Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem LallYour feedback matters!
I am 72 years old lady. I am having instability in walking. With chappals it is extremely difficult for walking since i feel i will fall down. Please advise.
What is normal sperm count of a person. Mine is 62million. 50percent active 50percent dead Is that ok?
I am a 24 year old girl. I am a type 1 diabetic since the last 10 years. Will my kids also get diabetes like me? My partner s parents are disapproving our marriage due to the concern that the future generations will get affected because of me being diabetic.
Am sufferings from diabetes from last three year, that way joint pain produced in my knees, regularly pain in back and neck also,
I'm a 20 yrs old girl. These days I'm having headache almost everyday. It usually happen when the weather is chill. The headache is confined mostly to one side of the head. It's becoming so frequent. This is the first time I'm having this problem. The headache uses to go after some time. Is this migraine? Please help me to get rid of this. Thank you.
I have fever it comes goes and comes if it comes it will be for 6 to 7 days and it goes and after a month it comes what should I do ?
I am a 25yr old male, my problem is itching, last 2month I suffer this problem, pls sugest quck relif solution.
I have unusual redness and a bit of swelling on my right cheeks from 3-4 days. There is no irritation or pain in it. It sometimes disappears and then re-appears. If I go out in sun redness increases. M unable to understand what is causing it. I had this last year also in the month of January on the same cheek but then it got fine in 2-3 days. Please tell me how to deal with this! M afraid cos its on my face!
Due to over masturbation from my teen age I suffered with premature ejaculation and my penis size is smaller Loss of temper too. Kindly advice.
Hi, I have one problem with my private part. When it erects and when I tried to pull the skin, it hurts. Do I need to consult doctor for this?
From past few weeks I felt that my heart beat is automatically increasing from normal. Im worried why its happening. While going to sleep I felt my heart beat automatically increased. Please suggest any remedy for it. Thanks.
Orgasms are intensely pleasurable feelings of release caused by sexual excitement and stimulation. Difficulty in achieving orgasm can lead to dissatisfaction and problems in relationships. Orgasmic disorder or dysfunction, sometimes known as anorgasmia, inhibits one's ability to orgasm during sexual intercourse or other sexual activities. Both men and women can suffer from anorgasmia though it is more prevalent in women.
The three types of orgasmic disorders:
1. Primary anorgasmia is when you've never had an orgasm
2. Secondary anorgasmia is when you suddenly have difficulty reaching orgasm, even though you've had one earlier.
3. General anorgasmia refers to the condition where you can't orgasm in any situation even with adequate sexual stimulation.
The causes of this disorder can be different for both the sexes. Here are the causes of anorgasmia in men and women:
Causes in women:
Female anorgasmia can be caused due to physical or psychological factors or a combination of both. Psychological factors include anxiety about sex, stress, depression, self-esteem issues, fear of losing control in front of your partner, inadequate stimulation and relationship problems. Medical conditions such as diabetes, chronic pelvic pain and injuries to the spine or hormonal disorders and changes are physical factors that may cause anorgasmia.
Causes in men:
Male anorgasmia also stems from psychological and physical issues. Medical problems such as diabetic neuropathy, genital surgery, pelvic trauma, spinal cord injuries, thyroid disorders and low testosterone levels can be the reasons for anorgasmia. Depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress and relationship issues also affect men just like in women and can be the cause of orgasmic disorder in men.
Other common causes:
Those with a history of sexual trauma may particularly suffer from anorgasmia. Cultural and societal beliefs and lack of a safe environment also affect both men and women. Use of antidepressants and other medications have also been seen as a cause of orgasmic disorder in both the sexes. Fear of getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant may inhibit a sexual response and cause anorgasmia. Substance abuse and alcoholism is a factor affecting both sexes and can lead to orgasmic disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My wife suffering with chronic illeul ulcers and often complains mild stomach pain and discomfort and avoids eating much whats the treatment for this?
Sir. Last week I have ejaculated 2 times without masturbation. What is the reason please suggest me a solution.
As I have heard one should not eat almonds even soaked ones on empty stomach because of pita reasons, so is it better to have them after breakfast or suggest otherwise, and does that stand true for winters also.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.