please help me to increase my weight. Note that I am a Vegetarian.
I am 23 years old and have a oily face skin. From some 15 days now I am getting some pimples on my face. Mainly on my forehead area. Should I change my face wash?
I am 24 years old I am using site spects due to regular using my both eye skin changes as black colour give me your valuable opinion for my eyes become normal skin tone.
My nani's demise happened last years in september. She was ill and spent her last days at our place. My mom tried her best to get her d best treatment ever done. But suddenly she passed away at d hospital becoz of cardiac arrest. Since then. My mom is having sleepless nights. After 3: 30 am at night. She awakes suddenly goes 2 the washroom nd is scared to close d doors. And become very restless. Even after doing meditation. Dis is not improving. How can v help her to cum out of dis? Its not a good thing.
I can drink very hot tea and I feel burning sensation in my chest but no sensation in my mouth and throat. I feel something is stuck in my throat. I dnt have issues in swallowing. I quit smoking 2 months back after smoking for 13 years. 8 cigarettes per day on average. 2 days back I started jogging and now i have this pain in my upper mid buttocks. Mostly in the right one.
I'm 20 years of age and want to know. How to reduce fast issue from stomach. After talking rice in preferred food item.
The prostate, a small walnut-shaped gland located under the bladder. Its main function is to add fluid to the semen produced by the reproductive system. It does not cause any problems in men till later in life when it begins to grow. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH can affect some men, but you can reduce your risk of this condition.
Risk factors for BPH
Knowing and understanding factors that cause BPH will help you avoid or reduce your risk of this condition. In addition to age the other risk factors of BPH are:
- Family history: If a close family member such as father or brother has had BPH you are more likely to have this condition
- Ethnic background: According to a study published in the Journal of Urology, Black and Hispanic men are at a high risk of being affected by BPH than white men.
- Diabetes: A study published in the journal Differentiation has suggested that diabetes can cause the prostate growth.
- Obesity: Men who are overweight or have a high amount of body fat could also have high levels of the female hormone estrogen which causes the prostate to grow
- Inactivity: Inactive men or those that do little or no exercise are at a higher risk of BPH. Exercising will help you keep blood pressure and cholesterol levels in check and keep your heart healthy which reduces the risk of BPH. Heart disease which can be caused due to inactivity or obesity is known to cause BPH
Although certain risk factors such as family history, age and ethnic background, are beyond your control, you can control a few others.
- Exercising such as swimming, cycling and walking for just half an hour can help lower your risk of BPH. Diet too plays an important role in keeping your weight in check and preventing conditions such as diabetes which can cause BPH.
- Certain foods too are said to slow the rate of prostate growth. A diet low in sugar and saturated fats but rich in healthy fats such as that found in nuts and oily fish is usually recommended.
- Supplements can also help. If you feel you are not getting all the nutrition you require from your diet it might be advisable to take supplements. There are many different types of natural supplements available. Ensure that you discuss this with your doctor before starting on a daily supplement.
- Limiting or reducing your intake of caffeine can be beneficial for not only the prostate but also the bladder. Drink plenty of water instead.
- Stress can trigger and worsen symptoms of BPH such as the frequency to urinate and pain
- Discussing the risk factors of BPH with your doctor and working with them to set up diet or meal plans will help you reduce your risk of this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!