Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PravenderYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and my wife age is 23 years, both of us has the same blood group. I.E B, will that effect during pregnancy or health?
MUJHEY period time pey nahi ata is month aha bhi nahi please help me. Mujhey Pco KI problem hai please help.
Hormonal changes loneliness and personal loss are among the factors that make women more vulnerable to depression than men.
Depression in mother could affect her relationship with the baby and leave a negative impact on the child's mental health
यौन क्षमता का बेहतर होना दाम्पत्य जीवन का न सिर्फ पूर्ण करता है, बल्कि प्रेम की भावना को और भी मजबूत करता है। इसे बेहतर करने के लिये सही खानपान व नियमित व्यायाम बेहद जरूरी होता है। लेकिन इसके अलावा भी प्रकृति में भी ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनके सेवन ये यौन क्षमता को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। कमाल की बात तो यह कि ये गुणकारी चीजें आराम से मिल सकती हैं और इनका प्रयोग भी आसान होता है। इसमें से एक चीज़ है, इलाइची! चलिये जानें इलाइची कैसे यौन क्षमता बढ़ाने में मददगार होती है। -
कैसे करती है ये फायदा
- भारतीय मसाले में कीमती और मसालों की महारानी कही जाने वली इलायची के इस्तेमाल से कामेच्छा को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। इलायची का सेवन आमतौर पर सांस और मुंह को साफ रखने के लिए अथवा मसाले के रूप में किया जाता है। यह दो प्रकार की होती है, हरी या छोटी इलायची व बड़ी इलायची।
- इलायची को वाजीकरण नुस्खे के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। इलायची एक ऐसे टॉनिक के रूप में भी काम करती है जिससे कामोत्तेजना में वृद्धी होती है। यह शरीर को ताकत प्रदान करने के साथ-साथ असमय स्खलन व नपुंसकता की समस्या से भी मुक्त कराने में सहायक होती है। इसका सेवन करने के लिये दूध में इलायची डालकर उबालें। ठीक से उबल जाने के बाद इसमे थोड़ा शहद मिलाएं और नियमित रूप से रात को सोते समय इसका सेवन करें। इसके नियमित सेवन से यौन क्षमता में इज़ाफा होता है और दामपत्य जीवन सुखमय बनता है।
- इसका अलावा मुंह में छाले की समस्या को दूर करने के लिये बड़ी इलायची को महीन पीसकर उसमें पिसी हुई मिश्री मिलाकर जीभ पर रखने से छाले दूर होते हैं। लेकिन रात के समय इलायची न खायें, इससे खट्टी उकारें आने की शिकायद हो सकती है। साथ ही महिलाओं को इसका अधिक सेवन नहीं करना चाहिये, क्योंकि इसके अधिक सेवन से महिलाओं में गर्भपात होने की भी संभावना होती है।
Hello sir I ask one ques. My wife pregnant from 5 months. I do not know how I manage these conditions. Can you suggest me how I can handle it.
Me and my partner try to have intercourse but we are finding very difficult to enter. As she experience lots of pain. What should we do.
I am PCOS patient since 10 years and my age right now is 25 years. I used to get periods only when I take a 25 mg regestrone as prescribed by doctor to take it once every two months. But last year out of awareness I changed my life style. I started workout, going to gym and lost 11 kg of weight. I was 57 earlier (154 cm height) and now I am 46 and from this February I noticed that I got periods without any hormones. So I continuously get periods after 45-50 days gap every month but still it's not regular. I include exercise twice a day and my diet is very balanced without any sugar. Yes I take honey and jaggery every day. Any suggestions to make it more regular.
Period was coming this month 14 feb but i had a intercouse on 14 feb with using condom till now period is not coming that why i am asking medicine please sir.
Mam last night I have unprotected sex with my husband. Please tell me what should I do to avoid unwanted pregnancy. My husband is 90 % sure that he didn't discharge inside vagina. As he realized he can discharge he aside me. But he is 90. % sure. Please mam help me and guide me.
01. Homeopathic remedies work in harmony with the immune system of the body, unlike some usual medicines which just suppress the immune system.
02. Homeopathic remedies are very effective. When the correct remedy is taken according to the proper body symptoms, results can be rapid and stable.
03. One should know that homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, one should bring to an end taking the remedies. If no relief is felt, then the selection of remedies was wrong.
04. Homeopathy is natural and safe treatment process in the world. Homeopathic remedies are generally based on natural components.
05. Homeopathy is also holistic. It treats all the signs as one, which in realistic terms means that it deal s with the root reason, not the symptoms.
06. Homeopathic remedies are totally safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathic remedies without the risk of side effects. These remedies can also be taken along with the other medication such as allopathic; Ayurvedic & Unani without producing any unwanted side effects. But homeopathic remedies should be taken in the empty stomach. It is better to get prompt result.
07. There are many homeopathic remedies for the body growth. Baryta Carb, Silicea, symphytum are the most common remedies to increase body height. The result of these remedies depends on the accurate potency and proper symptoms of the person.
08. We get almost 10+ remedies in homeopathic medical science for improving height and body growth
Still now ivf egg retrieval process completed today. We have 10-eggs. Best of 6 eggs. After that go for embryo freezing -said doctor. Some medicines guide with my spouse. My dout was after egg retrieval foods what to be best in home made. What is regular activities to do? Make it success what we do? My age and wife age both 29. Ist ivf. Pls consider my queries and reply asap. Thks.
I am 22 year old and I am a virgin. I had a delayed period after 2 months. I had a very keen pain on my lower abdomen that lasted the whole night on the 1st day of my periods. The next day morning there was a chunky fleshy discharge with droplets of blood on it. Is it normal? What causes such a discharge? Should I fear? Will I be infertile?
Please help with the requisite diet for a women approaching her 40's, specially for good bone health.
My last period was 2.4.17. pregnancy result non reactive. My doctor give me ovables Myo and other tabs for clearing period. I want to conceive. Am trying for pregnancy but failed. How I conceive?
I am pregnant 9 weeks 5 days .i m getting brown discharge .what should I do .is it a serious problem.
My wife is pregnant for 3 months and I want to know what care should be taken for good health of her and baby. What kind of dry fruits have to eat or something like that.
Most medications are used because of their one particular therapeutic effect. However, invariably, they affect other organs or systems and produce some good and some adverse effects. The same happens with birth control pills (BCPs), which are the most commonly used method of contraception. It is also the most effective method. It contains the female hormones estrogen and progesterone in various combinations and these have an effect on various body functions, so it should come as a surprise that regular use of BCPs leads to a number of side effects.
Read on to know more
- Intermenstrual bleeding: This is the most common side effect and occurs in about 90% of the women, but usually subsides within 3 months. They experience bleeding between their regular periods. While mere spotting can be ignored, bleeding for more than 4 to 5 days needs a visit to the doctor.
- Missed period: It is very essential to take the pill at the same time daily. Sometimes, a period might be missed or may be very light and this should be reported.
- Effect on libido: While some report a decrease in libido, there are others who experience an increased sex drive. This depends on the individual and not consistent.
- Vaginal discharge: The amount and type of discharge can change when on the pill. Decreased lubrication may lead to a reduced sex drive, as it might be painful. If the discharge is foul-smelling or looks suspicious for an infection, then a doctor should be consulted.
- Mood changes: Changes in mood and prominent mood swings are very common in women using contraceptives, with many feeling depressed often.
- Effects on breasts: While it is not yet proven if they increase the risk of breast cancer, most women experience breast enlargement, tenderness, and sometimes pain. This is more common in between their periods.
- Headaches and migraine: BCPs are also proven to have worsening effects on migraine and headaches.
- Circulatory effects: Oral contraceptives increase the chances of heart attack and stroke, especially in women who are over 35 and are smokers. Most women experience a slight increase in blood pressure and are more prone to form blood clots. It is essential that contraceptives are used under medical guidance only.
- Digestive effects: Oral contraceptives can cause loss of appetite, changes in body weight, diarrhea, and nausea. The weight gain is also attributed to increased fluid retention, especially in the hip and breast areas.
- Skin: Some women may experience skin rashes and acne and sometimes hair loss due to the increased level of hormones in circulation.
It is very important that the pill is taken at the same time for best results. Any suspicious symptom should be immediately reported to the doctor.