Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TondonYour feedback matters!
Is there any medicine are available for ogliospermia and what do routine lifestyle for this kindly provided suspensions
Meri bhabi hai unke right side ke gutne mein rikshaw se lag gai thi unhone x rey bhi karaya kuch nahi nikla normal tha unhone kafi doctor ko dikha pr jab tak medicine Cali tab tak sahi phir chod di toh unko usi gutne mein pain hota hai please any medicine ya suggestion.
Dear doc I need medicine like women viagra, I wanna do sex daily but my wife says just 1 time in 10 days She is very good on. But she did not wanna daily But I want to do daily So please tell which medicine I give to her Then she will said: lets do right now.
Are my symptoms consistent with thyroid disease? Could my symptoms be the result of anything else and what Investigations do I need to have performed to make a diagnosis? Help me sir.
Sir/madam, I want your valuable help to know about the effective treatment of BCR ABL Please suggest.
I m 18 years old. I have not slept from 3 days now its my headache and I cant understand what to do now.
Hello sir, I am anil kr seth, from india my skin is affected by white spot, and I taking some homeopathic medicine before 3 years but I wanna that you give me some tips for white spot which can be use at my home,
Lybrate | Dr . A k Samanta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stool or has very dry stool. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. As age progresses, elders begin losing teeth and they chew less which leads to indigestion and thereby constipation. Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy. A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, caffeine etc. can help in treating constipation effectively.
- As the first thing in the morning, drinking a glass of lukewarm water is good. Add some baking soda to this, if you are feeling bloated, it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little honey or sugar is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps bowel movements in the morning.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Guava, pears, oranges, grapes, papaya, apples, and other fruits add roughage to the diet and help in easy passage of stools.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- A glass of carrot juice or papaya juice is very useful in treating constipation.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation. The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of olive oil, castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. Given its bitter taste, you can add a small amount of honey to it. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
Following these tips and maintaining dietary and lifestyle discipline is very effective in providing long term remedy from constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 18 years old. I am addicted to junk food. I am having stomach pain and having acidity.please help me
I am having headache since 3 days it come in morning for a time of three hours and disappears and again headache comes the next day.
Doc. I like a girl. Whenever I talk to her online. I ejaculate precum continuously. I do not have lust for her never thought like that. But whenever I think about her I ejaculate precum and during chat too. Im worried. Help me doc. To overcome this problem.
I am writing this to you on 13th may 2017. I had a sexual intercourse yesterday with a sex worker in Thailand. But it was a legal centre. Where All preventive measures for STDs are strictly followed. Like the girls Undergo through a medical test after every intercourse and every week there's a blood test. And the girl with whom I had intercourse was looking very healthy And it's sure there was no signs of cuts or blood in either her lips or vagina. I had licked her vagina for 2-3. Mins. Then had completely protected vaginal sex with her using a condom. And even immediately after that I washed my mouth 3 times with colgate plax and washed my lips with the available dettol hand wash. I am very much worried. Will I be the victim of any stage. And just for the information I had taken hepatitis B vaccination few years back. Now the problem is because I don't know what was her past. Or with whom she had intercourse before. And I am sure I did not feel any of her vaginal fluid in or around my mouth after licking the vagina. Please help me! I am scared! Will I be affected?
Most people dread the prospect of having to deal with diabetes. After all, having any disease is not a nice prospect, let alone a lifestyle disease such as diabetes. For many people who have it, a lifetime of pill taking at different parts of the day is a reality. But what if, other successful forms of treatment were found to be effective? Yes, there is good news for all diabetic patients. Ayurveda – the traditional discipline of Indian medicine, has been successfully treating diabetic patients for centuries.
A lot of the effort to treat a person who has diabetes by using Ayurvedic principles has to do with the kind of food regularly consumed. This should not really come as that much of a surprise as our overall health has a lot more to do with the food that is eaten by a person than is normally thought. While cinnamon is considered to be great to add flavour to food, Chinese cinnamon, also known as cassia, which is sourced from the bark of the cinnamon tree, is a good resource to treat diabetes with.
When it comes to food items that should be avoided by a person who has diabetes, rice tops the list. It is something that should not be consumed in large quantities at all. This is true in spite of it being a staple food in many countries and for many people. Apart from this, eating potato does not help you any way either; so consume it in limited quantities.
It is very important to quit smoking and stop consuming alcohol to a large extent, if a complete withdrawal is not possible. In addition to this, sufficient sleep on a nightly basis is also key to maintaining a unhealthy lifestyle. A person with diabetes would do well to make it a habit to practice meditation in a consistent way. Practising yoga and going for regular walks are also highly recommended. As a matter of fact, the activity level of a person should be high throughout the day and not just peak at the time of exercise.
One of the main beliefs of Ayurveda is that an overall healthy state of body needs to be maintained. If the body is not in balance, this will cause various problems in different parts of the body. As long as there is discipline, with Ayurveda, diabetes can be easily beaten! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.