Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have very small boobs. How to increase it. My vagina also having some mild problems. White leaking out is there.
My wife gave birth of baby boy and currently she is under observations of doctors to ensure she get recovered from pain and safely go back to home. But she is having a corn on her right hand and waiting for 6 months for get it removed once she delivered the baby. Now please advice me.
I am 23 years old. I am trying to get pregnant from last 4 months but I do not conceive. My periods are irregular. Last period was on 15 may and this month I have my periods on 20 june. My periods lasts for 4 days. After period when should I have sex with my husband to get pregnant.
Hello doctor, My wife got normal delivery in 5th month due to the cause of leaking of amniotic fluid Delivery date 16/03/2016 Do she go to aerobics and exercises now? Can we join physical relationship If not how much time we tale for this Please tell me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
I have a ovarian cyst due to which I got so many problems during my mensuration and lots of pain in abdomen can you tell me the reason why cysts are formed and I also have the problem of white discharge please suggest me what should I do?
Doctor I have got my ultrasound done .the report was normal. Doctor I am sensing swelling in stomach. Also my menses are 3 days late. Is there any chances of pregnancy if I had last sex in sept and til then I have got menses twice i.e on 25sept and 24th oct .or is there any chance I am pregnant. Doctor can the ultrasound be wrong?
Sir I am a medical line student I want to know that If a girl do sex in 20 year age and she will marry in 25. Can her husband find out he do sex before it or not if yes tell me how?
My sister has thyroid problem. She is pregnant .how much time she take medicine. This time doctor prescribed ELTROXIN 50 mcg.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
Hi I am 28 year old female. I am planning for a baby (first mom) within 3-4 months. Could you please suggest me what precautions should I have to take for this. Guide me if any necessary medicine or test, exercise, diet chart (food) require which I have to follow. Thank you.
She has gone through plastic surgery near her vulva and hip region. She thinks she has single urogenital opening. Also her vagina is very hard on left side due to an accident and the surgery. Will she get her vagina normal if she will have a plastic surgery. And how much will it cost. She has multiple pelvic fracture also. Will she have a normal child birth or is there any danger for her. Please help sir/madam.
Am having a baby of 4 months. In the 2nd month I got period but it's not happening now. Am 90 kg so what should I do now.
This is the first time I will be using pregnancy pills to avoid pregnancy. So please prefer me some. And please suggest me the technique how to use them.
I'm 20 years old and partner is of 18. She is suffering from Polycystic ovary Syndrome (something PCOS) cause of that she has irregular periods and bleeding every time. She consume birth control pills for that shake. I want to have oral sex with her. Is it safe to have oral sex (if I kiss her vagina?) or sex without using condom? Please guide.
The discharge of semen during sleep usually as a result of erotic dreams is called nocturnal emission. It is also called “wet dreams” or “night falls”. It is not just boys who get these wet dreams. Even girls and women can have erotic dreams as a result of pent-up sexual desires, which may lead to orgasms during sleep. Wet dreams are quite natural when it happens once or twice in a month. on the other hand it needs medical attention.
There are multiple reasons give for nocturnal emissions. The most common seems to be that the body was partly designed for nocturnal emissions because a man needs to ejaculate from time to time even when he is not sexually active. it is natural way or releasing sexual tension. More specifically, nocturnal emissions are stimulated only from the brain. They happen when a man is actually dreaming (which is not all the time while he is sleeping!). Nocturnal emissions can happen regardless of the type of dream although these dreams are usually sexual.