Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Praveer AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years .I have HTN .I am under medications .I am having Telma 40 .My question is can I have two glasses of beer weekly?
I am 38 years old my weight is 68 kg, suffering from high triglyceride cholesterol 255 please prescribe any ayurvedic medicine.
I'm diabetic since 32 years and on insulin, also having blood pressure for which I take 50mg Aten. Please suggest Ayurvedic prescription ?
My triglyericides level are increased. Its 250. I am trying to reduce it by exercise and diet. Please suggest me some medication also.
Hi my mom is 50 years old she has bp and there is some kind of problem in her teeth they bleed tried medicine no use. Recently started using vicco powder to brush teeth bleeding is fine but the dirty smell from mouth is not stopping what to use to get rid of mouth dirty smell even after tongue cleaning there is smell please suggest something to get rid of the smell from mouth.
Best protein food for getting energy in the morning. Because I feel like no energy and it seems like low bp. But after having something everything Is fine.
My father is 61 years old and he has undergone pacemaker implantation in 2011, but 7 months back pacemakers lead came out of skin. But again that lead was reimplanted in same place. From past 3 to 4 days again lead of pacemaker has came out of skin. Now I am looking for best electrocardiologist in Bangalore. please suggest any option for me. I am in confusion to take decision.
Hi I am a computer professional. My problem is worried nature and related issues. I can't control my tension. I am always worried and tensed for no reason. I have always lot of free time in office. My work pressure is very less and having very less work at office. So simply sitting everyday without much fun. So no activity for long hours. It makes me worried. I am married and have a baby. My blood pressure varies always like 80_120, 88_134, 75-110. Heart beat is more I think. 75, 88, 90 like it goes. My parents have a worried nature. Till my 30 th age I was ok. But due to bad food habit I became more vulnerable. I had stock issues. Every time I feel going to the toilet after food. Also stomach is filled with gas due to tensed nature. I have recreation activies in a good manner. So I get sweat very well all evening. When I have to attend calls or interviews I get nervous and that does not go down easily. I have homely food for the past 3 years. Sometimes I eat at hotel. Can you please suggest me what is my problem? I want control my bp if it is bp. Please reply.
I am age 69 years. Having diabetes, b.P.I was very healthy before 7 years after surgery of spine became slow in motion before two years i was working on one project it was seating in front of computer and totally absent of walking or any other movement so more become sluggish now i wish to gain again even 60% energy in my legs and walking kindly advise.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart