Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti Govind S.Your feedback matters!
Is there any things let it be medicine that help to correct posture I'm 25 years I try to correct my posture sitting straight but sometimes later I find lot pain on my back and shoulder. Help me.
I have a body pain from last 5 days. When I lay my back, I feel like my back is paining. Which exercise should I do?
My right hand palm is feeling sensation. I can not lift anything properly. Suddenly one day during work it got stretched. After using moov and massage also its not well. What could happen? What should I do? Medicine or orthopaedic doctor is recommended?
Hello sir I have back pain at long times. When I work I any back pain increase, and body strength also going down when going to relax to sleep and sat any place that time also pain increase. Suggest me what should I do. I don't want to any medical treat.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Hi, I am 30 yr old, male, I have wrist pain from last two weeks, right hand, it doesn't pain during normal working, but when I rotate my wrist it pains. I daily drive bike approx 45-48 km for work. Request your advise to get rid of this.
Neck stiffness is common and can be uncomfortable enough to hamper day to day life. Ten easy steps can prevent neck pain.
Following are the 10 steps:
Don?t stay in one position for too long
Keep the computer monitor at eye level.
Use the hands-free function of the phone or wear a headset.
Prop your touch-screen tablet or the ipad on a pillow so that it sits at a 45� angle, instead of lying flat on your lap.
Keep your prescription up to date if you wear glasses to prevent leaning your head back to see better.
Don?t use too many pillows as it can stifle your neck?s range of motion.
Before you move a big wardrobe across the room, consider what it might do to your neck and back, and ask for help.
Call your doctor if neck pain is associated with radiating pain, weakness, or numbness of an arm or leg.
Also call the doctor if you have fever or weight loss associated with your neck pain, or severe pain.