Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TahilyaniYour feedback matters!
Meri partner ko 7 month chal rha hai pregnancy ka, kya mai sex kar sakta hun Koi problem to nahi hai.
Respected Doctors, My wife has been advised to consume DESVAL ER 250 mg for the early stage of Fits by a neurologist. In the mean time, we are planning for our second baby. Is there any problem or difficulties in conceiving by having this tablet? Kindly advice Respected Doctors.
Hi, after iui my doctor asked me to use susten 200 twice a day for 18 days as suppository. I am getting periods like cramps in my lower back. It is now 13 days post iui. Is it a sign of periods or does it happen? Am very curious. Ovulated on day 13.
My lover gets regular periods every month but whenever we have sex, she has irregular periods. Why does this problem occur and how to get rid of this?
Any festival is the time to celebrate. Yes, even the food you eat. Any occasion should not be feared, felt guilty about or stressed on( as to how we can lose weight or detox ourselves before the celebrations). Instead of focusing on how we may end up bingeing or overeating, why not think how we can ‘be' and ‘continue to be’ on a healthy, sensible eating plan not only before or after the celebrations but during as well. Diwali is the time to give, share and celebrate that giving and sharing, so what's more better than giving your body the nourishment it needs and it will in return share health with you.
Here are some healthy eating tips you can celebrate with-
1. Don't try to go on some fast or detox or weight loss, crash diet in preparation for Diwali. Know that the moment you go off it or let go- it will just be down hill all the way with your weight going up for sure. Instead, stay on a sustainable diet or eating plan and you can enjoy your Diwali meals in the right amount and portion. Then eating the karanji for a snack will not push the scales.
2. Avoid eating out of any emotion, be it guilt, vengeance or too much freedom. This means any celebration should not make you guilty nor should you consider it a time where you can allow yourself to eat like there's no tomorrow and it's also not to overeat because you are justifying all the pre Diwali restrictions. A good diet followed before Diwali will ensure that you eat without guilt, within the right amount and enjoy it.
3. Exercise is good not only before or after but also during Diwali. If you are not hitting the gym, it's okay. At least try and manage 30 minutes of stretching, yoga or walking at home. This will prepare your body to avoid any disruptions to the digestive process.
4. Avoid staying empty stomach especially on waking up. A fruit or dry fruits are a good option to wake up on. This helps to prepare the body to digest the Diwali foods you intend to have.
5. Avoid the fat- free, low fat, low cholesterol versions of any food. These labels make you believe they are healthy and okay to beinge on. Instead eat the sweets or snacks made in the traditional way, preferably at home/home made, which will make you eat it in a more portioned manner with the benefits of the natural nutrition of the foods.
6. Don't leave home on an empty stomach when visiting family or friends. This way you won't be ravenously hungry and you won't end up clearing the entire plate of sweets or snacks served to you.
7. Try to eat smaller portions of a sweet or a snack and distribute it throughout the day. So, have the halwa or laddoo in the evening at snack time, rather than nibbling on it through the day. This will help you stay full and not keep craving for the sweet throughout the day.
8. If you plan to have a late night party, try to have a small light meal before you leave for the party. You can then later have small amount of the meal at the party. This way you break up your dinner into two parts, thereby avoiding overeating late into the night.
9. Avoid alcohol on an empty stomach. Eat your dinner after the drink.
10. Stay hydrated throughout the day. Including lime water or jeera water is helpful for digestion as well as avoid the bloating and acidity.
Remember, if you have prepared your body to eat right and sensibly as well as stay active way before any occasion- you can enjoy the festivities without the guilt and stress of eating.
I am a 21 year old female. I had unprotected sex on November 23rd. It was my first time. My periods date for December was 12th. I have very irregular menstrual cycle. I noticed some brownish and pinkish discharge on the 9th 10th and 11th of December. I got my periods on January 6th. I was very worried that I might be pregnant and I took many pregnancy test kit each time it showed negative. I had sex again on January 26th. My boyfriend used condom and we were not able to have sex properly that day. He later on went to the washroom and removed his ejaculate. I got my periods on the 15th of February. The blood flow was less and I usually have stomach pain during periods this time I didn't feel it and I also noticed some small clots during periods in January and February. I had normal bleeding in January for about 5 days. This month it's the third day and it's like my periods has almost stopped. I took pregnancy test on 13th February in the evening around 5 it showed a clear negative. I was going for aerobics I left from December and my sleeping timings have changed and even my eating timings have changed I skip breakfast almost everyday. I feel like I have put on weight especially near the stomach and arms. I have no symptoms of pregnancy but is it possible that I am pregnant? My boyfriend tells he is sure he didn't ejaculate inside me.
Vaginal yeast infection is a common fungal infection of the genitals. It causes inflammation, irritation, itching, and vaginal discharge. It most commonly affects women, but men can get it too.
Tips to Cure a Yeast Infection:
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Eat yogurts daily.
3) Choose cotton and loose underwear.
4) Sleep well.
5) Change clothes after workouts.
6) Include garlic preparing meals.
7) Eat food rich in Vitamin C e.g. kiwi, oranges, etc.
8) Avoid tight-fitting jeans and pants.
9) Avoid wearing synthetic, tight fitting cloths and underwear.
10) Don’t eat sugary products e.g. candies, sweets etc.
11) Avoid taking stress.
Dear sir/madam, would you like to Tell me that I did unprotected sex after periods it's safe or not. 10 days are safe after periods or not please tell me. Second I don't want child at least 2 year what I do.
I had unsafe sex with my wife and she got pregnant. But after 2 months we came to know about pregnancy. But she does not want baby. What is the medicine to abort pregnancy. please tell as soon as possible.
I am 27 years old married lady. I have a left tubal blockage as well, and it's incredibly frustrating. I tried doing IUI's but had several cancellations in a row due to the eggs always being on the wrong side. I want to know is the egg always release alternative side each cycle?
Hi. I am suffering from vaginal problem I get ulcer there from 2 month I am in pain please suggest me.
I have sex with my girlfriend before 1 month ago. Her periods starts on time. But now start some water in her breast. Please tell me solution.
I have vaginal infection last 3 yrs and I have done lot's of treatment but it was not cure permanently but I don't know it's vaginal infection or urinary tract infection because sometimes I feel itching, burning and white discharge and sometimes I feel frequent pee but it's little come out my lower abdomen feeling full. Please help me I am very depressed about this problem.
I am a 24 year old girl and I have PCOS and therefore have gained weight. I frequently experience pain in my legs specially in the feet area and therefore feel lethargic. What could this possibly be? Please help and suggest
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.