Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti GoelYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my body from 6 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions of body pain.?
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
My Wife Aged 58 Years. Complaining Body pains Diabetic: Metformin Hcl 50 mg. 1 Tab. Daily. thyroid TSH 4.5 Medicine Thyronorm 50 Mcg /Daily. Pl. Suggest something.
I felt muscle pain aftr doing plank exercises to shape up my body, Weight: 50 kg, BMI 22.2 (i never did exercise before, IS THAT PAIN IS NORMAL?
I'm 20 years old and I have a slight pain in my left foot for the last few months. I don't remember getting any injuries either. It's just there. Is my bone becoming weak?
I am 20 years old, I have join pain in my body. I use to take pain killer but it relief only a little time. Please help me.
I have fever from last few days. I don't know what is happening with me these days. When I go to sleep, I prefer to sit and when I sit, I need sleep. Whole body is paining. Please do something.
Hello, My mother is suffering from heavy pain in the left side of the whole body i.e from left hand, whole waist to toes we even took her to apollo and they said that a nerve is stuck in between the gap of the spinal cord from a long time that's why she is experiencing pain please help me how to cure how to relieve the nerve (i want to do it through physio therapy) please tell me any guidance will be helpful.
I am suffering from chronic urticaria since more than 2 years and it has reached level of auto immune disease. I am also suffering from knee joint pain in both the knees while climbing stairs and as per knee x-ray membrane is damaged. Though I am taking lupivastin and rosehip extract (Co-rosiflex C) but pain has not subsided completely. Since last 3 months I developed pain in upper right arm and shoulder. I took pain killers for few days 2 -3 times but the pain did not subside so my doctor suggested for USG of arm which showed muscle rupture (suprataneous) and fluid collection in upper arm and I am undergoing physiotherapy as advised. The pain increases while sleeping and I have pain in upper arm and shoulder on getting up as well. After some exercise the pain is relieved but it mild pain remains which aggravates by night or occasionally during day while driving or doing some particular activities. For last few weeks I have developed similar kind of pain in my left arm and shoulder. I want to know what could be the case of such pain, is it related to auto immune conditions or is it due to something else. What course of action is recommended for diagnosis and treatment.
My pain appears from right side of my forehead and it go through chicks to chin, nerve swell inside mouth of right and left chicks and the pain also go through back side of neck. Please diagnosed my problem?
I am 46 years old female in which age my monthly period will stop in this days I am getting lot of pain in my stomach and in my back body pain please help me.
Hello sir/mam, I am shanthi of age 47. I just had my uterus operation 1years back. And also I never lift any heavy weight objects. But I have leg pain, wrist pain and sometimes body pain if I do kitchen works. Is it paining since im doing work or any other reason?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.