Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Chauhan
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from certain pain in my whole body throughout the day. Specially in my leg and elbows, hands. The pain is so inflammatory that it feels like somebody has beaten me so hard. This pain occurs irregularly in my body but when it occurs it feels like hell. Can you please suggest me doctor ,is it a disease or some kind of disorder?
I am a 21 year old guy. I am a student. I had pretty good immunity some months back. I didn't get ill easily. Just once in a season or less. But since these past two months, I got fever and body ache (couple of times cold also) three times. I admit that I hadn't been eating a healthy diet in these two months compared to my past. And I can literally feel that my body is now vulnerable with these daily health problems. The point is that whenever my body is going to get fever, I get to know it two days earlier, reason being that I feel soreness in my body. Complete body starts aching. And this phenomena is almost 90% correct. So, is there a way that I can do something, like eating, doing, sleeping properly or something? So that I can keep these things away before hand (two days earlier). I would be grateful to you.
Hello doctor. I am mohit. My mother's age is 58. Meri mummy ki body mein pain bahut rhta hai. Aur sham ke 7 bje ke baad mummy ekdum thak jate hai. Koi kaam nahi ho pata unse. Hnd aur leg mein pain rhta h aur kamjori bhi bahut h. Pain killer bahut kha li but koi khas aaram nahi milta. please suggest. Kya kare. Konsi dwai de aur kya khilaye?
She has undergone a surgery of gall stone removal on may 2016, and now she was facing pain body pain she was prescribed with acidic-t4, vitency. After using this she feels better and relieved. Can she use this for longer periods like months to years? Is there any side effects to this? Help me with the following problem.
I have a desk job and my weight has grown up till 89. It was 59 last 4 months ago. My body is paining due to that. What should I do?
I am a 21 year male and I am not able to sleep from last 4 days properly and it has resulted in headaques and body pain I did vist doctor but his medicines are not working so please kindly help me.
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.