Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pravesh BatraYour feedback matters!
Few days ago in Lybrate a Dr. Suggest me to not mustribute and do not watch porn video I have followed it since 2 weeks now last night I got night fall. I feel very weak. And I had bath properly and read hanuman chalisha to overcome that bad dream. My friend told me that again I have to mustribute continuously 4 time in a week. Please give me suggestion .it was my first nightfall :-(
I am 28 years old boy. My weight is 53 kg. I want to gain weight. I am working so I didn't get time to get home food.
I am a an engineering Student. I travel 60 kms up & down a day. I am under weight and want to gain weight. Also I am allgeric, but to what K can't tell.
Can anyone give me full diet plan including intake timings for building muscular body and also recommend some type of supplement like protein blend oor mass gainer. My age is 20 ,height 165 cm and weight is 57 kg.
Hello sir my body was pain to joint and I ill my wight in down and my body un fit please solve this problem and my brothers eyes is low capacity what I do?
I want to gain weight in a real or as soon as possible. Without any medicine. I want fat on legs only.
Whether you are an athlete or a ballet dancer, you will appreciate the importance of having a stable kneecap. Medically known as the patella, the kneecap is a triangular bone that connects the upper thigh to the lower half of the leg. It sits in a groove in the bottom of the femur (thigh bone). When the leg is bent, it stays within the groove. When the leg is extended, it provides support to the quadriceps muscles.
That being the case, a dislocation of the kneecap is a very common injury. Subluxation is a state where there is partial movement of the kneecap out of its position, thereby making the patient’s kneecap unstable. When it completely moves out of its place, it is known as dislocation. Whether you fall on your knees during a sport or have a fall from a bike or get injured during dance or aerobics, it is common to have a dislocated kneecap. Some people are prone to repeated dislocations.
The initial injury is very painful and there might also be damage to the surrounding structures. Other symptoms include:
Buckling of the knee, where your legs cannot support your body weight
Sliding of the kneecap to a side
Catching of the knee in the groove when trying to move it
Pain in the front of the kneecap with any activity
Painful while sitting
Swelling and/or stiffness of the knee joint
Crackling/creaking sound when trying to move the knee joint
Inability to straighten the leg
Though these sound scary, the good news is that in 90% of the cases, the knee returns to its position spontaneously. However, putting it back into its place is a simple and safe procedure and can be done by almost any seasoned medical practitioner. The first step is to confirm that the kneecap is indeed dislocated. This can be done by a combination of physical exercise and x-ray. If required, MRI can be used, but it is not required in most cases. Initial treatment would include the following steps in sequence:
Immobilizing the knee with splint by keeping the leg in a straightened position.
Calling for medical assistance immediately. They can replace the knee back in its position carefully (reduction). An injured kneecap can cause what is known as foot drop by putting pressure on the peroneal nerve. The toes drag on the ground, making it difficult for you to walk.
Use ice in the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes, and repeat after three to four hours throughout the day to reduce pain and swelling.
Surgical correction may not be required, if there is a damage to the ligament.
- Flat femur and/or tissue laxity can cause repeated dislocations, where physiotherapy and strengthening exercises are useful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.
I am 24 years old and I am very weak how to get healthy I tried every thing but I did not feel much hunger. Please tell.
Respected Sir/Madam, This is in regards to the patient (my grandma). She has been lately struggling to walk and sit. She fell down and broke her spine before 5 months. She wasn't able to bear the pain for the last 2 months. Then we took her to hospital where they told after taking biopsy it might be multiple myeloma. They referred another hospital's Oncology department for further treatment. Radiation was given 10 times first in the spinal cord. Even after that treatment the pain did not stop and radiation was given to hip also. Now 2 weeks has passed after that and still she is having the pain.
2 steps to a pain free neck
Neck and back pain is the second biggest reason to visit a doctor, yet people ignore it.
most of this can be prevented and treated, that too, non-surgically and without involving any medication or exercises at home.
Orthocure clinic at gurgaon offers specialized neck and back pain treatments which have been globally acclaimed for many years and are being offered for the first time in india.
What causes neck pain and what are the symptoms?
weak muscles are the root cause of neck pain. When we move our neck, the large muscle group like upper back muscles shoulder muscles take most of the load leaving core neck muscles in a state of disuse. It can also come from spinal disorders involving tissues of the neck. Symptoms are: stiff neck making head turning difficult, soreness in neck or pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms, or fingers; or radiates up into the head.
2. What are risk factors to develop neck pain?
Past neck injury.
Sedentary lifestyle due to a desk job or poor posture.
Bending the neck for a long time while cooking, using phone, holding a baby, writing, reading etc.
Cervical slipped disc or nerve compression disorders.
3. How is treatment at orthocure clinic different from others?
Orthocure offers a comprehensive neck back program with a 2 step protocol. We first reduce the pain by using the spinal decompression machine and, then, strengthen the muscles on the cervical medical exercise machine, thereby, treating the root cause of the pain.
4. What is the spinal decompression machine?
It is the first facility in gurgaon from the canadian decompression and pain centers, canada. Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy has computer controlled movements to decompress the spine in a graded manner causing a vacuum effect that helps in reducing the compression on the nerves.
5. How is strengthening done on medical exercise machine and are there any side effects?
In india orthocure is offering first and only facility of medical exercise machine from usa. It strengthens core muscles by isolating them and restraining the other stronger group of muscles. Computerized testing is another unique feature of this treatment which shows how weak your neck/back muscles are compared to a normal adult. Also, there are no side effects as both are non-invasive treatments with no medicines or injections. Patient is under close medical supervision throughout the treatment.
For consultation, contact orthocure clinics at:
Spo 214, 2nd floor, south point mall, golf course road, gurgaon.
Contact: 0124-4052277, 9599642277 | info@orthocure. Co. In | www. Orthocure. Co. In