Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 45 years old male having cough for last three days and there is blood with cough coming out for two days in the morning.
I am 36 years old. My problem is getting giddiness at evening times, is there any solution for this problem.
Hello, I am from mumbai. My question is from last 6-8 months i'm observing that outside my penis my skin gets cracks as in my skin tears out of the penis. Will you please tell me why does it happens and what should I do to get it sorted. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
What are the symptoms of elevated uric acid what line of treatment is recommended for the same. Also are there any dietary restrictions.
Hi I have a abcess or boil or cyst on my testicle skin, and I feel to have similar thing in my urethra near the tip of penis, as it pains during erection and suffering form sexual dysfunction also I did MRI, nothing came in MRI or ct scan of pelvis area I am attaching the photo, could you tell me what do you think it is, an abscess or boil or cyst I had nearly 100s of them before on testicle skin and penis head with a lot of fluid coming out of them, after that it cured. But I feel there are some solid ones (fluid not coming out any more) internally, like stomach, throat, urethra, between testicle and groin) but inside so cannot see but I can feel it, and testicle skin which I would like to send you photo Could you tell me how can we diagnose internal ones And what is the cure?
How to improve my sexual stamina and sperm count. I am facing cough most of the time due to flum congestion in chest.
I am a patient of diabetic and medicine continue gemer DS-2 Two times daily but sugar level 135 (Fasting) last six month'Please advise proper medicine.
My frnd suffering from night fall. It comes for him 3 to 7 times in a month is this a serious problem l. How to cure this problem.
Res. Sir-My wife have been suffering phelsiferom malaria from last 10 days. Early 5 days she was given tab. Then was given 5 inj. But she is not feeling well. What can I do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I read your text about only one bit of sperm is needed to fertilise egg and is sucked during intercourse to hatch the egg so when I have sex on 25th which 14 days from time from first day start my period then and only my boyfriend need to cum don't he not me then I become pregnant then as I stay still after sex for 30 minutes so then I be pregnant as read on Internet and that best time to get pregnant is 14 days from first day of period I'm so happy I'm going be pregnant thank you so much for your help.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.