Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Prem Kr. MaguYour feedback matters!
How can we define early ejaculation and premature ejaculation and what may be the ideal time? For ejaculation.
How much time does it require to recover from a open hernia surgery. I'm 18 years old. And when can I resume back to my sexual life.
Dear doctor, my age is 23 years, I had masturbate habit for last 10 years, now my penis size is just 2 inch like child, I have marriage in one year, so please help me to increase size of my penis naturally.
Male impotence is also commonly known as erectile dysfunctioning. This is a common problem faced by men as they age. Impotence can be described as the inability to have or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse. Though the risk of impotence increases with age, age does not trigger this condition. Impotence can be triggered by a traumatic experience, certain medications or medical conditions etc. In most cases, impotence is temporary and can be relieved by simple home remedies.
However, it should be noted that what works for one person may not work as effectively for another and hence it may be necessary to experiment with different remedies.
- Garlic: Garlic boosts the immune system and also serves as a powerful antiseptic. Additionally, it also functions as a sex rejuvenator and hence is effective in case impotency is triggered by traumatic experience and diseases. To benefit from garlic, chew 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic daily. Garlic bread that is made with whole garlic cloves can also aid in the production of healthy sperm cells.
- Onion: Though many people shy away from onions for their odour, it is considered an aphrodisiac that enhances the libido. It can treat premature ejaculation, impotency and the involuntary loss of sperm cells while asleep. To use onions as a remedy for impotence, fry a crushed onion in butter and mix with a spoon of honey before eating it on an empty stomach.
- Drumstick: Drumstick can be used to cure impotency, premature ejaculation and thicken semen. It is often used to treat functional sterility in both men and women. Boil 15gm of drumstick flowers in 250ml of milk or boil 120gms of dry drumstick bark in its powdered form with a litre of milk for half an hour. While the former mixture can be strained and had as it is, mix 30 gms of the latter with 1 tablespoon of honey. To experience the benefits of the drumstick, this should be taken three times a day.
- Dates: Dates strengthen the body and have the ability to increase sexual drive, endurance and overall vitality. It also calms the mind and helps fight stress that could be causing impotency. Pound equal quantities of dried dates, almonds, pistachio nuts and quince seeds. Take about 100 gms of this mixture each day to see effective results.
- Asparagus: The dried roots of asparagus are also known as white musli. In traditional Unani medicine, this is known as an aphrodisiac and a form of treatment for impotency. Boil 1 cup of milk with 15 gms of dried asparagus roots and have the mixture twice a day on a daily basis to benefit from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I got a mild dengue .wbc 2.7 and platelet count 1.17 lakh. Does im in serious condition .can I have home remedies.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.
I think I am having some issues about ejaculating a little early. Is there any way I can stay a bit long?
I'm 22 years old boy. Last 5 month I suffering in acidity problem. My stomach is automatically increase. And much Latin problem. How much day I talk acidity-table good. Than once more this problem. So what am I do. Plzz. suggest me. I am in very big problem.
Muje stammering ka problem hai? Main t or p ka pronounce thik se nahi kar pata hu. So,what should I do?
I suffered a heart attack and had undergone angioplasty 2 months ago. Now I happened to know about EECP recently. How effective is the treatment? Can I take EECP now? By BP is 90/60 only.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.