Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preethi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PreethiYour feedback matters!
I am 75 years old. I am suffering from leg pain in thighs & lower leg muscle, heating sensation under feet and numbness in outer thigh, can walk only for one minute there after pain start, I have under gone angiography before one year, now with two stunts in place. After angiography I was able to walk normally for two months and there after again same pain started in my leg. Please advise what test to perform to get rid of leg pain,
I am 18 years old and I have been working out for a while. But suddenly one day a severe pain in my centre of the chest. Also it is same with my back at the exactly opposite side of the pain. Its been more than three months and the pain is still the same. I have got the x ray but it says that its good. I have consulted doctors and have tried too many medicines. please help.
Hello sir, I am suffering from back pain. Can't sleep well. If lift some weight in a day. Next 2 days I can't do anything. I am already tried ayurveda.
I am thirty four years old male. I am having leg joint pain neck pain hip pain I having tablet regularly when I stop the tablet for two today I c'nt do any job. What can I do for that.
I have pain in my heels continue from past 15 days. Some time it reached in my whole leg as current. When I am on bed it is in rest but after when I left the bed I can't able to walk due to this pain. What should I do I am 28 years old.
I had sprained my ankle it was about a month ago .I had an x ray done there was no fracture but the pain is still there and it is still swollen.
Hi, I am an software engineer since December 2011 to may 2015, currently I am not working. The reason behind this actually I got thrombosis in brain. Actually I was getting pain from past 2 years back, but not recognized the reason behind this, after got treatment by some good doctors, now feeling better, so I would like to know about thrombosis in details and better treatment for it. Thanks.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.