Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preetinder Kaur BediYour feedback matters!
Today me and my husband have sex and bymistakly while doing, my husband drop his sperm inside the vagina only but now we are not ready for child. So please advice how to know within how many days I come to no whether I am pregnant or not. Or isn't any solution now only to avoid pregnancy. please help we are so worried about it. N. please explain in detail how to avoid pregnancy now. What to do now. Any pills or anythings else.
Sir I was using medicines for postponing my periods last month. Than I had it, I had sex on second day of my period since then periods have stopped its been around 35 days. Can you tell me what can be the problem.
Me and my wife had sex without any protection and she and now its more than 40 days she is not getting period I was stocked and I test in pregnancy test its shows me one red line negative what shall I do pls help.
Hello doctor my friend jyoti 24 years old. Her periods date is 11 but still not came she had sex on 6/12/16 with precaution. Today she check by prega news it came negative. In last month she lost 2 kg weight. But still she is worried she is pregnant or not? What's the issue with her?
I have irregular period. I have this problem 5 years back. And still now also. I take 6 month medicine so only came period.
I am 6 months 8 days pregnant. My ultrasound shows I have breech presentation n baby's cord is around d neck. Is there any serious problem. M very afraid this is my first pregnancy. please help me.
I visited a massage parlour. During the massage, I rubbed my penis on the butt crack of the lady. She then started giving me hand job. And also inserted her finger inside my anus. Please let me know the possibility of HIV. I am really tensed. This incident happen around 10 days back. I had back ache in past 2 days.
Till how many days the bleeding persists after taking unwanted 72. My friend had intercourse with her GF during 2nd day of her periods and she has taken the pill within 24 hrs, the periods stopped after 2 days but after 4-5 days she experienced bleeding and it is still continue even after 4 days. Bleeding is not decreasing and remaining same in a amount from last 4 days. Please guide on this ASAP.
I had last periods on 26th march. And took emergency contraceptive on 6th april within 12 hours. Withdrawal bleeding occurred on 14th april for 2-3 days. Very light bleeding. But again bleeding start I believe that could be my periods bcz flow was heavier and somewhat like periods flow. My expected period were on 26 april. So how I can confirm I got periods or not?
Hello sir/mam. I am 25th years old unmarried female. I am suffered from pcod and crvo (centre retinal vein occlusion. I was taking treatment for pcod like ocps and metformin 850 mg. Now I stop all this because my eye problem. I have floaters in my right eye. I do regular exercise and taking balanced diet. There is two major problem with me. First it typical for me to reduce weight without metformin, second is that I do yoga and I like it very much but ophthalmologist advice me not to do some yoga poses like wheel pose. Can you please tell me which yoga I should not do. Can I do suryanamskar. My weight is 72 kg and height 5'4.
My wife was taking thyronorm 25 before pregnancy and Dr. suggested same dose during pregnancy. Now my question is if she can continue thyroxine during breastfeeding, whether it will harm the baby?
Dear sir this is for my son. He is approx 6 months old and he was suffering from dehydration from last one week. We Consulted a child specialist and he suggested to inject water into his body via veins also he gave injection name traxol 250 mg can this injection b given on his buttocks since the Injecting the doctor had fitted on his hand have to be taken out because the blood had clotted in the needle which was fitted in his veins we have given one dose on his back. Is that okk?
I had done pregnancy test but 1st time was positive one with dark line and another lighter but 1 week before I had done again that test was with just one line as negative. And yesterday I got up with periods and in it some big fleshy thing is that miscarriage if yes than what if I didn't consult a doctor.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.