Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Sharma Sareen
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti Sharma SareenYour feedback matters!
My normal menstrual cycle get cleared by 2 months, bt this time its been 3 months I dint got periods and I am Not pregnant also, Doctor suggested me 3 months diane 35 medicine program, I will get my periods after 21 days of my program, Means total it will be 4 months delayed, So wanted to ask is it ok 4 months? Or is there any problem when getting delayed by 3-4 months?
I am 24 years female. This month my periods are 4 days late and then heavy bleeding since 12 days and stomach pain also. Is there any tablet to stop bleeding flow. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hi, I Want to ask about stretch marks I am 32 weeks pregnant and still not having stretch marks. So it is quite possible that I didn't get them on my abdomen.Please suggest.
Dear sir/madam, My wife is saying that she doesn't have bleeding at the time of menstruation, is it any sign of medical illness or it is a common issue. Please let me know. Thank you.
I am 18 years old and from last 15 days my mensuration cycle going on I don't know what to do? please help.
Hi, I eat raw rice Is there any problem in pregnancy? Which time is correct time in sexual period in pregnancy and what should we eat in time of pregnancy.
Why should you donate blood?
You may not know this but blood donation by just 1% of the population can meet a nation’s requirements for blood. Blood transfusion can save lives and improves health this is a fact that we all know and acknowledge, but many patients requiring transfusion do not get timely access to safe blood, resulting in preventable death.
You would not wish such a death on our near and dear ones, would you?
This is the reason why healthy, voluntary donors like you and us must donate blood regularly. Voluntary, unpaid blood donors are also the backbone of a country’s blood donor base as they are the safest group of donors with the lowest prevalence of blood borne infections like hepatitis and HIV. Low risk populations are people who do not indulge in high-risk activities like unprotected sex, drug use etc. The World Health Organization’s goal is for all countries to obtain their entire blood supplies through voluntary unpaid donors.
Blood transfusion is needed for:
- Women with complications during pregnancy, like ectopic pregnancies, also called high-risk pregnancies, and hemorrhage before, during or after childbirth
- Anaemic children due to malaria or malnutrition
- People with severe trauma due to accidents and natural disasters
- Complex medical and surgical procedures like for cancer
- Regular blood transfusions for people with conditions such as thalassaemia and sickle cell anemia, a disease where the blood can’t transmit enough oxygen to body cells.
- To make products such as clotting factors for people with haemophilia
- Fresh blood is needed all the time because blood can be stored for only a limited time before use.
Hence, regular blood donations by an optimum number of blood donors who are healthy are required to ensure that safe blood is available whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Indeed, blood is the most precious gift that you can give to another person. It’s a gift of life.
- Your decision to donate your blood can save a life, or even several lives. This can happen if your blood is separated into its components like red blood cells, platelets and plasma. These can be used individually for patients with specific conditions like platelets can be used for treating dengue because this viral infection can damage one’s blood platelets.
Need another reason to donate blood?
Well, you can get a number of health benefits when you donate blood. You will receive a mini physical at the time of blood donation to check your:
• Haemoglobin levels
• Blood pressure
• Body temperature
And contrary to belief, your body replaces the blood lost at the time of a donation effortlessly and without any harm to your system. So donate blood regularly and save lives.