Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti PandeyYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 yes old male & I have a collection of dead skin on my left cheek. I had a pimple over der & when it bursted then I got a dead skin over there. I even had a surgery by skin specialist but it grew again.
I am a student. I have hair loss problem Many hairs fall down on my book when I study. Everyone see my baldness. I have to stop hair fall. Want to grow new hairs. Give me suggestion how to grow new hairs.
I have a problem of drastic hair fall since 2 years and some of them get white what is the possible reasons. Suggest me.
This is my sister's problem. She is 12 years old. She has lots of pinch marks on her face. We have taken her to many skin doctors they told pinch marks will not go. She is very worried. Please suggest her a solution.
I don't have clear glowing skin I always face dark circles problem Please suggest me something which is beneficial, natural n easily available.
I have too many black marks on my skin all over the body. What should I do to clear them? And one more thing is I am having black scar (mark) around my nose tip continuously and it gets darker during the summer what should I do for it?
I am losing hair quickly and tired of all shaping and no effect yet, what can I do please help me for this situation?
My pathology report:- turp specimen - majority of chips showing benign hyperplasia. Only one chip shows infiltrating adenocarcinoma - grade 3+3=6/10, gleason's of prostate gland. Is it dangerous? and what type of treatment I have to undergo in this case.
I am a student of 19 years. Corns regularly develop on my feet. What could be the reason? I want to know the remedies as well to avoid this problem. Recently a warts also developed on my hand. I have no idea how to deal with it.
Hello doctor, my face skin tone is medium. Rest of my body is better than medium tone. Whenever I go under sun, I sweat a lot and my face becomes dark.
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all the shampoos but no one effects yet, I am not sure what else can I do? Can you please help me with this?
I am 28 years married women, I have pimples and ance on face my oily face. Please suggest any ointment or cream.
I am suffering from excessive hairfall and balding in the crown and frontal area. My age is just 23 and the hairfall is coupled with severe dandruff and itching of skull. What should I do? Is it genetic?
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.