Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti MishraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 29 years old, she has stomach pain / ache problem from past couple of weeks, which last for couple of hours and gets cured automatically. She has to go for stool after pain sometimes. She is denying to visit doctor. Please suggest. Thank you for your response in advance.
Living with a serious disease is not easy. Try these 25 practical tips to help you throughout your treatment.
1. Adopt a fighting spirit.
2. It's okay to discourage false cheerfulness and to share how you're feeling.
3. Seek support from your family and friends.
4. As a member of your health care team, learn about your disease and ask questions.
5. Be an active participant in your treatment and recovery efforts.
6. Make positive changes in your lifestyle that will improve your outcomes, such as quitting smoking, incorporating exercise and getting good nutrition.
7. Find something to laugh about each day. Good humor is healthy for the body and soul.
8. For safety's sake, when not feeling your best, ask for transportation assistance to your medical appointments.
9. Participation in a support group can help you learn from others.
10. Pay attention to how you are feeling and get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and take time for personal care.
11. Find ways to express your feelings by speaking with a mental health provider or a cancer center social worker.
12. Consider complementary therapies, such as massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, yoga to help relieve stress and other symptoms.
13. Just be yourself and continue to do the things that you already enjoy doing.
14. Continue your current sports activities as much as physically possible.
15. Allow yourself private time apart from your family and friends to do nothing, or something important to you.
16. If you are currently employed, continue to work if physically possible.
17. Practice guided visualization and/or meditation.
18. Nourish yourself spiritually through prayer or guidance from a religious leader.
19. Listen to relaxing music that can bring about serenity.
20. Read uplifting books.
21. If you have a significant person in your life, keep the romance going by selecting romantic movies to watch.
22. Take time for simple pleasures, such as a warm bath, a manicure or pedicure.
23. Keep in mind that your memory function and energy level will fluctuate according to your treatment and medications. Let your caregiver know when you need help.
24. Consider writing down your feelings in a journal.
25. Keep a calendar and or log of activities and appointments to help stay organized.
I had iui on 14 th of this month from yesterday light bleeding was there today bleeding increase blood clots there I am depressed. Is it normal period. But my actual date is 4 th Feb.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.
Hiii, im 17 years, im going through periods so it possible to take I PILL DAILY tab to avoid unwanted pregnancy, if yes then please suggest me how to consume it. please reply soon, how to take tablets n when? please say the description of taking it.
I am 29 year old male. I got married three years before. Till now I didn't get any child. My medical report and my wife medical reports are fine only doctor said. What could be the reason getting late.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
Hello doctor I am a girl last 2days in vagina I have infection bahut jalan hoti he can you please help me?
I am 28 years old and smoke a lot. Me and my wife planning for a baby. While having intercourse, sperms comes out from vagina every time we are trying. Why is it so? Do I have any problems? Please suggest m really tensed.
I am 30 years old female. I hv lump in the neck for while now, I consulted ENT in RML hospital, initially they have advised thyroid profile, anti-tpo which came normal. Later they did ultrasound and found- 26x38 mm echogenic nodule rim in right lobe and further advised FNAC . Report states Atypical-Suspicious - Follicular Neoplasm-Bethesda GradeIV. Now what should be my next step as doctor said surgery needed which I want to avoid if possible. I am sole earning member and money is great deal for me. Kindly advise the best could be done in my case?
I am 18 years old female having hormones imbalance. Menstrual cycle is abnormal and I am having very less bleeding. I am taking treatment from 2 years but I am not feeling better. Please help me.
Hi doctor am married. 2 and half year complete. Bt till I don't have baby. I consult with doctor she said that nothing problem for me. Bt my husband semen is too thick. So she gave tablet (ferti sure M) for 15 days to him. Also I got pregnancy. Bt 60th day I got a colour change I consult the doctor she said baby heartbeat was stopped. I done my abortion with tablets. Doctor said after 3 months you can try to next baby. 3 months over. This month we are going to try for baby. Bt nw also my husband semen is same thick. Wat to do for that.
Here are some treatments and symptoms of menopause
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady Knows She's Hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem—four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, Never criticize other women's bodies. "She'll worry about how you feel about hers. "She won't feel comfortable showing you her body if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite."
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. "A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax—your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O-or-Big-Zero attitude.
Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together."
Penis Size just doesn't matter!
The cliché is true: It is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size.
Dr. Sharmila Majumdar, Sexologist & psychoa
MS sexuality, M.Phil clinical psychology, PhD Cognitive Behavior Modification
Certified by Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA, in treatment of resistant depression