Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preeti Bala
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti BalaYour feedback matters!
Computers, working stations, all work on table-tops and for add on watching TV in improper position, reading while sleeping and many other causes are there which are adding extra stiffness to the neck of human beings so pain in neck is increasing day by day. Collars are a fashion in corporate and soon these might be included into the official uniforms for everybody who works on computers. Why neck pain is like a breakout? Is it an era of Cervical Pain? What are the reasons for neck pain and is there any way to get rid of the pain in neck?
Neck pain, surely pain in the neck. This pain can be caused by many different spinal problems. Neck pain may be caused by the muscular stiffness in neck as well as in upper back on a simpler note and it might be due to the pinching of the nerve in cervical region. This might be cervical spondylosis or spondylitis too. Joints of the neck as well as of upper back can cause this problem.
Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain can be caused due to many reasons, these reasons might be as simple as stiffness due to overwork or these might be some serious problems, even of the brain. Here is a basic list of the causes of the neck pain.
- Problems like dyssection in Carotid Artery (the artery carrying blood to the brain)
- Cornoray Arterial Disease’s reffered pain
- Cancer in head or neck region
- This might be a simple upper respiratory tract infection
- Herniation of the Spinal Disc
- Pinched Nerev
- Disc Buldge
- Spinal stenosis
- Stress – physical and emotional stresses
- Prolonged postures- sitting in one posture for hours, like watching a movie or reading a novel sitting in wrong posture.
So if you are avoiding your neck pain by just applying some silly-magical-refreshing-pain relieving creams, stop!! Go for a complete and proper diagnosis of the problem, because there might be nothing to worry about the pain or this might be a big issue.
Ayurvedic Medication and Herbs For Neck Pain
Ayurvedic medication and medicinal herbs are important in Ayurvedic treatment and it help in the long term eradication of any disease. The people rely on these ancient methods of treatment for the various health problems which have assumed its importance in the recent times. The diseases and their treatments are done with utmost care by the medicinal herbs under the garb of Ayurvedic treatments.
Fascinatingly the medications are brewed from natural herbs and plants. The Sagas of ancient India have regulated the dosage of the various medicines that features in the list of alternative therapies for Ayurvedic medication. The body first undergoes the cleansing mechanism before any treatment is applied on them.
Ayurveda is meant for different health problems and is effectively used for treating the conditions and getting the relief. Not only in India, where it is discovered, but also worldwide people are effectively getting the relief from this amazing therapy and gaining huge benefits from this natural relieving method.
There are many ayurvedic treatment methods which not only help in getting relief from neck and shoulder pain but also give you a substantial reduction in the pain of the cervical spondylosis. So why not just consult with an Ayurveda expert and get the right treatment for the right kind of help.
Sir, I am 58 years old working women. I feel pain in thighs muscles (nerves) while lowering the body towards feet. Is this due to intake of sugar or other reason. Sir I am taking 3-4 cups of tea in a day, daily some fruits and other sweeteners like sweat or chocolate etc. It is ok or excess. Pl advise for the pain also. Thanks Sir.
This is very common problem. It occurs in every 2 persons out of 10000 in an year.
In case of first dislocation because of trauma, accident or fall, main treatment is closed reduction and physiotherapy in people more than 30 years of age.
In recurrent dislocations, treatment depends upon number of dislocations, patient expectations and bone loss. Most of the cases can be done arthroscopically. It is very safe procedure. Keyhole surgery is done and very small holes are made for surgery.
This is costly treatment because implants are costly. Its preferable to use best quality implants which yield good results. If anyone gets shoulder dislocation, I would suggest you to go for Insurance policy with adequate cover without delay. This way, whenevr treatment is required, it can be done under insurance cover.
If the patient is suffering from any of the below symptoms, he might be having Rheumatic Diseases.
• Joint pains and swellings
• Severe joint pains and stiffness in the morning
• Severe back pain and stiffness in the morning
• Unexplained generalized body pains
• Recurrent mouth ulcers/hair loss
• Dryness of mouth/eyes,red rashes on cheeks
• Recurrent heel pains
• Prolonged unexplained fevers after detailed work up by physicians
• Wounds on skin not healing over a period of time referred by a surgeon and physician,Persistent problems regarding abortions referred after primary work up by a gynaecologist,Recurrent uvietis after primary work up by an ophthalmologist,Unexplained pulmonary renal syndromes at primary care level.
It is important to see a Rheumatologist, who has the training and experience to diagnose various forms of inflammatory arthritis
• when the initial diagnosis is in doubt
• to pick up and manage extraarticular manifestations like vasculitis, eye involvement, pleuropulmonary involvement, lymphadenopathy etc in rhematoid arthritis
• arthritis not controlled by traditional DMARDS
• connective tissue disorders like SLE, sjogrens syndrome, systemic sclerosis, mixed and undifferentiated connective tissue disorders etc
• Vasculitidis and other rare autoimmune diseases.