Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TondonYour feedback matters!
What is the Reason gas is produce in our human body& What is the importance of gas in our human body.
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
I'm 22 years boy I'm fair, I'm suffering from back acne from many years used many creams it showed good results for some days and again they are appearing. But now I'm loosing my self confidence due to this back acne it also discoloring much back and in addition to this stretch marks have occurred can you tell me how to get rid this back acne and get my back cleaned and fair.
I have mouth ulcer it's sometimes goes away and again come up. It's generally happening due to cold and hot. It's irritating me. Please help.
Hi, I am 25 years old married woman. I am getting pain on my above the right side breast. Not the every time sometimes it pains. Please suggest me the solution. Thankyou.
Hello, i'm 22 years old male ,for past 5 years my food habits were completely changed due to college, continuous travel .etc. By which I lost a huge weight lost and past few days I feel faint and sick. I can feel my heart breath at my finger tip .little scared of my health I'm easily losing my energy.
An often persistent and long-lasting condition, psoriasis interferes with the life cycle of skin cells and causes them to increase rapidly on the surface of the skin. These generally appear as dry, itchy and red patches of skin having thick, silvery scales.
Psoriasis can be subdivided into the following:
- Plaque psoriasis: The most common form, characterized by dry, red skin lesions covered with silvery scales and can be seen anywhere on the body.
- Scalp psoriasis: These appear on the scalp and may extend beyond the hairline.
- Nail psoriasis: These affect the toenails and fingernails.
- Guttate psoriasis: Characterized by blister-like appearances and are stimulated by bacterial infections.
- Inverse psoriasis: Caused by fungal infections.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: Can cover the entire body with a reddish rash that may peel.
- Pustular psoriasis: Capable of causing chills, fever and diarrhea.
The usual signs and symptoms of psoriasis include:
- Red, sensitive patches of skin
- A silvery, scaly cover
- Dry and cracked skin that may bleed when scratched or agitated
- Tiny scaling spots (witnessed in children)
- Persistent itching, soreness or burning sensation
- Ridged, thickened or pitted nails
- Stiff and swollen joints
Possible causes of psoriasis may include:
- Skin infections or strep throat infections
- Skin injuries, like cuts, bites or sunburns
- Cold weather
- Chronic alcoholism
- Certain medications such as high blood pressure medications
The following factors may further increase the risk of developing the disease:
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Family history
A few health tips for psoriasis patients:
- Maintain safer distance from the possible variables that cause or aggravate psoriasis
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga can lessen the intensity of psoriasis.
- Avoid pricking, peeling or scratching your skin.
- Make sure to pat your skin dry after washing, and avoid rubbing vigorously with towel or any rough cloth.
- Avoid artificial cleansers and use gram flour (besan flour) instead.
- Use cotton clothes
- Avoid cold water bath or immediate cleaning up right after heavy work-out, long walks, or travel.
- Avoid food stuffs that can cause indigestion.
- Avoid excessive salty and acidic food stuffs, radish, urad dal, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour food stuffs that can trigger psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi myself want to grow my beard with thick hairs as of niw I have very rare What should I use to gro hair thickly.
What are the symptoms of flu. Which medicine will be better. As well as I have black spots on my back.
Hi, I am 25 years old i'm suffering from back pain. What should i do. Please suggest some medicines.
I am using ayur shampoo &patanjali conditioner. My hairs are getting white and I have dandruff problem please tell me how I save my hair from damages by this problem?
Hi From past few weeks I am suffering from stress, anxiety and irritation. My mind is thinking only negative. My tensions are converting into depression. Sometimes my heart starts panicking and head starts aching. I am unable to concentrate on my personal and professional life. Do not feel like talking to anyone. Please tell me how to get rid of these problems?
My father had a bypass surgery 2 years ago. What should be his life style food habits? Is there any chance of further blockage?
I am having the course of Azithral 500 for cold and cough. I am now having loss of appetite and indigestion forming gas in the stomach. I feel no desire for eating. What should I do.
Depression is a mental-emotional disorder that reflects signs of severe sadness, pessimism and a general indifference towards life. There are major changes in physical activities as well. It is a little difficult to identify in the initial stages and it can move on to a more serious condition wherein a person turns suicidal. People suffering from depression may intentionally inflict physical pain on themselves as an outlet to relieve their psychological suffering.
Symptoms of Depression
Loss of interest towards their hobbies.
A laidback, indifferent attitude towards life.
Irritability for causes unknown.
Sudden weeping outbursts.
Inability to concentrate on something for a long period of time.
Inability to apply the mind to work.
Lack of rational or logical thinking.
Causes of Depression
A sad, difficult event in life. For example, a major failure, loss of a loved one, separation from a loved one, a disturbed family life or any other form of tragedy.
Reaction to certain medication that has affected the neuro-transmitters or bio-chemicals present in the brain.
Hormonal imbalance, especially during the peri-menopausal (marked by the ovaries secreting lesser oestrogen) years of a woman.
Any physical disability or chronic illness such as cancer can contribute to depression.
Treatment for Depression
Counselling sessions with a psycho-therapist.
Consultation with a neurologist.
Spiritual healing through chants, guidance, positive thoughts.
Spending time with friends, loved ones.
Healing Depression With Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a natural and non-toxic remedy for several diseases. The major advantage of homeopathy over other medication is that it does not cause any adverse side effect. It is safe and can be used at all ages without worrying about any detrimental consequence. Homeopathy is known to be very effective in treating depression. Homeopathy medicines are prescribed after a thorough study of the symptoms. Homeopathy first treats the symptoms and then provides relief; for example, the constant mental exhaustion or some unexplained physical pain. It then works on the cause of the disease. In this case, the medicines will affect and treat the hormonal disorders or neurological disorders. Following this, homeopathy medicines will try to prevent the onset of depression in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.