Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Prem AroraYour feedback matters!
Sometimes, little bit of White fluid comes out of my friend's (girl) nipples. Some say it's nipplegasm. Please tell us what is this.
I am 30 yr old woman I have dark circles and also my eye lid appears darker few wrinkles.Please do help
I am 21 years old girl. I have dark circles under my eyes and also some sort of wrinkled lines. Sometimes the skin gets dry and I uses some creams to avoid bt it does not work. I have tried many remedies for removing dark circles but I only get disappointed. As im a girl propsls are coming for me but I feel insecure and uncomfortable for me. Does laser treatment gets rid of dis completely .does it hav any side effects?
I've bin suffering from red patches on my upper body fr last 4 months. Done with skin specialist treatment but still not cured. 1st doctor told me to stay away from non veg and few other stuffs. And 2nd doctor told no need to stay away from such foods. So right now im under treatment of 2nd doctor. So he told if this doesn't gets cured we need to do allergy test for veg n non veg. So doctors on Lybrate please let me know the suggestion and why this is happening for me.
I am 30 years old female and my skin is so oily and blemish on face please to suggest me some tube. My baby (one year old)'s skin also become rough and black due to play in dust. Please suggest me what should do.
I have black spots on my face. I used many creams but there is no result. Please give me a solution.
I have black chickenpox scars on my nose is there any easiest DIY remedies that can give me rid from it? I want DIY remedies like using lemon, tomato, coconut oil and how to use it?
Yesterday I met up with an accident face got full of scratches can anyone tell how much time it takes to cure.
M suffering from oily skin a lots. That's why the pimples is grown on my face. M very tired too see the marks of pimples. What can I do?
I have small fungus like scar which are like red round patches on my whole body and it looks awful. How do I get rid of it.
How do I get rid of black bile after I have scratched it up and it became swollen. Suggest me something.
I am on dieting last year and I am suffering from very oily skin especially oily at nose area .now I start eating non veg for proper nutrition .is this is good or bad for my oily skin.
When skin is infected by a fungus, the resultant infection is called tinea corporis (ringworm). It is most common in athletes and children. The infection may appear on the scalp, beards, groin, in between the toes and other places.
Tinea corporis can be caused by:
- Skin contact
- It is contagious, so if you use towels, bed linens and clothes of an infected person, you will get infected too.
- Touching a pet infected by tinea corporis.
Signs and Symptoms:
- The rash starts as a scant area of red, bumpy pimples and spots. Then the rash forms a ring, with raised, red borders and a clear middle. The border might look scaly.
- The rash may show up on face, legs, arms or other body areas which are exposed.
- The area feels itchy. It might also be flaky and dry. You might even experience hair loss in the infected area.
The skin in the area will be gently scraped off and the sample will be collected. Then, the sample will be viewed under a microscope. That will help discerning, which type of fungus is causing the infection.
The following treatment regime must be followed:
- The skin must be kept dry and clean.
- Fungal creams are best. Creams that contain miconazole, ketoconazole, clotrimazole or oxiconazole are excellent for fungal infections.
- Only apply the cream on clean skin. You can use it twice in a day. Bandaging the infected area is not recommended.
- To prevent the infection from spreading, wash your towels in warm water and use clean towels every time you bathe. Also, clean the bathroom and wear freshly washed clothes.
- If pets are infected, treat them as well.
The infection usually goes away under 4 weeks. The infection may branch out to the nails, groin, scalp and feet. Self-care is effective, but if symptoms persist, then do consult a specialist. Ringworms have certain complications, such as scratching the skin too much causes skin infections and other skin disorders, which may need further treatment.