Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old married girl. Has been married for 10 months. The last few days began to itch in my private parts as well as on the outside, have a little swelling. What is the cause of these condoms?
Good evening, I want to ask that right now i'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. So kya hum sex kar sakte hai abhi ya nahi aur kitne month tak sex karna safe hoga. And sir mere pet me pure din ruk ruk kar dard hota rahta hai koi dar wali to bat nahi hai please suggest as soon as possible. Thanks.
I had share my problem of irregularity of periods to doctor she asked me whether I have boy friend and had physical relation with him. I had lie to her and I said no then she told me to go for sonography test. Now I'm tensed for the result of test.
Hello, my mother is 48 years old. Yesterday night she experienced pain between her thigh, she was fainting, vomiting sensation .I want to know is it because of menopause or any other thing.
I'm female 22 years old. I'm suffering from vaginal itching for five days just after one day I had relation with my male partner 23 years old. Even he experienced redness and red spots on penis. I got examined by a doctor she recommended me candid-b cream and fasigyn tablets. But still I don't know the reason for this occurrence. Please help. Is it any kind of Std or human papilloma virus or something.
Hi, I have pcod. Trying to reduce weight and conceive. I used susten sr to induce my periods. Yesterday I started the tablet. But today morning I had brownish discharge. Am I having my periods? Or should I continue susten sr?
My first baby age is 1 year 3 months. Can we plan for another baby now? Note-first baby was through operation Thanks.
Hi i am suffering vaginal pains today os m second day of. Periods also paining in clitoris. What should i do to cure?
Hi, me and my planning for second child, from last 9 years, but we are not getting success, my wife got miscarriage 2 times from last 2 years. My age is 36 and my wife is 35, She has diabetes, thyroid, and stone problem. Please suggest on this.
I am 22 years old female, I have itching in the wall of labia minor (vagina) please do lemme know is it a serious problem.
I did dry hump with my fiance. and I am afraid if I am pregnant. My period is late by 10 days now. I'm worried what to do?Please suggest.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Hello my age is 21 height 5. 4 and weight 67. I am suffering from pcod since 5 years. And now again I did ultrasound test it shows complex cyst of 5. 4 cm on right ovary. Is this something related to ovarian cancer? I have irregular menses and strong abdominal pain I do have exercise in my daily routine but still gaining weight. And hair is much thin and short. And front forehead side I am getting bald. Because of all this I feel depressed and have stopped contacting people. I would like to get some help regarding weight loss and hair problem.
After going for ivf. Can I go to my job grom fourth day. And I is it ok to updown stair once a day on job. What are the other precautions and eatable that I take for pregnancy on first go.
Hi, I had unprotected sex on the first day of my period. I'm not using any contraceptive method. My cycle is of around 30 days and my period is usually around 5-6 days. I would really appreciate it if you could guide me regarding my chances of pregnancy and whether I should take the morning after pill or not.
Sir I had a sex with my gf though I had given her unwanted 72. So how I will ensure tht she will not become pregnant again.
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.