Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PreetiYour feedback matters!
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
One of my relatives 24 years old female person married just one year back. From the starting itself she is getting pain in her vagina at the time of sex. She is getting feared to meet with a sexual relation with her husband for that pain. She thought in the starting it might be painful later on it would be normal but after one year also the same pain is happening. Please can you suggest me any medicines or any way so that she can get relief from that pain. Thanking You.
Noncancerous growths of the muscle tissue surrounding the uterus are known as uterine fibroids. This is a common disease which about 70 to 80% of women contract by the time they are 50 years of age. The uterine fibroids can sometimes be very big and cause heavy periods as well as severe abdominal pain while at other times, uterine fibroids give no signs or symptoms whatsoever and go away on their own. This is why it is crucial to know what type of uterine fibroids you have and how to diagnose them. Here are the types of uterine fibroids and how to diagnose them;
There are three main types of uterine fibroids. They are;
1. Intramural fibroids
The most common type of uterine fibroids are intramural fibroids. They typically appear in the endometrium and may grow larger which results in your womb getting stretched.
2. Subserosal fibroids
Subserosal fibroids are called so because they form on the serosa. The serosa is the outside of your uterus. Sometimes, Subserosal fibroids may grow so large that your uterus appears bigger on one side.
3. Pedunculated fibroids
Pedunculated fibroids tumors are basically Subserosal fibroids with a stem. A base which supports the tumor is called the stem.
There are a number of tests done to diagnose uterine fibroids. They are;
1. Pelvic exam
A pelvic exam is a thorough inspection of a woman’s pelvic area. The organs which are in the pelvic area include the cervix, ovaries, uterus and vagina. Normally, this and the next test in this article are enough to diagnose uterine fibroids.
2. Medical history
The history of your periods as well as the other symptoms you have will often be enough to diagnose the uterine fibroids. If your medical history is not enough, then you might need to undergo a pelvic exam.
3. Pelvic ultrasound
An ultrasound is when high-intensity sound waves are used to produce images of the pelvic area. This is only done when a pelvic exam and your medical history are not enough to diagnose uterine fibroids.
Hi doctor 3 days before my wife got abort a child which has a heart problem so doctors suggest us to abort that child. Child aborted without operation. Now m feeling very much guilty. And now whats the right time to pregnant her again.
I am suffering from irregular periods with stomach pain, I used to get period once in 2 months. I am married, a local doctor says tto have a baby then the problem will go away, is it true. But I do not want to have a baby right now because of some financial problems. Please help.
Hello I am pregnant having 14 weeks now. Recently I have done my combined test (1st trimester blood test+ NT scan). It seems everything normal. Do I need to start any vitamin tablets now. Actually my doctor recommended to have healthy diets and take" Becozym C Forte" if required. I didn't take any medicine except Folic acid tablet, which I have stopped after 12 weeks of my pregnancy. Do I need to start" Becozym C Forte" tablet.
I am married recently and I do not want to conceive early so I thought of taking an injection which prevents pregnancy for 3 months .but others says that it has side effects and I may become too lean .can you suggests which is good for me with out sideecfects.
Sir I am 18 years old girl n will pregnant so I eat for solve this problem unwanted kit as doctor contain and bleeding start after 2day after eat small tab but now I continued bleeding and not stop bleeding after 15 day so I m so worried please help.
I had sex with my wife on 13-02-15 without protection.After 4 hrs i gave hr a pill of unwanted-72 .Bt now she fell weakness and sevre headache.I still worried .Is she got pregnancy?
I am 18 years old and my breasts are different in size right one is larger that left one. Sometimes my nipple gets cut on it. Is it breast cancer?
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
I have got my periods on 28th Jan I have not ovulated till now I have checked on ovulation kit no positive results can someone help?
Hi, First trimester of the pregnancy has been completed and the fourth month is started now. Please suggest us can we both have sex now it any problem.
Hello doctor. . Can you tell me when will my baby born. I am pregnant. . My 8th month is completed n 9th is running. .
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
6. Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.
Hello respected doctors, my wife age is 28 we have 2 sons 7 and 3 years of age and 8 years married and I am 42 years old. Now a days use condoms for birth control, but my wife not happy with condoms, she said don't use condoms, so what is the best birth control method for her. Thank you.
I had sex without condom and I withdraw my penis while Cumming. She completed her periods 4 days before is there any chance of pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a life altering experience for all expecting mothers. During the gestation period, each and every cell of a woman’s body undergoes a full transformation. There needs to be perfect harmony between the various aspects of the woman and her baby’s health for the pregnancy to progress smoothly. Any imbalance, however, can lead to a range of problems that will require special care.
Ayurveda is one of the most effective kinds of therapies that help deal with problems of pregnancy. During this period, using Ayurveda to support your health could be most helpful for the development of your baby. Ayurveda will help you effectively deal with all kinds of pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure, fluid retention, spotting, etc.
Following are some of the ways in which you can use Ayurveda to deal with all the various problems of pregnancy:
- Ayurvedic herbal massages: Opting for a daily Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils can induce well-being in both mother and child. These have a very positive impact on the sensory nervous system and you feel calmn during the period of gestation.
- Dealing with morning sickness: Morning sickness is a common pregnancy problem and in Ayurveda, it is known as Garbhini Charddi. There are many Ayurvedic remedies for morning sickness which include matala rasayana (10 grams of it is to be mixed with honey and consumed twice a day), eladi vati (an Ayurvedic medication that helps relieve cough, vomiting and cold), eladi choorna (with elaichi as one of its important ingredients, this Ayurvedic concoction is used to treat indigestion, vomiting and excessive thirst), etc.
- Balancing the vata: According to Ayurvedic principles, the growth of the foetus is aided by the energies known as apana vata and prana vata which fulfil the needs of the pregnancy. It is important to maintain a good balance between these vata for dealing with all the problems that come with pregnancy. The simplest way to do this is to adhere to a healthy and wholesome Ayurvedic diet and avoid all foods that cause harm to the system.
These are just a few examples of dealing with pregnancy related problems with the help of Ayurveda. The most important aspect of Ayurveda is that is treats all the problems at the very root and provides a holistic remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.