Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Sharma Sareen
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti Sharma SareenYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 Years old married at the age of 24. My periods are very irregular. It will be 2-3 months some times. I have bilateral pcos and my TSH is 5.1. I am in a great stress that whether I can conceive or not. Even our sexual life is also not up to the mark. As both are working professionals.
Sir mene last month mera period 30 may ko bnd hua tha and maine 5 june ko unprotect sex kiya tha uske bad maine usi din unwanted 72 tab le li thi uske bad time 19 june ko aaya tha bt kafi kum aaya 4 din tk dhire dhire aaya uske baad mene koi sex nhi kiya to kya mai pregnant hu ya nhi? Please ans me.
Doctor im 22 years old. I have irregular periods like 2 to 3months once so I feel like im gaining weight bcz of dis reason.
I am 21 years old and have pcos since last year. My periods is regular. This month I am in the 6th day of periods. But I see that my periods is continuing. My periods is always stop in 5th day. But this month in the 6th day it's continuing. Is this a problem?
Afraid of IUI. Some body told me they change husband semen or mix with some one others semen and they do not really wash their utensils. Is its true ?
I have got symptoms of periods as my period date last month was 14 th Jan....Bt still periods have not started....as I have to go for travelling after one day so today I took the tablet regestrone to delay the periods. So I want to ask will it work now?? Is this safe to take the tablet after getting symptoms??
My age is 30 and my wife's ages 28. We are trying to conceive for a baby from last two months. We both have done some test .I have sperm count of 100m/cumm. But my urine sugar is seen ++,As per doctor my wifes report are normal. We have also followed dates of ovulation and done the contact. But still she is not getting pregnant. What may be the reason? Can my urine sugar level be the reason? Or anything else.
I have belly after the delivery, what should I do? My husband have a cold one month, he takes doctor advice medicine but still now there no result for tat cold, wat should I do?
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!