Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Sehgal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti SehgalYour feedback matters!
When I saw movies or incidents then when I am free or sleeping those scenes came in to my mind I am not able to concentrate on any work.
Hi,I want to know That my girlfriend told me today that, the some liquid white thing is walk off from her breast when she press. and it's taste like salty Can you tell me why this all happening Is she pregnant Or other thing Please suggest something for that.
Hi I recently asked what will happen if some tissue paper is left inside teeth while filling. Most of the doctors said that the filling will fall out. I want to know why will the filling fall out even when the filling is put in layers and the tissue paper is at the bottom beneath all the layers of filling. Thank you.
Hi, I am a 27 year old male. I have itchy scalp and hair fall with tiny white ball all over the head. The balls are attached to the skin and coming out in nails with pressure. I am using Meera shikakai, which cures the itch for one or two days. But, the white balls are still coming out. I am facing this problem over a year. Now, my hair fall has seriously increased. I have oily skin. Advice me some medicine which is easily available and some technique to care my hair.
Hi, My physical health is not good. Please help me. I have some problems in my eyes. When I read till late night then my eyes are getting tears.Please suggest.
I have a constant headache problem almost on alternative days. I have already taken the 6 month treatment of migraine. What should I do?
Oily skin: your skin tends to attract more dirt than dry skin, so wash your face twice a day with a gentle non-foaming cleanser and warm water.
I am 18 year old man. My problem is something different my mother's Jaw is band in left side. What should I do?
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.