Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Preeti Dimri

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy

Homeopath, Delhi

21 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Dr. Preeti Dimri BHMS, MD - Homeopathy Homeopath, Delhi
21 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Preeti Dimri
Dr. Preeti Dimri is a popular Homeopath in Pandav Nagar, Delhi. She has been a practicing Homeopath for 21 years. She has done BHMS, MD - Homeopathy . You can consult Dr. Preeti Dimri at Dr. Preeti Dimri Clinic in Pandav Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Preeti Dimri on has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - Nehru Homeopathic Medical College, Delhi, - 1996
MD - Homeopathy - Baba Farid University of Health sciences, - 2009
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
South Delhi Homoeopathic Association (SDHA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Preeti Dimri Clinic

P-19, Pandav Nagar, Landmark: Near Neelgiri's Resturant, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Preeti Dimri

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I got little bump on my left side of left knee. Its painless. I think their is liquid inside. I got that after the cardio session in my gym. In that session I run very fast for long tym. I went to local doctor also. He told me their is nothing to worry. It is bakaslite (it was like that I noe knly pronunciation of that. I dnt the proper spelling). Can you tell me waht is that. I am still worry about that because size of bum is not reducing!

Physiotherapist, Noida
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area contrast fomentation (hot and cold).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 yrs old male I have cough always and feeling like something stuck in throat.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
No prob at all take phosphorous 200 1 dose only 4-5 drops / buy german medicine drink fruit juice daily 2 times for quick recovery. Report me after 2 weeks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tips for Acute Low Back Pain

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, Fellowship in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (FOR)
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
Tips for Acute Low Back Pain

Tips for Acute Low Back Pain :

1). Icing immediately.

2). Do not bed bound yourself

3). Drink plenty of water

4). Keep moving as per your comfort level and painfree range of motion which you need to figure it out.

5). Lastly but most importantly , the best Doctor to heal you here is a skilled Orthopedic Physiotherapist.

3 people found this helpful

Hi I am 17 + year old 1 month se maine hand practice ni ki daily running but kal rat ko mera penis se cum shot hota h aisa kyu mujhe koi problem h ? please batao.

Dear lybrate user, first of all let me make it clear that you may experience nightfalls/nocturnal emission of sperm for twice in a month if you do not have a habit of masturbation or if you do not indulge in any sexual intercourse. However, if you experience nightfalls for more than twice in a month then it is surely abnormal. Every person experience an erection after a sleep of 6-8 hours. Such an erection during waking up from sleep is a typical characteristic of normal sexual system. An uninterrupted sleep of 6-8 hours pacifies the nerves which get hyper-activated after a long day's work & results in a sexual arousal by channelising the blood flow towards the male sexual system. But an erected penis cannot ejaculate involuntarily unless it is being rubbed as it undergoes during masturbation & sexual intercourse. Involuntary ejaculation of semen indicates that the internal muscles of your pelvic region are not strong enough to control the outflow of semen. However, nightfalls indicate that you are having a normal erection as well as it also proves that there is no deficit of sperm production in testis. Nightfall implies that there is only loss of control of the pelvic muscles. It is often observed that an unmarried person suffering from nightfalls complains of premature ejaculation after marriage if his problem of nightfalls is left untreated. The cause behind such quick discharge during sex is same as it is in case of nightfalls i. E. Loss of the control of the muscles of pelvic region. To get rid of nightfalls carry on the following medication as directed:- 1) 5 drops of homoeopathic china 30 or cinchona officinalis 30, thrice daily, in empty stomach. 2) take 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture withania somnifera q in a cup of water daily after lunch apart from medicines you could try a home therapy. Soak 5 grams of fennel seeds (snouff) & 5 grams of rock candy (misri) in a glass of water before going to bed daily. On waking up next morning drink the snouf-misri soaked water in empty stomach. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines may need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Spitting Up in Babies
Why do babies spit up?
Babies spit up when they've eaten too much or when they've swallowed too much air while feeding. Spitting up usually happens when babies burp. It can also happen when your baby is drooling. Spitting up is not vomiting. Babies usually don't notice when they spit up. Vomiting is forceful and painful. Spitting up is common for most babies until about the time they can eat solid foods (usually around 6 months to 1 year of age).

The medical term for "spitting up" is gastroesophageal reflux, or reflux. It happens when milk or solid food in the stomach comes back up into your baby's esophagus (the esophagus is the tube that joins the mouth and the stomach).

What can I do to help my baby?
Feed your baby by placing him or her in an upright position. If you bottle-feed you baby, burp him or her every 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure the hole in the nipple on the bottle is not too large, or milk will come out too fast. Avoid laying your baby down following a feeding or moving him or her around too much before the food settles in the stomach.

Some babies spit up less if their formula is thickened with rice cereal. Ask your doctor if you can add 2 to 3 teaspoons of rice cereal to each ounce of formula. You might have to use a nipple with a larger hole so the thicker formula will come out easily.

Some babies also spit up less if they are given less milk at each feeding, but are fed more often.
Will reflux cause problems for my baby?
Spitting up is messy, but it is normal during your baby's early months. It rarely involves choking, coughing or pain.

However, you should contact your doctor if you notice your baby has the following symptoms:
Is not gaining weight.
Spits up a large amount of milk (more than 1 or 2 tablespoons)
Spits up or vomits forcefully
Has fewer wet diapers than normal
Seems very tired or lethargic
Spits up green or brown liquid
Should I CONSULT A doctor
If your baby experiences any of the symptoms listed above, you should CONSULT ONLINE PRIVATELY IN THIS SITE/drsajeev/lybrate

First, your doctor will make sure your baby is healthy and growing well. Your doctor will also check to see if your baby has breathing problems. If your doctor thinks your baby is fine, nothing else needs to be done. Your doctor will probably want to see your baby regularly./REMAIN IN CONSTANT TOUCH,ONLINE OR PERSONALLY

If your baby's reflux is causing excessive problems, your doctor may prescribe medicine to help treat it. This medicine is the same one used for heartburn in adults. If your baby continues to not gain weight or develops other problems, your doctor might do some additional tests.
1 person found this helpful

Hello sir, I had height of teeth i want to meet dentist but every dentist suggests clips for the teeth it will be the process to keep in the teeth one year .I don't want to put this clips. Is there is any method to down my teeth with good smile in a day and how much cost it is.

Dentist, Bangalore
Hello lybrate-user, you can understand your problem but your dentist will always give you the right, long term and best treatment protocol always listen to your dentist thanks. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My brother started masturbating at the age of 13 he did it daily without fail some times 3 times a day and now he is 32 year old his testicles are very small now he doesn't feel erection he doesn't think that he can have sex with a girl, as he used his penis in a really bad way his penis doesn't even get hard enough to mastrobat but he still does is he wants to quit but he cannot and he is really frustrated he stopped living life normally he stopped working he didn't get married he even tried to commit suicide but m not sure he ever talked to any doctor about it. So if there is any hope for my brother that he can live a happy normal life if he can overcome with this situation if he can heal and have sex again please do let me know.

Dear Lybrate User, Masturbation should not be done for more than twice in a week. Frankly speaking, there is no basic difference between masturbation & sexual intercourse. In both the cases orgasm occurs at the point of ejaculation of sperm due to continuous mechanical stimulation of the shaft of penis by rubbing. Now you may wonder why there is so much taboo about masturbation. Let’s take a inner view of the post-ejaculatory state of human body Just after ejaculation of sperm a sudden decrease in the amount of TESTOSTERONE hormone occurs. This TESTOSTERONE hormone plays an important role in metabolism & muscle growth. Daily Masturbation leads to a chronic decrease in the TESTOSTERONE production as a result of which the metabolism process of body becomes slow. This internal slow metabolism is externally manifested as muscle loss, weakness, fatigue etc. So, it is evident why masturbating too much is prohibited. It is often seen that if a person grows a habit of daily masturbation from young age his blood TESTOSTERONE level becomes quite low than other people. This TESTOSTERONE hormone plays an important role in the development of body as well as sperm production. In fact because of this TESTOSTERONE hormone the male sexual characters grow in a human body. Low TESTOSTERONE may also lead to complete absence of the morning erection which is often experienced on waking up from sleep in morning. So it is advisable not to masturbate for more than twice in a week. Addiction to masturbation denotes that you are continuously indulged in sexual thoughts. This type of thoughts is common in people who live a sedentary life. If you really have a sedentary life-style you should get yourself out from it immediately. Socialize yourself. Do some physical exercise daily. Drink a lots of water. Create a routine of your daily schedule & maintain it. Stop watching porn in case you have developed a habit of watching it Also you can take Homoeopathic Mother Tincture ORIGANUM Q, 10 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This medicine will help to control your excessive sexual desire. However, you can masturbate for twice in a week. In order to minimise the after-effects of over-masturbation you can take Homoeopathic CINCHONA OFFICINALIS 30 or CHINA 30, 5 drops, thrice daily in empty stomach. This medicine will help to fight the seminal debility caused by the sexual exertion created by over-masturbation. Also I would like to advise you to conduct your SEMEN ANALYSIS TEST. It will reveal the abnormalities in your semen if you really have any. If you find any abnormality in your semen analysis report then you should obviously consult me privately via Lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the solution for hair fall and which is the best place to consult with good price.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi… apply mixture of onion and lemon juice on the scalp, @take 200 ml of fresh buttermilk after meals, @take 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jaggery during meals, @take fresh juice of beet or pomegranate in morning instead of breakfast, @take 20 ml of BHRUNGARAJASAVA and 2 tablets of raktastambhak vati after meals, @use vatajatadi taila and rootz shampoo, do all these things for 30 days…it gives you good result…thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have erectile dysfunction, does it effect my future can I produce sperm how to reduce dysfunction or should I move with Viagra's.

General Physician, Nashik
Erectile dysfunction can often be improved by making changes to your lifestyle, such as: • losing weight if you are overweight • giving up smoking • cutting back your alcohol consumption • not taking illegal drugs • exercising regularly • reducing stress Try Kegel exercises
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an acute middle back pain. What could be the cause and what should I do to relieve me of this pain?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Acute middle back pain with sudden onset could be due to small disc protrusion at the back but it can also be due to other reasons as well. If you have only a localized kind of pain with no other associated symptoms like radiating leg pain, numbness, paresthesias etc, and no systemic symptoms like fever, loss of appetite, loss of weight etc, my advice to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - to maintain proper posture while working and sleeping - if pain is more then you can take a short course of an anti-inflammatory medication like tab etoshine or even tab paracetamol which suits you - intensive physical therapy initially under supervision of a trained physiotherapist and then to continue at home - adequate calcium & vitamin d intake if levels are low in body - ice packs can applied 3-4 times in a day - analgesic spray for local application like dynapar qps spray can be used and is easily available. - avoid lifting heavyweight/ acute forward bending in mornings etc let us observe you for a period of 2-3 weeks by which a lot of patients actually improve, if your pain still persists, then we will get some investigations done. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr. Akshay kumar saxena consultant orthopaedics fortis hospital, new delhi.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem with my digestion system every morning I suffer by loose motion. Plzz suggest me right advice.

General Physician, Mumbai
For loosemotions drink ors solution and to stop the frequency of motions take capsule roko and Avoid spicy food in your diet and eat only curd rice or khichdi and if necessary we should take prescribed antibiotics
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe leg ache, Want to knw y its so. I felt last night from bike is it becoz of that help me out on this soon as possible you can.

Cert.MDT (Mckenzie spine Therapist), CMP, MPTh/MPT, CDNT
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
If the pain has started after your fall then most likely it may be because of some form of trauma inflicted then. You may have hurt the leg directly or your spine which could give radiating pain down your leg. It will be advisable to get yourself examined by a doctor as soon as possible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 5th month pregnant. I am gaining weight fast, at the time of conceive my weight is 72 kg now 79. 6 kg.nd daily I do walking. please suggest me the food nd proper exercises.

Ayurveda, Nashik
Hello, in pregnancy 11 kg weight gain in 9 months is normal because of fetus & amniotic fluid. U can reduce weight after delivery. Now gaining wt. Is good sign.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bar bar mujhe urine infection ho jati hai. but reason jaan he nai pati hoon. Muje kya krna chahiye?

FIMSA, MD-Nephrology, DM - Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, MBBS
Nephrologist, Delhi
Sabse pehle bahut achhe se safai rakhiye, khaskar menses ke dino mein cotton undergarments pehaniye. 2.5-3 litres water pijiye. Agar married hein tau husband ko bhi yehi karne ko boliye.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth is paining for last 2 days and there is a whole in it. So suggest me hw to solve it.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 year old male my weight is 80 kg night 5, 4 My problem is I feel weakness dull no energy Given me succession. dietitics and food service management, Diabetes educator
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bhopal
You are weak you should take proper diet you take 5 meals in a day in frequent intervals and don't skip breakfast. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet, milk and milk products. And give heavy and healthy breakfast like sprouts, daliya, upma, poha etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am married and during the intercourse I ejaculated within a half minute after inserting.

Homeopath, Hyderabad
A healthy sex life is very important for mental as well as physical health. However, due to many factors couples may face problems in their sex life, among which the primary concern is a lack of libido. This affects not only men but women as well. Let's look at some of the common factors which can cause low libido. Usual causes of low libido: Mental stress, anxiety or depression Lack of understanding or love in a relationship Lack of sex drive in women after childbirth Erectile Dysfunction in men and reduced blood supply to the vagina for women making sex painful. Diabetes and hypertension in both men and women Hyperthyroid or hypothyroid Obesity and many others There are very good homeo medicines which can cure this problem without side effects and hence if you need any good homeo medicines which doesn't have any side effects write back to me in more detail
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor what is the most suitable way to know whether Iam a jaundice patient or not? I am needs know it to from my home itself not from a laboratory.

General Physician, Gurgaon
We make diagnosis of Jaundice on basis of symptom and Test Symptom of jaundice are High temperature Body ache Decrease food intake Nausea/ Vomiting Abdomen Pain Yellow eyes/ Urine And Jaundice is diagnosed by LFT, USG upper abdomen and Viral Hepatitis Panel
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(9869 ratings)

Dr. Mukesh Singh

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Mission Chronic Cure, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(1266 ratings)

Dr. Noori Rizvi

Dr. Noori's Holistic Health Homoeopathy, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(715 ratings)

Dr. C.B. Singh

300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(98 ratings)

Dr. Mohit Gupta

200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Dr. Suchindra Sachdeva

Dr. Suchindra Sachdeva's Clinic, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(154 ratings)

Dr. Hrishikesh Majumder

Dr Majumder's homeopathy - New Delhi, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment